What's new

Whatever

why was informant banned?

Called the resident MQM tuttu his deserved auqat. Fucking hateful pricks, riddled with complex and deep seated insecurities. Jalta hi rahega zindagi bhar.

@Akheilos why are you mentioning me with @Informant ? >
smileys-devil-212513.gif
< :argh:

:happy:

For i am Absolute. Hush.

Jiggz. Stop stalking me :cuckoo:

@asad71
didnt mean to offend u there...
but look at what u r saying,,where do u even get these ideas:cuckoo:
The BD man at top definitely has clear features like the Afghans. In BD's tropical sun his skin got burnt. Take him to Alaska for two generations, the skin will look different.

ps- getting me thread banned doesnt validate ur ^^loony theories :p:

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch MAmuuu you know what a few days ago i was at my construction project site and i saw this big motherfuckingly huge lizard thing that you seem to take as a delicacy. This chipkali was atleast 2 meters long. Creepy shit was under my car, and i got the shock of my life. Hhahahah.

Pretty much this:
images2.jpg

@Akheilos Done with Phd?

@Irfan Baloch MAmuuu you know what a few days ago i was at my construction project site and i saw this big motherfuckingly huge lizard thing that you seem to take as a delicacy. This chipkali was atleast 2 meters long. Creepy shit was under my car, and i got the shock of my life. Hhahahah.

Pretty much this:
images2.jpg

@Irfan Baloch - You've got to be kidding me, Irfan Bhai ! :bad:

You consider this a delicacy....is it even Halal to eat ? :o:

There is a certain type of lizard that the Arabs do eat...

'Abdullah b. 'Abbas reported: I and Khalid b. Walid went to the apartment of Maimuna along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and there was presented to him a roasted lizard. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stretched his hand towards It, whereupon some of the women who had been in the house of Maimuna said: Inform Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) what he intends to eat. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) lifted his hand. I said: Messenger of Allah, Is it forbidden? He said: No. It is not found in the land of my people, and I feel that I have no liking for it. Khalid said: I then chewed and ate it, while, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was looking (at me).

This hadith came up when I took the AlMaghrib Code Evolved class in regards to things that the Prophet (saw) may have personally disliked, but they were still permissible.

But what really interested me, and many others, was to see what exactly this lizard looked like. In English its commonly referred to as the Spiny Tail Lizard (uromastyx microlepis). Apparently it is still a delicacy in some places in the Middle East. I have put some pictures below of what the lizard looks like and some “tasty” ways its served up.

There is a certain type of lizard that the Arabs do eat...

'Abdullah b. 'Abbas reported: I and Khalid b. Walid went to the apartment of Maimuna along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and there was presented to him a roasted lizard. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stretched his hand towards It, whereupon some of the women who had been in the house of Maimuna said: Inform Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) what he intends to eat. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) lifted his hand. I said: Messenger of Allah, Is it forbidden? He said: No. It is not found in the land of my people, and I feel that I have no liking for it. Khalid said: I then chewed and ate it, while, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was looking (at me).

This hadith came up when I took the AlMaghrib Code Evolved class in regards to things that the Prophet (saw) may have personally disliked, but they were still permissible.

But what really interested me, and many others, was to see what exactly this lizard looked like. In English its commonly referred to as the Spiny Tail Lizard (uromastyx microlepis). Apparently it is still a delicacy in some places in the Middle East. I have put some pictures below of what the lizard looks like and some “tasty” ways its served up.

Is this a Mutawatir Hadith or is it one of those one-off Hadith without anyone else narrating it ? :unsure:

@Informant you plonker Baaz Aaa ja

@Armstrong he is taking a piss here.. I was referring to Arabian dish called Dhub.... its far better than what we need to eat in the survival course .
he took a picture of a poisonous dragon.

and I am talking about a certain reptile in Arabian deserts and yes its halal because my Arab brothers eat that and I did too so its halal
Don’t Know What to Cook? How About Dhub – Traditional Saudi Beudion Dish | American Bedu

@al-Hasani if you have any information for these innocent people then please let them know

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom