What's new

Whatever

Get ready to face some brick bats.
I have faced that enough from the Indian and Pakistani side.Indians call me traitor and Pakistani call me double agent, which is kinda funny.
But then I think you can handle it better.

Its him...@Leviza
When I had joined this site many members went about abusing me because they read the name wrong.Gosh!:sick:

Btw @Leviza long time no see.

Hehehe....never seen you use that kinda language.Cant even imagine you do that.
So how have you been??

oh come on... dont portray me as a sissy.. though like everyone else, I know you would like me if you meet me in person, saying to yourself, kitna cute bacha hai... :angel: :lol:

here:

GHQ, IK and Qadri

oh its Ramazan and I cannot do anything, its so dry hot in Lahore, plus electricity shortfall is causing 16 hours loadshedding.. which is sickening.. really pathetic situation..

hope all is good at your end, with your son and husband and everyone else :)

i was never really anti-india , i would only become anti-india during the arguments..
well man shit happened.. i went through some rough shit like i was depressed for 6 months because i had to break up with my GF of 6 years so after i came out of the depression i just had a different mindset lol..
i mean some shit i just went through i don't want to talk about it yet ask me in a few months maybe or few weeks ill tell you lol..

long story short though i just started seeing everybody as the same way i see any pakistani or muslim.
especially indians and pakistanis , we are the same people why should we be fighting each other? why argue? why not unite?
its certainly not an act, i do get the urge sometimes to just spaazzz sometimes but i've realized its better this way lol

@Ravi Nair
@Akheilos is actually a man just so you know, he confessed a few pages back on this thread and then deleted the post..
koi baat nai bro,,,,,hota hai.,,,life is shiit ,,,better to put on a smiling mask..

16 hours loadshedding..
So nothing is getting better? 16hrs? Didnt Lahore only have 8 hrs just few yrs back? its getting worse even with all the fake promises and fake deals going about...really need to know which ilaqa these nooras live in that they are still hopeful!

So nothing is getting better? 16hrs? Didnt Lahore only have 8 hrs just few yrs back? its getting worse even with all the fake promises and fake deals going about...really need to know which ilaqa these nooras live in that they are still hopeful!

Nothing can work in a system where consumers do not pay for power in a timely manner. Given the rates of increase of population and power demands, coupled with rising theft and gross mismanagement, Pakistan will not be free of massive loadshedding for the foreseeable future.

Nothing can work in a system where consumers do not pay for power in a timely manner. Given the rates of increase of population and power demands, coupled with rising theft and gross mismanagement, Pakistan will not be free of massive loadshedding for the foreseeable future.
agreed

shortfall is highest in history. crossed 7600 MW. while Zardari would release money, nawaz aint doing even that..

release money? to whom and what?

I thought Nawaz did some "crackdown" thing was that for show a 1 time thing only?

release money for IPPs to produce electricity.. crackdown was just news and drama bazi.

Get ready to face some brick bats.
I have faced that enough from the Indian and Pakistani side.Indians call me traitor and Pakistani call me double agent, which is kinda funny.
But then I think you can handle it better.

Its him...@Leviza
When I had joined this site many members went about abusing me because they read the name wrong.Gosh!:sick:

Btw @Leviza long time no see.

Hehehe....never seen you use that kinda language.Cant even imagine you do that.
So how have you been??

Thanks Levina, i was away and didnt felt like using computer much, now i am back :)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom