What's new

Whatever

Shaitans are chained in Ramadan. So hyperion is chained and out of energy. His crush @Armstrong is not a shaitan but a fallen angel, who can adopt the shape of serpent and he has serpent nature.
@DESERT FIGHTER is going to gain further weight from heavy iftaris. @Abu Zolfiqar is killing afghanis like me on pak-afghan border for sport, he is possessed by devil. @Spring Onion is on the road to redemption, May Allah lengthen her age. @Secur's soul is consumed by shayateen, he is having lunch in this month. @Chak Bamu is having sleepless nights ever since he banned me when i condemned china for banning fasting in ramadan. @save_ghenda is eating shaitani food and would suffer from diarrhea. @Gunsnroses is triple-tongued anaconda. @notorious_eagle declared me a kharji and kafir, he was not possessed by shaitan, his soul was already eaten by shaitan. @Irfan Baloch is mureed of shaitan who visit him as his pir.

Luffy you need a hug...

Oh Allah key banday my sentiments as a muslim were hurt and i was angry, sad to see that you viewed it as a trolling. Any way it is month of ramadan, i forgive you, jeetay raho.
Khuda hafiz

Oh my.

Man you are the little funny Khan sahib. How could someone hurt your sentiments?

you are so happy go lucky guy.

you gotta PM the offender and we all TTs will do a combined attack and carpet bomb with red ratings on anyone who hurts our Lodhi bhai.

Yeah just tell us. our B-52s are ready and loaded, waiting for your nod.

Shaitans are chained in Ramadan. So hyperion is chained and out of energy. His crush @Armstrong is not a shaitan but a fallen angel, who can adopt the shape of serpent and he has serpent nature.
@DESERT FIGHTER is going to gain further weight from heavy iftaris. @Abu Zolfiqar is killing afghanis like me on pak-afghan border for sport, he is possessed by devil. @Spring Onion is on the road to redemption, May Allah lengthen her age. @Secur's soul is consumed by shayateen, he is having lunch in this month. @Chak Bamu is having sleepless nights ever since he banned me when i condemned china for banning fasting in ramadan. @save_ghenda is eating shaitani food and would suffer from diarrhea. @Gunsnroses is triple-tongued anaconda. @notorious_eagle declared me a kharji and kafir, he was not possessed by shaitan, his soul was already eaten by shaitan. @Irfan Baloch is mureed of shaitan who visit him as his pir.

Look at this home-grown fatwa maker like his kharji cult. Guys, if you need a freelancer mullah wandering with delirium grandiosa, you can consult Marwat.

Marwat sahab, I have nothing personal against you. Who comes up branding muslims as mushrikeen/manfiqeen? You. Who posted an hatred filled jealous message in israeli thread against our army? You. In almost everything you chirp, intellectual discipline seems to be in short supply. And now you went on to plug the members yet again in that vulgar and obnoxious manner of yours. What do you expect? Shame on you.

Look at this home-grown fatwa maker like his kharji cult. Guys, if you need a freelancer mullah wandering with delirium grandiosa, you can consult Marwat.

Marwat sahab, I have nothing personal against you. Who comes up branding muslims as mushrikeen/manfiqeen? You. Who posted an hatred filled jealous message in israeli thread against our army? You. In almost everything you chirp, intellectual discipline seems to be in short supply. And now you went on to plug the members yet again in that vulgar and obnoxious manner of yours. What do you expect? Shame on you.
Pista badaam kao :)
Bili ko khaab may chichray diktay hain, tujey khaab may "kharji" daratay hain.
Your ahle-bid'aa/ahle-shirk aka bareilwis have issued fatwas that deobandis (not just taliban) are wahabi and khawarij. Now 90% of pashtuns are deobandis/hanafis and 70-80% deobandis in pakistan are pashtuns. So in a way these fatwas from punjab are against atleast 90% pashtuns. (bareilwi maulvis shows same hostility against kpk when eid arrives, your mufti munib is driven by same hate). So my friend dont spread racism and hatred against your pashtun countrymen by calling them khawarij and what not. Allah tumay hidayat naseeb karay. Ameen

Pista badaam kao :).........bla,bla bla

'Kao' nahin...'khao'....akhrot!

Nothing wrong being barelwi or deobandi. All goes wrong when some bunch of khawarij bandits hijack the essence of religion, manipulate and twist it to mould into their traditional butchery mindset and then present it as real Islam. An apparent example is you and your wahabi salafi cult. You brought in too many issues in a go and I won't go into dismantling all your delirious claims. Go back to your cave where you crawl and sob there of your own shortcomings. And don't drag our pashtuns into your miserably inadequate Afghani lamentation. Our pathans are 'our' pathans no matter what!

Happy trolling now!

'Kao' nahin...'khao'....akhrot!

Nothing wrong being barelwi or deobandi. All goes wrong when some bunch of khawarij bandits hijack the essence of religion, manipulate and twist it to mould into their traditional butchery mindset and then present it as real Islam. An apparent example is you and your wahabi salafi cult. You brought in too many issues in a go and I won't go into dismantling all your delirious claims. Go back to your cave where you crawl and sob there of your own shortcomings. And don't drag our pashtuns into your miserably inadequate Afghani lamentation. Our pathans are 'our' pathans no matter what!

Happy trolling now!
But its your hafiz saeed who is wahabi/salafi/ahle-hadith

:lol: :lol:

Be willng to help me out with an assignment that a friend asked me to do?If possible for you and you have the free time.
Oscar,I am no longer active in that my field is genetics now.It was some good time pass for me.However,I will try to help you.So,what can I do for you?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom