What's new

Whatever

BOWDOWN!! Mere sher mere cheeteh!! :victory1:
You earned 3 negatives points with just one post and also managed a ban.....waah!
You love Imran khan dont you??
I hope Imran khan realises he has fans like you on a site called PDF and then soon you will be inducted in PTI :-)
And dont worry you're cute baccha ONLY. :yes4:
Lol

I heard about that from Aamna. So I am guessing Rozas are going to be really tough this time.

Me super excited...I will be in india by this weekend:yay:
But the flight take offs and landings make me jittery. :sick:

I was using my mibile when I saw your post in the afternoon.Just read one or 2 posts on that thread.
Will read it again now. :)
Btw why were you asking me if you're still in my good books?? Kya kiya hai tumne ??? :what:

Should be a coincident that I was inquiring about you on FB today morning and by afternoon I saw your posts on pdf. Lol
Btw what happened to your FB timeline??

holy cows... :lol:

oh great, its cool to get back home, hope you have lots of fun time with family.. and dont worry about the landing and take off... just hope the pilot is not a bus driver lol

like this one...

1619311_10152056676596840_322647243_n.jpg

If I were a pilot and seriously if I was challenged or not, I would have challenged flight 195 anyway... :D

p.s. Majority Pakistanis support and pray for Israel's long term existence. I urge my fellow Pakistanis to keep this thread clean and add positive suggestions. Thank you.

Majority? Are you sure? What is your definition of majority? 1%? 2%? 10%?

Pakistanis pray for them? In how many Jummah Prayers Mullahs pray for Israel?

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Manticore

Can you guys please tell him that Majority of Pakistanis are not praying for Israel.

And can you tell me how he became a Think Tank Analyst? What is the criteria for becoming a Think Tank Analyst?

I am not denying Israel's existence. And I think Israelis and Palestinians should live side by side peacefully in their own countries.

Majority? Are you sure? What is your definition of majority? 1%? 2%? 10%?

Pakistanis pray for them? In how many Jummah Prayers Mullahs pray for Israel?

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Manticore

Can you guys please tell him that Majority of Pakistanis are not praying for Israel.

And can you tell me how he became a Think Tank Analyst? What is the criteria for becoming a Think Tank Analyst?

I am not denying Israel's existence. And I think Israelis and Palestinians should live side by side peacefully in their own countries.

Sherlock bhai

I thought we were high 5-ing few posts ago. What happened.

I expressed my opinion. you do yours.

Why to bring my posts with lynch mob mentality. Is that how you would like to shut down and shout out silent majority?

Really sad to see your post here in Whatever.

Really sad.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom