What's new

Whatever

Maafi bhai, main to cherd raha tha. All degrees have their worth, some more some less. That's a fact, no amount of justifications can change that.

I'm a negative person because this country makes us like this. After doing business/work here, i swear this nation would be the first inline for hell. That i can wholly guarantee. Army walas are assholes. Chicken shit need all this security. Khair harm wont go nowhere.

ME > You. How about that?

agree but what sorta logic is this to be negative all the time due to some nitwits?:frown: Kisi Ka Ghussa Kisi Hor Per! around 90 % of ppl in Pakistan are directly or indirectly affected by the corrupt system and ofcourse by ppl running it so does that mean we should blame each and every other person for it and hence mistreat him/her all the time? not impressive!:happy:

nah Me is always > You!.... in so many ways! trust me!
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif

I iz alive mate........ what about you? :D

if i wudnt be alive how would i be quoting u on this forum...:P ...come on hyperion i thought you would have developed some common sense during all this tym...but...........misery continues :P

how is ur babe ?

still kicking the life beta jee :sick:
u shud be in a soccer team...long time since u have been kicking ...must have made u adept at it...:-)

yani wohi rona dhona :P

@Marshmallow btw how r u little one...wats up wid studies !!! and those funny avatars !!!

agree but what sorta logic is this to be negative all the time due to some nitwits?:frown: Kisi Ka Ghussa Kisi Hor Per! around 90 % of ppl in Pakistan are directly or indirectly affected by the corrupt system and ofcourse by ppl running it so does that mean we should blame each and every other person for it and hence mistreat him/her all the time? not impressive!:happy:

nah Me is always > You!.... in so many ways! trust me!
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif

Well i've lost interest now.

@Mani2020, how's life going and why are you inactive at PDF?

life is going good mate .... you tell wats up with you?

multiple reasons for not using pdf for a whole year such as

Got bored of it ; has been a trend throughout 6 years i.e since i joined ...i use it for few months and then take a break for an year or so and so on ... thats why i only have 4111 posts in 6 years...:P

Secondly got busy so didnt have much time

Thirdly was just tired of few lame guys...

Well i've lost interest now.
same here got bored of it now and your responses...

your sense of humour is rapidly going down day by day!

if i wudnt be alive how would i be quoting u on this forum...:P ...come on hyperion i thought you would have developed some common sense during all this tym...but...........misery continues :P

how is ur babe ?

u shud be in a soccer team...long time since u have been kicking ...must have made u adept at it...:-)

yani wohi rona dhona :P

@Marshmallow btw how r u little one...wats up wid studies !!! and those funny avatars !!!
heyyyyyyyyyy bro how are you?:p: long time? how have you been? :wave:

everythings fine at my end...thanks for asking:tongue:

by the way only two rosaz left!
smileys-devil-042296.gif

same here got bored of it now and your responses...

your sense of humour is rapidly going down day by day!

My humor is dry and torrid. Vile even, you're just oblivious to the realities. You will realize once you start working. Nepotism, harassment, greed, bribery.

You're a kid, enjoy it. Once you're out you'd wish to get back in.

My humor is dry and torrid. Vile even, you're just oblivious to the realities. You will realize once you start working. Nepotism, harassment, greed, bribery.

You're a kid, enjoy it. Once you're out you'd wish to get back in.
I aint a kid and i know the realities as i live in the same Pakistan and get to hear,see and observe alot of things....more like sad realities! nothing is hidden!

you are just way to pessimistic and have accumulated too much hate in you for obviously number of reasons that i can understand but thats a wrong approach towards life! thats all im saying!

anyway is time larae nai,some other time....abhi kuch khaya bhi nahi hey:p:

I aint a kid and i know the realities as i live in the same Pakistan and get to hear,see and observe alot of things....more like sad realities! nothing is hidden!

you are just way to pessimistic and have accumulated too much hate in you for obviously number of reasons that i can understand but thats a wrong approach towards life! thats all im saying!

anyway is time larae nai,some other time....abhi kuch khaya bhi nahi hey:p:

Hate is what makes you get out in the front of the rest. Dont let anyone tell you else, and its good you chose interior design( :D ). You should pick a field which does NOT feel like work. Dont let others tell you otherwise. No matter how right they are. Kuud pardo kunwe main :D Mera kya.

Hate is what makes you get out in the front of the rest. Dont let anyone tell you else, and its good you chose interior design( :D ). You should pick a field which does NOT feel like work. Dont let others tell you otherwise. No matter how right they are. Kuud pardo kunwe main :D Mera kya.
hahaha one day ill be successful and famous and then i wouldnt even recognize you8-) even if you would ask for an autograpgh:bunny:...you got no idea how ambitious and hardworking im...i just dont show off here...not my nature!

Khud Tu Jesey Burey Soft Engineering K Bill Gates Hayna....why would have you chosen Construction Work then:happy:

hahaha one day ill be successful and famous and then i wouldnt even recognize you8-) even if you would ask for an autograpgh:bunny:...you got no idea how ambitious and hardworking im...i just dont show off here...not my nature!

Khud Tu Jesey Burey Soft Engineering K Bill Gates Hayna....why would have you chosen Construction Work then:happy:

Construction/Builder due to more dividends. I'm a show off, im arrogant and a bully. People love me for it, or so they say. Im sure tey say kind words about me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom