What's new

Whatever

@Umair Nawaz @FaujHistorian @Imran Khan @Aeronaut @xyxmt

@Penguin Do you know what real LIBERALISM is? Palestinians are not FREE, they do not have LIBERTY and EQUALITY, they are living under invasion for more than half a century. They cant trade openly, their private property is stolen each day, some of days they are not allowed to go to AL AQSA mosque to pray, they elected HAMAS in free and fair election yet those who were elected are in jail. Read the above definition of LIBERALISM and ask yourselves does Palestinians have all of that? Kerry called the occupier nation an APARTHEID STATE because they do not give equal rights. Is that nation a LIBERAL STATE? Do Palestinians get equal civil rights, right to an attorney?

You seem to know definition of LIBERALISM yet you do not seem to apply it to Palestinians EQUALLY. That is hypocrisy not liberalism.

@Aeronaut this guy Penguin does not have flags. Is that allowed?

Sherlock Ji

Hope your Sehri prathas get the "liberal" use of Ghee/makhan.

@Umair Nawaz @FaujHistorian @Imran Khan @Aeronaut @xyxmt

@Penguin Do you know what real LIBERALISM is? Palestinians are not FREE, they do not have LIBERTY and EQUALITY, they are living under invasion for more than half a century. They cant trade openly, their private property is stolen each day, some of days they are not allowed to go to AL AQSA mosque to pray, they elected HAMAS in free and fair election yet those who were elected are in jail. Read the above definition of LIBERALISM and ask yourselves does Palestinians have all of that? Kerry called the occupier nation an APARTHEID STATE because they do not give equal rights. Is that nation a LIBERAL STATE? Do Palestinians get equal civil rights, right to an attorney?

You seem to know definition of LIBERALISM yet you do not seem to apply it to Palestinians EQUALLY. That is hypocrisy not liberalism.

There is an issue with installing flags.

Why are you ranting at me. What are you on about? Have I said anything negative about Palestinians or positive about Israëli's. Please control yourself.

Sincerely, this guy penguin

Why are you ranting at me. What are you on about? Have I said anything negative about Palestinians or positive about Israëli's. Please control yourself.

penguin bhai

Sherlock bhai is suffering from roza, and dehydration.

Obviously you know how it feel like to be far away from antarctic. in very hot environment? Right? :-)

especially if the hot environment is resulting from extremely smelly hot air. hahahaha

tumblr_m1kmxw5EaV1qjro7b.gif

chotay motay :D

Maan lia aakhir aar you're fat. And rahe baat locked up ki, i swear i know you do this teeli part knowing full well of the drama it brings. Which i admire, but you stillneed time to irk me enough to see a reaction.

Hahahaha Butt saab ko pata nahin chala about the faux pas :D

So many zubaida apa chamchas in here sheeeesh, all that is missing is a phone between you two. @Akheilos @Marshmallow
omg
smileys-confused-821384.gif
look at this King of teeli and instigation and calling me teeli etc:oops:....you do that all the time....infact im learning it under your supervision....hope ill be expert someday!

and what is life without lit bit of Drama,Fun,Action and thrill?:tongue:

and i hate that zubaida apa haha...you dont know but i imitate her very well....infact make fun of her whenever see her on tv...and my mother doesnt really like it lol...but hey still zubaida apa type talks are still better than talks on wars,weapons and killings/violence etc which you guys seem so interested to talk about all the time....Guys> Violent ppl!:happy:

omg
smileys-confused-821384.gif
look at this King of teeli and instigation and calling me teeli etc:oops:....you do that all the time....infact im learning it under your supervision....hope ill be expert someday!

and what is life without lit bit of Drama,Fun,Action and thrill?:tongue:

and i hate that zubaida apa haha...you dont know but i imitate her very well....infact make fun of her whenever see her on tv...and my mother doesnt really like it lol...but hey still zubaida apa type talks are still better than talks on wars,weapons and killings/violence etc which you guys seem so interested to talk about all the time....Guys> Violent ppl!:happy:

Yes i stand by my words, you're the bully from high school. Act a fool when get caught. Tsk tsk tsk.

Jitnay totkay agay peeche ho rahay the that was nothing less than zubaida apa show.

Yes i stand by my words, you're the bully from high school. Act a fool when get caught. Tsk tsk tsk.

Jitnay totkay agay peeche ho rahay the that was nothing less than zubaida apa show.
and you are a bully by birth....tut tut ....

i aint no bully! ppl who know me in real life knows that very well!:happy:

acha kurray they totkay sharing....better than lame talks!:oops:

dont be jealous :p:

I dont know yaar my dad is the same he has to force himself to drink water...I kinda drink 1 glass in 2 days :ashamed: I only have 1 glass of coke for Iftari thats it and sometimes 2 sips from the bottle in the room...For sehri I have 1-2 glass + 1-2 sips from the bottle in the room (yea had to keep the bottle there to force myself)
Well agar mein khatti joun then namaz kon paray ga? Aur soay ga kon? I wake up around 8:30 so I can be in office around 9:30-10 and that is also coz of Rozay before I would be in office between 8:30 and 9 am....

Take care today was busy day for me in lab and tomorrow would be same :(
one glass is too less gosh...way to less....aint at all healthy...how are you still alive with this much water intake?:what: ....it took me a week to get myself used to of drinking more than 5 glasses....it takes time but once your body is used to then you wont have problem than drinking as much water you want...trust me!

arey khaney sey and namaz purney ka kia link hey lolz? two different things to do essentially! ...you are just finding excuses to not eat at all...:p: dont blame the world the table the pencil etc...its U!

na khaein phir ...and na peayin phir....you will die soon then dont cry why you left us soo soon!:enjoy::p:

Last edited:
one glass is too less gosh...way to less....aint at all healthy...how are you still alive with this much water intake? ....it took me a week to get myself used to of drinking more than 5 glasses....it takes time but once your body is used to then you wont have problem than drinking as much water you want...trust me!
arey khaney sey and namaz purney ka kia link hey lolz? two different things to do essentially! ...you are just finding excuses to not eat at all... dont blame the world the table the pencil etc...its U!
na khaein phir ...and na peayin phir....you will die soon then dont cry why you left us soo soon!
Okk...

You are unaware of the timings I have here....

Fajr: 3:20 am
Maghrib: 8:50pm
Isha 11:11 pm

Now if I keep eating between Iftari and Isha then how am I going to wake up for Fajr? Lets say I keep awake and then sleep after Isha then from 3:20 - 8:00 am I get less than 6 hrs of sleep :( That alone is not healthy for a working environment

That is why I said namaaz...coz Isha is at 11:11 and by the time I finish Tarawih its around 12!!

Instead what I do is sleep after Maghrib and then wake up 1-5 hrs before Fajr and do my Isha and Tarawih then eat sehri....then sleep again to wake up at 8am...Its tough but at least I got a sane mind at work...

and you are a bully by birth....tut tut ....

i aint no bully! ppl who know me in real life knows that very well!:happy:

acha kurray they totkay sharing....better than lame talks!:oops:

Awww so says the moti teeli. Hahah moti teeli is your name now. :p:

Men talk about manly things not lame things like dry skin an nonsense.

Okk...

You are unaware of the timings I have here....

Fajr: 3:20 am
Maghrib: 8:50pm
Isha 11:11 pm

Now if I keep eating between Iftari and Isha then how am I going to wake up for Fajr? Lets say I keep awake and then sleep after Isha then from 3:20 - 8:00 am I get less than 6 hrs of sleep :( That alone is not healthy for a working environment

That is why I said namaaz...coz Isha is at 11:11 and by the time I finish Tarawih its around 12!!

Instead what I do is sleep after Maghrib and then wake up 1-5 hrs before Fajr and do my Isha and Tarawih then eat sehri....then sleep again to wake up at 8am...Its tough but at least I got a sane mind at work...
six hours sleep is still better for grown ups than having almost no to one glass of water....do you know the latest research shows that 5/6 hours is enough time for a healthy lifestyle....you can eat after aftari (light things)and take your meal at isha time...then eat at sehri....tu ho gaey na 3 meals....? :unsure:

water is very zaruri like it or not!.....

Awww so says the moti teeli. Hahah moti teeli is your name now. :p:

Men talk about manly things not lame things like dry skin an nonsense.
dare call me that name haha ...then see what sorta funny and unique names i introduce for you...you know how good im in imagination!:p: i aint no fat like you!
smileys-angry-559707.gif

dry skin and nonsense? better than manly jungli things you guys talk....us ko maru isko maru....threating,fighting,....kill kill killl! urgh!

image.jpg

six hours sleep is still better for grown ups than having almost no to one glass of water....do you know the latest research shows that 5/6 hours is enough time for a healthy lifestyle....you can eat after aftari (light things)and take your meal at isha time...then eat at sehri....tu ho gaey na 3 meals....? :unsure:

water is very zaruri like it or not!.....

dare call me that name haha ...then see what sorta funny and unique names i introduce for you...you know how good im in imagination!:p: i aint no fat like you!
smileys-angry-559707.gif

dry skin and nonsense? better than manly jungli things you guys talk....us ko maru isko maru....threating,fighting,....kill kill killl! urgh!
:lol:

How old are you Marsha ?

@Informant

so the thing is that...i dint tell you that i been writing a book on you....so far have covered all the aspects of your life....your childhood,adulthood wegera but im kinda stuck at your practicle life etc ahum ahum:p: and i guess it will take me another whole year to write on ur personal life wegera :p: imagine the intensity of these matters:p:...will talk about it later but i have 5 names in mind to name the book...it will be kind of my tribute to you...

1- I know what you did last summer or every summer
10.gif

2-Despicable HE

3- Keema Pratha

4- My name is Informant and i get banned every other week:p:

5- My Journey from Meme Maker to Home Maker i.e from Engineer to a Constructor....

so tell me which one should i choose to name the book im writing on you? :p: hahahaha

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom