What's new

Whatever

haha-funny-guy-i-kill-you-last_o_2183885.jpg
i die last,,,,so i got some time:cool:

So u are an American Pakistani.
:disagree::disagree:he's Indian Pakistani American,,,,

Summer is in UAE usually. But this time im stuck in Pak. Will be going for eed though :-)

Irresistible Me :D hahahahahahahaha corny as hell

Dont you love crispy keema parathas with meethi lassi? You monster.

I hate MQM and i have a potty mouth.

Software Engineer, well my coding is teh suck. Construction has so much profit in it i cannot tell you. Why do you see these big builders rolling around in benzos and bimmers. So much profit margin, im just making a house :(

Namaz Time
yeah its more fun to enjoy Eid with family rather than celebrating such festivals alone in a country like Pakistan where its all about being with Family first then Friends on Eids...would be a disaster otherwise...

Irresistible Me?
smileys-sleeping-403156.gif
flattering?
smileys-sighing-and-waiting-314088.gif
na na i would rather keep the name Keema Pratha:oops: imagine a book written in english on someone's life having a name Keema Pratha hahaha

I love Keema Prathas but with Meethi Lassi?:undecided: ye kia thanda or garam ka combination hey?:what: dil kharab!

Dont teach me about Construction etc...thats my field:happy:...know how it works....and you need to have alot experience first in the field to enjoy those luxuries you mentioned above,its the beginning for you....starting from a house etc...why do you wanna get money,fame and experience an all in just months or days? Ab sub kuch itni juldi tu nae mil sakta without doing anything:meeting:

Hiking and Rock Climbing is for decent and well dressed ppl lol:p: what do mota demag ppl of lhr know about its worth...by the way why were you in islo? :unsure: on official visit? :unsure: if its not to personal to ask.....

no wonder the twin cities were having couple of rain storms,earthquakes,floods and other sorta unrest two weeks ago....we didnt know Mr informant stepped in to the cities:p: tut tut

Meal at Isha? :blink: How many meals do you have? Isnt Iftari a meal? :unsure:

I am not concerned about the meals...And by my routine I barely get 5-6 hrs...Why? Coz unfortunately no matter how early I lay in bed neend tabhi hi aai gi jab ani hai! :pissed:

Water kahan beech mein agiyea? Water agenda I know I just cant drink its not in par with sleeping man you missed everything up :unsure:
all i wanted you is to eat and drink H2O plenty so you can survive a little more among us:p:

if anything happens to you then whose gunna do PHD and research work on Veges,Fruits and Salt and Pepper and other spices:p:

yeah its more fun to enjoy Eid with family rather than celebrating such festivals alone in a country like Pakistan where its all about being with Family first then Friends on Eids...would be a disaster otherwise...

Irresistible Me?
smileys-sleeping-403156.gif
flattering?
smileys-sighing-and-waiting-314088.gif
na na i would rather keep the name Keema Pratha:oops: imagine a book written in english on someone's life having a name Keema Pratha hahaha

I love Keema Prathas but with Meethi Lassi?:undecided: ye kia thanda or garam ka combination hey?:what: dil kharab!

Dont teach me about Construction etc...thats my field:happy:...know how it works....and you need to have alot experience first in the field to enjoy those luxuries you mentioned above,its the beginning for you....starting from a house etc...why do you wanna get money,fame and experience an all in just months or days? Ab sub kuch itni juldi tu nae mil sakta without doing anything:meeting:

Hiking and Rock Climbing is for decent and well dressed ppl lol:p: what do mota demag ppl of lhr know about its worth...by the way why were you in islo? :unsure: on official visit? :unsure: if its not to personal to ask.....

no wonder the twin cities were having couple of rain storms,earthquakes,floods and other sorta unrest two weeks ago....we didnt know Mr informant stepped in to the cities:p: tut tut

Han Eed is with family. Second, you're an architect aka failed civil engineer. Your field isnt construction, but merely making broke *** diagrams full of structural screw ups. Please, just please. Also i want to be successful in it aswell, why not?! ASAP it is for me.

Rahne dein aap burger qaum trekking/rock climbing. I was there for COMPPEC as a judge to do judge stuff and pass judgement on projects to be judged. Yaar you pindi isloo guys do not know how to host people. Thandi biryani te garam cocke. Jesus.

I'm not fat :(

all i wanted you is to eat and drink H2O plenty so you can survive a little more among us:p:

if anything happens to you then whose gunna do PHD and research work on Veges,Fruits and Salt and Pepper and other spices:p:
hahahahah...

Dont worry eventually the body adapts to what you subject it to...I think my body is surviving on minimal water intake by making my skin bad :(

Something I know I have to work on...

Twice in my life I had (one during BSc and once during MSc) who would literally hand me a water bottle and make me drink :rofl: I am soo spoilt :ashamed:

Ok ABCDXYZ now go dissect plants and observe xylem phloem
@ZYXW he added a part of you to me :p:

Han Eed is with family. Second, you're an architect aka failed civil engineer. Your field isnt construction, but merely making broke *** diagrams full of structural screw ups. Please, just please. Also i want to be successful in it aswell, why not?! ASAP it is for me.

Rahne dein aap burger qaum trekking/rock climbing. I was there for COMPPEC as a judge to do judge stuff and pass judgement on projects to be judged. Yaar you pindi isloo guys do not know how to host people. Thandi biryani te garam cocke. Jesus.

I'm not fat :(
My field is related to it...i think you need to update your info about it....there is even a separate subject of Construction Technology included in the course....real estate is directly related to it....and i never wanted to be an engineer so theres no question of being failed in it or not....Architecture and Interior Designing is a very vast field with elevations and plans/layout and details on even minor things which ppl of other field cant even think of ok....if any one thing isnt in its actual size and measurement then it can directly effect rest of the structure....yeah you may get success ASAP but only in do number way...yeah go ahead if that's what you are looking for...because working experience and gradual success is where actually it is....rest is just illegally acquired money or work! believe it or not!

Tu Kia Ab Hiking etc Kurna Bhi Burgerness hey? huh....:wacko: according to you Marshmallow Ney tu USA Ka Map Bhi Nahi Dekha Huga so she shouldnt even eat Mexican....do hiking or even speak english...what sorta typical thinking is that?:wacko:

So you were here for COMPPEC....i know what must have been cooking in your brain while judging those computers...you must have been like , USA Mey Tu Jub Mey Giya Tha Wahan Tu Koi Hor Tarah Key robots and comps they Idr Kis Tarah Key Hain:wacko: or you have just directly compared them with all those advanced robots that appeared in Transformers with all latest technologies...:wacko: you always compare everything related to Pak with USA or Hollywood:crazy::wacko: or Mr informant while addressing the students there in the end, had behaved in his usual way....that instead of having intellectual and technical talks with them,he had rather asked questions like "alright tell me Whose the most cutest girl here"? hahahaha:disagree: so dissappointing...look what impression you have left on ppl of twin cities?:disagree: when you had a golden chance to act professional....Itni Dor lahore Sey Ye Kurney Aey They?:disagree:

Acha Kia Tha Uno Ney Thanda Khana Dia Tha....they shouldnt even have offered any food to you....but just a glass of Garam water....Kio Dain han? Hur Jagah you lahorites go and ask and complain about food ?:crazy: even if there is any place or occasion where ppl go for condolences and express sorrow,even there you ppl dont mind complaining about the type of food being served huh:tsk:

PS there was no need to be harsh....Saryal ppl Ko Roza Lugta Hey Tu Gussa Dosrun Pi Nikalna Huta Hey:wacko:

Monster!:tsk:

My field is related to it...i think you need to update your info about it....there is even a separate subject of Construction Technology included in the course....real estate is directly related to it....and i never wanted to be an engineer so theres no question of being failed in it or not....Architecture and Interior Designing is a very vast field with elevations and plans/layout and details on even minor things which ppl of other field cant even think of ok....if any one thing isnt in its actual size and measurement then it can directly effect rest of the structure....yeah you may get success ASAP but only in do number way...yeah go ahead if that's what you are looking for...because working experience and gradual success is where actually it is....rest is just illegally acquired money or work! believe it or not!

Tu Kia Ab Hiking etc Kurna Bhi Burgerness hey? huh....:wacko: according to you Marshmallow Ney tu USA Ka Map Bhi Nahi Dekha Huga so she shouldnt even eat Mexican....do hiking or even speak english...what sorta typical thinking is that?:wacko:

So you were here for COMPPEC....i know what must have been cooking in your brain while judging those computers...you must have been like , USA Mey Tu Jub Mey Giya Tha Wahan Tu Koi Hor Tarah Key robots and comps they Idr Kis Tarah Key Hain:wacko: or you have just directly compared them with all those advanced robots that appeared in Transformers with all latest technologies...:wacko: you always compare everything related to Pak with USA or Hollywood:crazy::wacko: or Mr informant while addressing the students there in the end, had behaved in his usual way....that instead of having intellectual and technical talks with them,he had rather asked questions like "alright tell me Whose the most cutest girl here"? hahahaha:disagree: so disappointing...look what impression you have left on ppl of twin cities?:disagree: when you had a golden chance to act professional....Itni Dor lahore Sey Ye Kurney Aey They?:disagree:

Acha Kia Tha Uno Ney Thanda Khana Dia Tha....they shouldnt even have offered any food to you....but just a glass of Garam water....Kio Dain han? Hur Jagah you lahorites go and ask and complain about food ?:crazy: even if there is any place or occasion where ppl go for condolences and express sorrow,even there you ppl dont mind complaining about the type of food being served huh:tsk:

PS there was no need to be harsh....Saryal ppl Ko Roza Lugta Hey Tu Gussa Dosrun Pi Nikalna Huta Hey:wacko:

Monster!:tsk:

Now i wish i had a little sister, must be a lot of fun.

Ok where do i begin, first of all miss hissy fit. Do you know what periods "." are? Full stops? Yea how about you use them. It took me so many reads to get the point of one para. Pata ni kis academy se pardha hai aapne.

Sab architect yahi kahte hain, mera interest nhin tha. Demagh ki kami thi to oi admit hi nahin karta. And interior design with Archi, you know you have 2 separate domains in one degree must mean its a weak *** diploma. I dont want money i just wanna be at the top, money isnt my drug. Power is. And money brings power.

I was there to judge software systems. Tumharay Army walon ka itna chota dil hai k, aira ghaira gernail araha hai phannay khan bankay. Idhar security udhar security. Little ants display more bravery. I only stayed for 1 day. Plus they told us not to go anywhere for refreshments aur phir kardina pindion wali baat. Paindus. I cant imagine what made you think about metal machines, looks like some one's being naughty. USA, hollywood wut?!! Sojaiyye.

Man you sound like a 16 year old teeny bopper. And remember Liberal Arts ( a degree for bartenders and baristas and homeless people ) > Archi and Interior.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom