What's new

Whatever

Israel and Satan Arabia are ears of the same dog. Without Israel, Satan Arabia's existence is not required for the World Powers. In fact Satan Arabia is an off shoot of Israel ....

@Aeronaut

Sherlock bhai
I thought we were high 5-ing few posts ago. What happened.
I expressed my opinion. you do yours.
Why to bring my posts with lynch mob mentality. Is that how you would like to shut down and shout out silent majority?
Really sad to see your post here in Whatever.
Really sad.

First, you are a think tank analyst, if you say something you must provide proof too. Where is the proof of Majority Support? If you are a think tank analyst then act like one, DO NOT MIX OPINION WITH FACTS, DO NOT PASS PERSONAL OPINIONS AS FACTS. DO NOT PASS GROSS EXAGGERATIONS AS FACTS.

Man we can agree on some things and we can disagree on some others things. That doesnt mean that I will accept everything you say, if I do that that will make me your PUPPET. What is the difference between following a MULLAH and a SECULAR DICTATOR blindly? There is no difference. I refuse to be a puppet of anyone. May be you are not in the habit of accepting opposing views. Am I only GOOD AND ACCEPTABLE to you as long as I AGREE AND SUPPORT your views? Prove MAJORITY SUPPORT and I will apologize.

You can accuse me of shutting down silent majority but I know I havent done that, and until you can prove your point that MAJORITY OF PAKISTANIS SUPPORTS AND PRAY FOR IT, your accusations are just that ACCUSATIONS. And you dont see that I only raised objection to your claim of MAJORITY SUPPORT. You are accusing me of doing much more than that.

May be you can see that I do not support religious extremists. I do not support any kind of extreme views.

Prove that MAJORITY PAKISTANIS SUPPORTS AND PRAY FOR IT and I will apologize, a GALLUP POLL perhaps?

P.S. You asked to keep that thread clean. I first posted this comment on that thread but I removed it to keep your thread clean.

Last edited:
First, you are a think tank analyst, if you say something you must provide proof too. Where is the proof of Majority Support? If you are a think tank analyst then act like one, DO NOT MIX OPINION WITH FACTS, DO NOT PASS PERSONAL OPINIONS AS FACTS. DO NOT PASS GROSS EXAGGERATIONS AS FACTS.

Man we can agree on some things and we can disagree on some others things. That doesnt mean that I will accept everything you say, if I do that that will make me your PUPPET. What is the difference between following a MULLAH and a SECULAR DICTATOR blindly? There is no difference. I refuse to be a puppet of anyone. May be you are not in the habit of accepting opposing views. Am I only GOOD AND ACCEPTABLE to you as long as I AGREE AND SUPPORT your views? Prove MAJORITY SUPPORT and I will apologize.

You can accuse me of shutting down silent majority but I know I havent done that, and until you can prove your point that MAJORITY OF PAKISTANIS SUPPORTS AND PRAY FOR IT, your accusations are just that ACCUSATIONS. And you dont see that I only raised objection to your claim of MAJORITY SUPPORT. You are accusing me of doing much more than that.

May be you can see that I do not support religious extremists. I do not support any kind of extreme views.

Prove that MAJORITY PAKISTANIS SUPPORTS AND PRAY FOR IT and I will apologize, a GALLUP POLL perhaps?

P.S. You asked to keep that thread clean. I first posted this comment on that thread but I removed it to keep your thread clean.

No need to shout bhai jaan.

What you just posted here, really belongs to the thread and not to "Whatever" topic.

Thank you

UAE.png

vaina.png

@RAMPAGE rampi you are the only one that doesn't have any contact of mine....if you get the chance, ask @Akheilos for it... :P
Bas atni hi muhabat hai humse ??? humare liaay PDF pai aana mushkil hogaya ??? :whistle:

Just the other day you were talking about us riding off into the sunset !!!! :angel: :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom