What's new

Whatever

Come on way to take a joke :cheesy:

@Informant you plonker Baaz Aaa ja

@Armstrong he is taking a piss here.. I was referring to Arabian dish called Dhub.... its far better than what we need to eat in the survival course .
he took a picture of a poisonous dragon.

and I am talking about a certain reptile in Arabian deserts and yes its halal because my Arab brothers eat that and I did too so its halal
Don’t Know What to Cook? How About Dhub – Traditional Saudi Beudion Dish | American Bedu

@al-Hasani if you have any information for these innocent people then please let them know

Dekhlein unkill aapki iftari ready :D

because my Arab brothers eat that and I did too so its halal
Brother not a worthy answer....Many Arabs in West drink alcohol and dont look for halal and eat Chicken from the KFC (non halal) or from non halal sources....

However, about the lizard...yes it is not haram as the Prophet saw his companion eating and didnt object/ stop...

Come on way to take a joke
Well, I didnt have sehri and right now am having cramps so I am sorry if I cant distinguish a joke from rudeness!

Brother not a worthy answer....Many Arabs in West drink alcohol and dont look for halal and eat Chicken from the KFC (non halal) or from non halal sources....

However, about the lizard...yes it is not haram as the Prophet saw his companion eating and didnt object/ stop...

Well, I didnt have sehri and right now am having cramps so I am sorry if I cant distinguish a joke from rudeness!

Muhuhahhaha good good let the hate flow through you :D

Hunger = Better Roza

@Informant you plonker Baaz Aaa ja

@Armstrong he is taking a piss here.. I was referring to Arabian dish called Dhub.... its far better than what we need to eat in the survival course .
he took a picture of a poisonous dragon.

and I am talking about a certain reptile in Arabian deserts and yes its halal because my Arab brothers eat that and I did too so its halal
Don’t Know What to Cook? How About Dhub – Traditional Saudi Beudion Dish | American Bedu

@al-Hasani if you have any information for these innocent people then please let them know

Well, this is the only "strange" Arab dish that I can think of. But such a dish would not be strange anywhere in Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, China, South East Asia etc. where they eat all kind of lizards, reptiles and food that we in the Middle East and Europe consider rare or something that we would not normally eat.

If you take a look at the hadith then Prophet Muhammad (saws) himself said that this kind of food was unknown to his region (Hijaz) and that was 1400 years ago. This is still the truth to this day.

Dhub was/is primarily eaten by Najdi Bedouins in PARTS of Najd exclusively. I have not seen this being eaten in the nearby Gulf States, Iraq or Yemen for instance. But I might be wrong.

Anyway the dhub is a harmless animal that is not poisonous and which is a vegetarian. A lot of people across the world have that animal as a pet animal and it's eaten in those regions of the world I mentioned too. So I think that it just scares people away that it is a lizard despite it not being poisonous, harmless and also being a vegetarian…

:lol:

If outsiders (usually farsis) attempt to troll Arabs or KSA they usually use that "lizard" nonsense while we then tease them with their cow/sheep head/brain habits of theirs.

272258772_3a3d6829be.jpg

:D

Anyway I hear that the dhub tastes like chicken but I am sure that @Irfan Baloch is a better person to ask as he has tasted it. 95% of all Saudi Arabians have never tasted it let alone other Arabs or even seen one in the wild as they are very secretive animals.

I am afraid that Arabs are neither better or worse when it comes to that in Europe. This goes for all Arabs. In fact I am quite sure that most Arabs and Pakistanis for that matter tend to be more observing Muslims than other Muslim groups in Europe. At least my experience in France and now Denmark tells me this.

Last edited:
I dot that all too

so what gives
?

Arabs know better
Well I dont elevate them....I try to keep my own information

I am afraid that Arabs are neither better or worse when it comes to that in Europe. This goes for all Arabs. In fact I am quite sure that most Arabs and Pakistanis for that matter tend to be more observing Muslims than other Muslim groups in Europe. At least my experience in France (almost half of my life) and now Denmark tells me this.
Lets not generalize there are some black sheeps in every society! ;) Hence

I try to keep my own information
Always comes in handy

If you take a look at the hadith then Prophet Muhammad (saws) himself said that this kind of food was unknown to his region (Hijaz) and that was 1400 years ago. This is still the truth to this day.

Dhub was/is primarily eaten by Najdi Bedouins in PARTS of Najd exclusively. I have not seen this being eaten in the nearby Gulf States, Iraq or Yemen for instance. But I might be wrong.

Anyway the dhub is a harmless animal that is not poisonous and which is a vegetarian. A lot of people across the world have that animal as a pet animal and it's eaten in those regions of the world I mentioned too. So I think that it just scares people away that it is a lizard despite it not being poisonous, harmless and also being a vegetarian…

Anyway I hear that the dhub tastes like chicken but I am sure that @Irfan Baloch is a better person to ask as he has tasted it. 95% of all Saudi Arabians have never tasted it let alone other Arabs or even seen one in the wild as they are very secretive animals.

Alhamdolilah brother I couldn't have explained better. I have tried to explain that this animal is not poisonous and its diet is not something that can be disgusting or dangerous to human beings, its skin is also not toxic either. those who are having trouble accepting it dont realize that essentially birds like chicken also and yes it tastes like chicken just like the crocodiles do,

Alhamdolilah brother I couldn't have explained better. I have tried to explain that this animal is not poisonous and its diet is not something that can be disgusting or dangerous to human beings, its skin is also not toxic either. those who are having trouble accepting it dont realize that essentially birds like chicken also and yes it tastes like chicken just like the crocodiles do,

I am normally not a big fan of reptiles etc. (as many people out there are) but I find this video almost adorable, LOL.

Yes, everyone that has tasted it (Saudi Arabian, other Arabs, complete foreigners) say that it tastes like chicken. I hear that most people eat it fried. Obviously accompanied with other foods such as rice, herbs, spices, vegetables etc.

I hope that you can watch Youtube in Pakistan again or use some proxy. You have to see that video.:lol:

Informant's current Sigy : Peeta Hun Magar Thori See...
Informant's next Sigy :Khata Hun Magar Thora Sa Yahi Koi Teen Char Keema Prathas and Do Teen Glasses of Lassi in Sehri...:girl_cray3:

Huh:happy:

Hahah OMG you are such a teeli. Tumhain jail main nahin band kiya baki shaitan k saath.

@Informant what happened?

Kya hua bhai?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom