What's new

Whatever

No, when I meet at the border I'll take you into Gaza and show you. :)

I am not originally from Gaza, from modern day central/northern Israel right above the West Bank.
Ok good. So how is life in Ghaza, how are people there? how is the resistance?

Ok good. So how is life in Ghaza, how are people there? how is the resistance?

Life is very difficult. Water gets cut off, maybe comes once a week(Sink, bath, etc.). Drinking water isn't clean. If you are a foreigner and drink water there you will get a bad virus. Buy bottled water. The people there, their immune systems are used to it. There is no gas at all, except some Israeli gas which the PA pays for and is too expensive for the people there. There is food, but most people can't afford much. Construction workers all lost their jobs. Not enough cement. Nobody can travel, no commerce(trade). It is a tough life so people have degreees but are sitting around.

The resistance is okay. It is self sufficient in some areas and it can hopefully succeed. The men themselves are also poor. Most haven't gotten pay checks for 5 months now but it is a religious and national duty to protect your people even if it means losing your life.

Life is very difficult. Water gets cut off, maybe comes once a week(Sink, bath, etc.). Drinking water isn't clean. If you are a foreigner and drink water there you will get a bad virus. Buy bottled water. The people there, their immune systems are used to it. There is no gas at all, except some Israeli gas which the PA pays for and is too expensive for the people there. There is food, but most people can't afford much. Construction workers all lost their jobs. Not enough cement. Nobody can travel, no commerce(trade). It is a tough life so people have degreees but are sitting around.

The resistance is okay. It is self sufficient in some areas and it can hopefully succeed. The men themselves are also poor. Most haven't gotten pay checks for 5 months now but it is a religious and national duty to protect your people even if it means losing your life.
yes bro we feel for u guys......u guys really are the living examples of determination, honor and dignity for every human being on this face of the earth. And i just have no words to describe the praise, respect and resilience that the resistance has and have shown to the world and us in this israeli barbarism. I really salute u guys!

Really my respect for u guys today is beyond words......But please dont give up ever. And always remember yr on the right path and yr fighting against Hizbul Shaitan.

yes bro we feel for u guys......u guys really are the living examples of determination, honor and dignity for every human being on this face of the earth. And i just have no words to describe the praise, respect and resilience that the resistance has and have shown to the world and us in this israeli barbarism. I really salute u guys!

Really my respect for u guys today is beyond words......But please dont give up ever. And always remember yr on the right path and yr fighting against Hizbul Shaitan.

Thanks brother. As far as I know we aren't fighting Hezbollah. Hezbollah still has limited ties with the military wing. Although, sadly both of them will part soon. Same with Iran, both sides might either part soon or reconcile in a strong manner again. I know some Arabs want them to part. I won't state my opinion, I believe both sides had some wrong stances and political decisions which play into Israel's interests. My opinion is the whole Muslim world should avoid fitnah and move forward around one central goal. This seems really difficult right now but may change eventually.

There is some talk of normalization of ties lately. It might not work out though, we don't know.

Thanks brother. As far as I know we aren't fighting Hezbollah. Hezbollah still has limited ties with the military wing. Although, sadly both of them will part soon. Same with Iran, both sides might either part soon or reconcile in a strong manner again. I know some Arabs want them to part. I won't state my opinion, I believe both sides had some wrong stances and political decisions which play into Israel's interests. My opinion is the whole Muslim world should avoid fitnah and move forward around one central goal. This seems really difficult right now but may change eventually.

There is some talk of normalization of ties lately. It might not work out though, we don't know.
By Hizbul Shaitan i meant the army of shaitan and u know who.......i didnt meant lebanon's hizbullah or resistance links etc......

Remember my friend no matter what happens u are NOT alone. We all are with u in anyway we can. Just dont lose heart nor get demoralized by these small debacles of Iran support or hizbullah support or not. In the end both these entities need Resistance to stay alive and keep engaging israel within its borders.

By Hizbul Shaitan i meant the army of shaitan and u know who.......i didnt meant lebanon's hizbullah or resistance links etc......

Remember my friend no matter what happens u are NOT alone. We all are with u in anyway we can. Just dont loose heart nor get demoralized by these small debacles of Iran support or hizbullah support or not. In the end both these entities need Resistance to stay alive and keep engaging israel within its borders.

My fault. I didn't know who you were speaking of. But, yes, my prediction is ties will improve. Because it's a lot bigger than some people think. It's not strictly about one or two issues.

What do u mean Iran will part?

My fault. I didn't know who you were speaking of. But, yes, my prediction is ties will improve. Because it's a lot bigger than some people think. It's not strictly about one or two issues.
anyways if u go back and meet resistance fellows try convincing them abt engaging with Pakistan or ISI links in ME.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom