What's new

Whatever

Lahore incident is pretty evident of tht fact ... The terrorists were punjabi n one Of them was a univ student ..6 suicide vests,AKs,grenades n RPGs.. The SP involved in the ops was a Marwat.. Luffys kin.. @Marwat Khan Lodhi
Some Marwats are also involved in terrorism. I was told some years ago that marwats are very active in al-qaida, i didnt paid attention to it. A marwat is also arrested along with adnan rasheed, he is brother of alqaida spokeperson for afghanistan and pakistan, sajjad marwat.
Jundullah, who did blast on church, have marwat leadership, fahad marwat. Their spokeperson is also marwat, ahmad marwat. Beside this, a special battalion of haqqani network, entirely consists of marwats.

Some Marwats are also involved in terrorism. I was told some years ago that marwats are very active in al-qaida, i didnt paid attention to it. A marwat is also arrested along with adnan rasheed, he is brother of alqaida spokeperson for afghanistan and pakistan, sajjad marwat.
Jundullah, who did blast on church, have marwat leadership, fahad marwat. Their spokeperson is also marwat, ahmad marwat. Beside this, a special battalion of haqqani network, entirely consists of marwats.

So when r u joining..lol

Tou @EyanKhan pey "garam" ho gaya hey. Ramadan may uss harmone ka leve neechay rehta hey, tera upar jaa raha hey?
Kind of a disgusting comment don't you think?

You don't seem like a person who has friends , or if u do are they also "garam" for u , things like that may happen in ur taliban corner

But spare us normal people.

Why so frustrated did ur date with some talib not go well?

@Marwat Khan Lodhi da sam sare bache, o ka khpal lag izat am darke ye nu khpal comment de delete ka , o za bam khpal delete kam

Last edited:
Kind of a disgusting comment don't you think?

You don't seem like a person who has friends , or if u do are they also "garam" for u , things like that may happen in ur taliban corner

But spare us normal people.

Why so frustrated did ur date with some talib not go well?

@Marwat Khan Lodhi da sam sare bache, o ka khpal lag izat am darke ye nu khpal comment de delete ka , o za bam khpal delete kam
Tou naraz ho gaya, mazak kar raha ta bhai. Ask @Hyperion, in our areas we do this type of mazak.
Any way, you like history, tuje mananay k liye apna ye article share kar raha hun
Isa khan, a Pashtun hero of Bengal

You pekhaweris have very poor sense of humour

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom