What's new

Whatever

Luffy is sad because Pakistani pashtuns just like punjabis are totally brainwahsed because of Zia propaganda :(

Lahore incident is pretty evident of tht fact ... The terrorists were punjabi n one Of them was a univ student ..6 suicide vests,AKs,grenades n RPGs.. The SP involved in the ops was a Marwat.. Luffys kin.. @Marwat Khan Lodhi

Lahore incident is pretty evident of tht fact ... The terrorists were punjabi n one Of them was a univ student ..6 suicide vests,AKs,grenades n RPGs.. The SP involved in the ops was a Marwat.. Luffys kin.. @Marwat Khan Lodhi

@Marwat Khan Lodhi what your sources on ground say about what Desert fighter is saying? :unsure:

Its indeed very sad to see pashtuns/punjabis totally brainwashed in to Pakistaniat :(

Mujhe luggg rahaa haiii keh @EyanKhan mujhe seh naraaaz ho giyaa haiii ! :(

Either that or hes busy stuffing himself till Sehari ! :unsure:

Strange why Armstrong you've got this -ve rating, I gave couple of -ve to a woman for right reasons for insulting and ruining thread and falsely accusing whose -ve is removed by a Mod who now hides and runs away from me, very strange forum now a days. I have to protest credible member like Armstrong's -ve rating be removed.

@Manticore if some marshmallow [do not talk or address me at all I don't like you liar so stay miles away] like person can get away and receive favoritism so should Mods look into Armstrong's -ve and perhaps remove it if given wrongly.

Give him that Veet thingi! :D
:rofl: you been using that lately? :p:

Strange why Armstrong you've got this -ve rating, I gave couple of -ve to a woman for right reasons for insulting and ruining thread and falsely accusing whose -ve is removed by a Mod who now hides and runs away from me, very strange forum now a days. I have to protest credible member like Armstrong's -ve rating be removed.

@Manticore if some marshmallow [do not talk or address me at all I don't like you liar so stay miles away] like person can get away and receive favoritism so should Mods look into Armstrong's -ve and perhaps remove it if given wrongly.
I think it was when @Armstrong went bonkers and was thread banned :angel:

:rofl: you been using that lately? :p:

I think it was when @Armstrong went bonkers and was thread banned :angel:

He might not have crossed limits like the member I mentioned did crossed all barriers of civility falsely accused lied insulted not in one post but 3 posts in a row which I personally reported yet that member got away with and best of all 2 -VEs removed that were given according to forum rules.

I dont know of any marshmellow saga however armstrong is free to post the link of his neg rated post in the dedicated thred

He might not have crossed limits like the member I mentioned did crossed all barriers of civility falsely accused lied insulted not in one post but 3 posts in a row which I personally reported yet that member got away with and best of all 2 -VEs removed that were given according to forum rules.
okkk...lets not start that saga....I was there when @Armstrong was going hyper infact 2-3 other members were also ...I managed to calm 1 down and before I knew it @Armstrong was thread banned! Most of us were too shocked and confused ...cant even remember the thread no more....

Chill uncle ...if @Armstrong asks to have those looked up then only mods can do something

okkk...lets not start that saga....I was there when @Armstrong was going hyper infact 2-3 other members were also ...I managed to calm 1 down and before I knew it @Armstrong was thread banned! Most of us were too shocked and confused ...cant even remember the thread no more....

Chill uncle ...if @Armstrong asks to have those looked up then only mods can do something
#justice for @Armstrong XD

I dont know of any marshmellow saga however armstrong is free to post the link of his neg rated post in the dedicated thred

Yeah that useless Thread I guess either it is closed or abandoned it was a classic ulta chor kutawal ko dante. However I have nothing to do with said member anymore such people should stay miles away from me but sure it is up to Armstrong now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom