What's new

Whatever

release money for IPPs to produce electricity.. crackdown was just news and drama bazi.

lets stop being assholes.. and truely realise that we as a nation dont give a shit about taxes or bills cox either we pay the meter reader,fake connections or steal it in some other way... its much more true for areas like KPK (Bar cities like Pesh,Nowshera,Charsadda or Kohat) but not for the agencies ... or Baluchistan... apart from some big cities we dont give a shit abt electricity coz its so fukin dim? or we just dont give a shit abt the taxes...

We suck as a nation..

lets stop being assholes.. and truely realise that we as a nation dont give a shit about taxes or bills cox either we pay the meter reader,fake connections or steal it in some other way... its much more true for areas like KPK (Bar cities like Pesh,Nowshera,Charsadda or Kohat) but not for the agencies ... or Baluchistan... apart from some big cities we dont give a shit abt electricity coz its so fukin dim? or we just dont give a shit abt the taxes...

We suck as a nation..

no we dont, we are a great nation, who as humans do you think would not choose the easy way? we are just falling to that choice, if today our management goes into honest hands, you will see how swiftly we improve.. end exemptions to bureaucrats and judges, and see how this electricity situation doesnot improve in 1-2 years... we are just badly governed. our rulers suck...

That DP is a scan of my own head! :D

:D how are you?

We suck as a nation..
ha bhai ha,,,,,,,Balochistan(baki agencies bhi) bohot accha hai,,,,,,,
come on now,,,,,zor se bol yaar ,,,yeh punjabi bohot chillate hai,,,,,awaaz nai aa rahi..:p:

We suck as a nation..
Bro khairiat tou hai?

You cant bring down the nation due to the doings of a handful! However since these handfuls get away others try their luck at it too...and it goes in a cycle!

oh come on... dont portray me as a sissy.. though like everyone else, I know you would like me if you meet me in person, saying to yourself, kitna cute bacha hai... :angel: :lol:

here:

GHQ, IK and Qadri

BOWDOWN!! Mere sher mere cheeteh!! :victory1:
You earned 3 negatives points with just one post and also managed a ban.....waah!
You love Imran khan dont you??
I hope Imran khan realises he has fans like you on a site called PDF and then soon you will be inducted in PTI :-)
And dont worry you're cute baccha ONLY. :yes4:
Lol

Leader said:
oh its Ramazan and I cannot do anything, its so dry hot in Lahore, plus electricity shortfall is causing 16 hours loadshedding.. which is sickening.. really pathetic situation..
I heard about that from Aamna. So I am guessing Rozas are going to be really tough this time.

Leader said:
hope all is good at your end, with your son and husband and everyone else :)
Me super excited...I will be in india by this weekend:yay:
But the flight take offs and landings make me jittery. :sick:

@levina
u didnt come to my rescue:(,,,,i had to patronise my way out of if..:agree:
I was using my mibile when I saw your post in the afternoon.Just read one or 2 posts on that thread.
Will read it again now. :)
Btw why were you asking me if you're still in my good books?? Kya kiya hai tumne ??? :what:

Shukar AlHamdoLillah!
Should be a coincident that I was inquiring about you on FB today morning and by afternoon I saw your posts on pdf. Lol
Btw what happened to your FB timeline??

Last edited:
I was using my mibile when I saw your post in the afternoon.Just read one or 2 posts on that thread.
Will read it again now. :)
Btw why were you asking me if you're still in my good books?? Kya kiya hai tumne ??? :what:
kya pata ,,,,ho sakta hai mene anjane me koi gustakhi kar di ho.....u can never be sure.:rolleyes1:
waise aaj pdf pe mene bohot gul khilaye hai,,,,visit that thread i tagged u,in one of my previous posts in this thread:yu:

kya pata ,,,,ho sakta hai mene anjane me koi gustakhi kar di ho.....u can never be sure.:rolleyes1:
waise aaj pdf pe mene bohot gul khilaye hai,,,,visit that thread i tagged u,in one of my previous posts in this thread:yu:
Lol ban hone ka irada hai toh batado. I can help you. :D

Should be a coincident that I was inquiring about you on FB today morning and by afternoon I saw your posts on pdf. Lol
Btw what happened to your FB timeline??

I am no longer on FB. Coincidence or dil ko dil sey raah hoti hey? :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom