What's new

Whatever

My ears are yours my dear friend.

P.S.

Your avatar is scary. :o:

Kala Jado bro.

How is life bro? Carrying on the good fight against your ancestral enemies Bharotis? :mad::mad: all this talk about seafood is making me miss kerala btw :'(

Unlike a lot of Indians I don't support Israel :unsure: apart from that, I enjoy the jingoism on the display here and in our part of the world. Actually just like every country I suppose.

You are in Britian right? does that mean they have
Caribbean women there :woot: are they as awesome as they are made out to be?

Yeah, I meant to take my avatar down. Although I want to see how Zarvan reacts to it.

Whats up ?

haven't seen you in ages. just wanted to catch up and stuff.

As enemies of course :mad::mad::mad:

fear not, Ye shall be listened, speak my friend :)

do you think we deserve the politicians we get? Because we know the politicians use religion, or race, or jingoism to get to power, but we keep falling for it every time!

at what point do we take a step back and point the finger at ourselves :(

do you think we deserve the politicians we get? Because we know the politicians use religion, or race, or jingoism to get to power, but we keep falling for it every time!

at what point do we take a step back and point the finger at ourselves :(

I dont think that we should blame ourselves, we play our bit, try to balance the wrong, its the tyranny of the majority that govern our fate as a society and probably will continue to do so..

I dont think that we should blame ourselves, we play our bit, try to balance the wrong, its the tyranny of the majority that govern our fate as a society and probably will continue to do so..

as much as we hate the Americans, I give them kudos for having a strong judiciary and upholding the rights of minority.

as much as we hate the Americans, I give them kudos for having a strong judiciary and upholding the rights of minority.

I dont quite agree cause I sense fear in not so white people. its a country for white people.

p.s. comparatively ofcourse, they have better system than ours.. we are just hot-headed people..

@Malghani
want to increase the no. of ur posts....then post memes atleast yaar,,,hum bhi hasengey,,,bus ek flag aur emoticon:whistle:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom