What's new

Whatever

what are your thoughts on gaza my "muslim" friend…
Both parties are to be blamed,with Israel to be blamed more,causing unacceptable civillian casualities,especially kids. I won't side with any party in this,and greater blame is on Israel. Also I am against the fact that India and most other nations who turn a blind eye towards it. IMHO,India,as a nation with good relation with both parties should've tried for a peacefull settlement. Also dead against those keyboard warriors who give an religious angle to this conflict and blame the entire jew community.

@Slav Defence
100_1835.JPG

4.jpg

these r "xorai",,,,,they r a traditional symbol of Assam....:)

Nah, I don't consider myself a historian. I don't have complete knowledge of every civilization, but I know many of them extremely well; as in the ones that interest me. That's great, I would like to read your views on the Gothic period.

Forget about the teasing buddy, & now that I think about it, I too regret having over reacted to your jokes in the past. :) So how many infractions have you received seeing as you got a warning on your first day here? :lol:

I understand, just try to keep yourself busy so the fast doesn't bother you. Alternatively, you could try to get up as late as possible to shorten the duration of the fast. ;)

You are welcome!
sure someday ill write about Gothic Period!

Shaitans are chained in Ramadan. So hyperion is chained and out of energy. His crush @Armstrong is not a shaitan but a fallen angel, who can adopt the shape of serpent and he has serpent nature.
@DESERT FIGHTER is going to gain further weight from heavy iftaris. @Abu Zolfiqar is killing afghanis like me on pak-afghan border for sport, he is possessed by devil. @Spring Onion is on the road to redemption, May Allah lengthen her age. @Secur's soul is consumed by shayateen, he is having lunch in this month. @Chak Bamu is having sleepless nights ever since he banned me when i condemned china for banning fasting in ramadan. @save_ghenda is eating shaitani food and would suffer from diarrhea. @Gunsnroses is triple-tongued anaconda. @notorious_eagle declared me a kharji and kafir, he was not possessed by shaitan, his soul was already eaten by shaitan. @Irfan Baloch is mureed of shaitan who visit him as his pir.

Last edited:
Shaitans are chained in Ramadan. So hyperion is chained and out of energy. His crush @Armstrong is not a shaitan but a fallen angel, who can adopt the shape of serpent and he has serpent nature.
@DESERT FIGHTER is going to gain further weight from heavy iftaris. @Abu Zolfiqar is killing afghanis like me on pak-afghan border for sport, he is possessed by devil. @Spring Onion is on the road to redemption, May Allah lengthen her age. @Secur's soul is consumed by shayateen, he is having lunch in this month. @Chak Bamu is having sleepless nights ever since he banned when i condemned china for banning fasting in ramadan. @save_ghenda is eating shaitani food and would suffer from diarrhea. @Gunsnroses is triple-tongued anaconda. @notorious_eagle declared me a kharji and kafir, he was not possessed by shaitan, his soul was already eaten by shaitan.

What is a fart but a turd crying out loud?

What is a fart but a turd crying out loud?
Chauhdry bura maan gaya. Pista badaam kao. Aur nimaz roza raka karo, shaitan ghalib nahi aye ga.
Waisey i advice you to do tauba, you supported china in banning muslims from fasting. Astaghfirullah

Chauhdry bura maan gaya. Pista badaam kao. Aur nimaz roza raka karo, shaitan ghalib nahi aye ga.
Waisey i advice you to do tauba, you supported china in banning muslims from fasting. Astaghfirullah

Khan sb. I did not support China in that. I had a problem with your manners and language. You know how the rules are: You are given 3 warnings with a time-frame and then you are banned. I just gave you one warning. You already had two on your record. You got banned. Its not my fault.

My biggest problem is people who troll from Pakistani side. Mostly they are reacting, but still I have a difficult time dealing with them. I've been called some really bad names, but I answer to no one but my Allah and my conscience.

Ab Sehri Kha kar so jao. Rab Rakha.

Khan sb. I did not support China in that. I had a problem with your manners and language. You know how the rules are: You are given 3 warnings with a time-frame and then you are banned. I just gave you one warning. You already had two on your record. You got banned. Its not my fault.

My biggest problem is people who troll from Pakistani side. Mostly they are reacting, but still I have a difficult time dealing with them. I've been called some really bad names, but I answer to no one but my Allah and my conscience.

Ab Sehri Kha kar so jao. Rab Rakha.
Oh Allah key banday my sentiments as a muslim were hurt and i was angry, sad to see that you viewed it as a trolling. Any way it is month of ramadan, i forgive you, jeetay raho.
Khuda hafiz

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom