What's new

Whatever

Hahah OMG you are such a teeli. Tumhain jail main nahin band kiya baki shaitan k saath.

Kya hua bhai?
Jub itney barey barey Shetan (Informant>
smileys-devil-229910.gif
smileys-devil-785870.gif
smileys-devil-516497.gif
smileys-devil-427681.gif
<) are roaming freely in Ramadan then why should chotay motay shetan like us be even locked in?

:happy:

kuch nai I think some posts got deleted...but I thank the mod who did it :ashamed:

how many rozaz left?:girl_cray3::sad: ...its very unbearable after 2/3 pm here....:confused:

Last edited:
so you dont feel hungry or thirsty at all ever?:what: i do feel sometimes.....
I do feel but then I think of the hungry around the world....and I think of Surah Asr ...verse 3:

Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.

You have no idea during the 1st week I felt like a prune..dehydrated and damn hungry.....

even now my skin has dried up soo bad it flakes off ...I do feel hungry but when I ignore it ...It goes away...same case for thirst ...I used to be called a camel by my good friend during my school times...She said it was amazing how little water I drink :rofl:

I do feel but then I think of the hungry around the world....and I think of Surah Asr ...verse 3:

You have no idea during the 1st week I felt like a prune..dehydrated and damn hungry.....

even now my skin has dried up soo bad it flakes off ...I do feel hungry but when I ignore it ...It goes away...same case for thirst ...I used to be called a camel by my good friend during my school times...She said it was amazing how little water I drink :rofl:
lol...i drink alot of water still feel thirsty:girl_cray3: ...how do you ignore it? .....i try to divert attention but still it doesnt:tsk: .....cant do anything while being like this:( ....gotta to do lotsa reading and practise of couple of things on pc but im unable to do so most of the time:( ...then after aftari i cant do anything again because i feel lazy and sleepy haha

@Marshmallow btw, what do you when you feel thirsty or hungry? Lately my only problem is weakness and skin related :(
you mean while fasting? i turn on AC and sleep haha .....i hardy feel hungry but thirsty all the time .....even though i have no prob drinking even 7/8 glasses of water a day...

for skin related i guess water...esp lemonade ...drink it plenty after aftari ..i drink like 3 glasses after aftari...:smitten:....maybe the skin prob is due to dehydration and garmi...eat thandi cheezein...we have skin prob esp in ramadan because we eat lots oily and fried things....thats a common preception innit...

weakness? prolly its fasting....we do feel like that often!

Last edited:
how do you ignore it?
Well....there are plenty of ways...1 of which is do what you like...I enjoy working in the lab over having to run computer simulations :fie:

Another way is to do prayers after all that is what the month is for ..increase ibadat....

Another way is sleep but if I do that and when I wake up I am extra hungry + headache :(

for skin related i guess water
Yea my mom says the same...its coz of my little water intake :(

weakness? prolly its fasting
Yea coz I have been eating really little during sehri coz I cant sleep after sehri and little during Iftari coz I dont have much movement and feel sick if I eat too much...

Weakness also prob coz I am doing extra work so I can take 3 week break! Which reminds me @ZYXW you still game?

@Akheilos you know yesterday my Mom's and mine fav Chef Farah Jahanzeb passed away due to breast cancer :( shes was just 45 ...so young leaving two very young daughters behind...
10483254_10154372834570442_4802989192921631746_n.jpg

10525873_770278236372163_4669816559681293594_n.jpg

was such an elegant lady ..and used to do unique programs....what a woman!

@Akheilos you know yesterday my Mom's and mine fav Chef Farah Jahanzeb passed away due to breast cancer :( shes was just 45 ...so young leaving two very young daughters behind...
10483254_10154372834570442_4802989192921631746_n.jpg

10525873_770278236372163_4669816559681293594_n.jpg

was such an elegant lady ..and used to do unique programs....what a woman!
errmm dont know her ...but RIP :(

Well....there are plenty of ways...1 of which is do what you like...I enjoy working in the lab over having to run computer simulations :fie:

Another way is to do prayers after all that is what the month is for ..increase ibadat....

Another way is sleep but if I do that and when I wake up I am extra hungry + headache :(

Yea my mom says the same...its coz of my little water intake :(

Yea coz I have been eating really little during sehri coz I cant sleep after sehri and little during Iftari coz I dont have much movement and feel sick if I eat too much...

Weakness also prob coz I am doing extra work so I can take 3 week break! Which reminds me @ZYXW you still game?
why cant you drink water more? i mean what's the reason....i used to get dehydration alot some years back like you because i would hardly drink 3/4 glasses of water...wo bhi with meals...other than that mostly soft drinks....so i used to get ill...like headache,sore throat,nausea all the time so then our family doc strictly advised me to drink atleast 7/8 glasses a day or you will have these probz all the time...so since then i been drinking water all day lol:enjoy: water intake is better than having stupid medicines and injections while having fever etc ....i prefer having water instead...i hate taking mediz really....really really hate them!

as for eating habbits...even i cant eat alot in sehri....but i do eat after aftari.....in three intervals:p: ...pehly after aftari then after sometime at 9/10 pm:p: then at 1/2 am:p: ......since i cant eat at once so i divide it in 3 times....you should try like it too....it helps really!

@Akheilos im signing off.....ill catch ya later ...take care ....and good day! :wave:

and plz eat!:p: not the brain of ppl here but real food i mean!:p:! eid pi achey nai lugna eid dress mey kia?:p: so eat alot and drink H2O alot as well!:happy:

Last edited:
Jub itney barey barey Shetan (Informant>
smileys-devil-229910.gif
smileys-devil-785870.gif
smileys-devil-516497.gif
smileys-devil-427681.gif
<) are roaming freely in Ramadan then why should chotay motay shetan like us be even locked in?

:happy:

how many rozaz left?:girl_cray3::sad: ...its very unbearable after 2/3 pm here....:confused:

chotay motay :D

Maan lia aakhir aar you're fat. And rahe baat locked up ki, i swear i know you do this teeli part knowing full well of the drama it brings. Which i admire, but you stillneed time to irk me enough to see a reaction.

kuch nai I think some posts got deleted...but I thank the mod who did it :ashamed:

Hahahaha Butt saab ko pata nahin chala about the faux pas :D

So many zubaida apa chamchas in here sheeeesh, all that is missing is a phone between you two. @Akheilos @Marshmallow

Last edited:
Hahahaha Butt saab ko pata nahin chala about the faux pas
So many zubaida apa chamchas in here sheeeesh, all that is missing is a phone between you two. @Akheilos @Marshmallow
dont be jealous :p:

why cant you drink water more? i mean what's the reason....i used to get dehydration alot some years back like you because i would hardly drink 3/4 glasses of water...wo bhi with meals...other than that mostly soft drinks....so i used to get ill...like headache,sore throat,nausea all the time so then our family doc strictly advised me to drink atleast 7/8 glasses a day or you will have these probz all the time...so since then i been drinking water all day lol water intake is better than having stupid medicines and injections while having fever etc ....i prefer having water instead...i hate taking mediz really....really really hate them!
I dont know yaar my dad is the same he has to force himself to drink water...I kinda drink 1 glass in 2 days :ashamed: I only have 1 glass of coke for Iftari thats it and sometimes 2 sips from the bottle in the room...For sehri I have 1-2 glass + 1-2 sips from the bottle in the room (yea had to keep the bottle there to force myself)
as for eating habbits...even i cant eat alot in sehri....but i do eat after aftari.....in three intervals ...pehly after aftari then after sometime at 9/10 pm then at 1/2 am ......since i cant eat at once so i divide it in 3 times....you should try like it too....it helps really!
@Akheilos im signing off.....ill catch ya later ...take care ....and good day!
and plz eat! not the brain of ppl here but real food i mean!! eid pi achey nai lugna eid dress mey kia? so eat alot and drink H2O alot as well!
Well agar mein khatti joun then namaz kon paray ga? Aur soay ga kon? I wake up around 8:30 so I can be in office around 9:30-10 and that is also coz of Rozay before I would be in office between 8:30 and 9 am....

Take care today was busy day for me in lab and tomorrow would be same :(

Last edited:
Thank you kindly :p:

Liberalism
Poliical philosophy (worldview) founded on the ideals of liberty and equality. Generally supportive of ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.

@Umair Nawaz @FaujHistorian @Imran Khan @Aeronaut @xyxmt

@Penguin Do you know what real LIBERALISM is? Palestinians are not FREE, they do not have LIBERTY and EQUALITY, they are living under invasion for more than half a century. They cant trade openly, their private property is stolen each day, some of days they are not allowed to go to AL AQSA mosque to pray, they elected HAMAS in free and fair election yet those who were elected are in jail. Read the above definition of LIBERALISM and ask yourselves does Palestinians have all of that? Kerry called the occupier nation an APARTHEID STATE because they do not give equal rights. Is that nation a LIBERAL STATE? Do Palestinians get equal civil rights, right to an attorney?

You seem to know definition of LIBERALISM yet you do not seem to apply it to Palestinians EQUALLY. That is hypocrisy not liberalism.

@Aeronaut this guy Penguin does not have flags. Is that allowed?

@Umair Nawaz @FaujHistorian @Imran Khan @Aeronaut @xyxmt

@Penguin Do you know what real LIBERALISM is? Palestinians are not FREE, they do not have LIBERTY and EQUALITY, they are living under invasion for more than half a century. They cant trade openly, their private property is stolen each day, some of days they are not allowed to go to AL AQSA mosque to pray, they elected HAMAS in free and fair election yet those who were elected are in jail. Read the above definition of LIBERALISM and ask yourselves does Palestinians have all of that? Kerry called the occupier nation an APARTHEID STATE because they do not give equal rights. Is that nation a LIBERAL STATE? Do Palestinians get equal civil rights, right to an attorney?

You seem to know definition of LIBERALISM yet you do not seem to apply it to Palestinians EQUALLY. That is hypocrisy not liberalism.

@Aeronaut this guy Penguin does not have flags. Is that allowed?
we are not supporting the war
we are not supporting israel
we are looking the was outsider umpires sir
please try to understand we are not on both sides we are liberals

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom