What's new

Whatever

Construction/Builder due to more dividends. I'm a show off, im arrogant and a bully. People love me for it, or so they say. Im sure tey say kind words about me.
im opposite....very friendly,good natured and get along with all types of ppl easily....im like my mom! now God has made me like that tu kia kurun!:oops:

You know my uncle who is a Constructor/Builder is doing two side businesses.... along with the pension he gets monthly as a retired army man...income from 4 places can you imagine!

Gosh kia barish ho rae hey...nonstop rain!:smitten:

im opposite....very friendly,good natured and get along with all types of ppl easily....im like my mom! now God has made me like that tu kia kurun!:oops:

You know my uncle who is a Constructor/Builder is doing two side businesses.... along with the pension he gets monthly as a retired army man...income from 4 places can you imagine!

Gosh kia barish ho rae hey...nonstop rain!:smitten:

Your muft khor army thuggu? I know aswell, wait. My khalu is retired, in construction plus lands as well. Hahah. I know its raining, my cousin is teasing me that bitch :(

Your muft khor army thuggu? I know aswell, wait. My khalu is retired, in construction plus lands as well. Hahah. I know its raining, my cousin is teasing me that bitch :(
like your khalu you mean?:laugh: nah hes very hardworking,very very active at this age even...what a man...i learn alot from him....its not easy...once he was about to lose his life due this construction work...while returning from abbottaabad where he was doing an army contract....tu driver was on leave..so he was driving himself...6am morning...hadnt slept for days properly and driving kurtey kurtey so gaey haha....head sedha steering pey...but God saved him...pata nae kis ki dua lug gae!

sirf ajj nae horae rain...it been raining from 3 days....

like your khalu you mean?:laugh: nah hes very hardworking,very very active at this age even...what a man...i learn alot from him....its not easy...once he was about to lose his life due this construction work...while returning from abbottaabad where he was doing an army contract....tu driver was on leave..so he was driving himself...6am morning...hadnt slept for days properly and driving kurtey kurtey so gaey haha....head sedha steering pey...but God saved him...pata nae kis ki dua lug gae!

sirf ajj nae horae rain...it been raining from 3 days....

Army wala are nothing but thuggus and real estate agents, your uncle must have had good training in real estate while in the army. No wonder he is doing good in construction, just like my khalu. Thuggu hahahahahaha

Kyun Dua nahin lagni chahiye thi? And screw you Islullus. I want my rain God damn, ghar pe pani bhi lag jaega Allah ki taraf se naturally :p:

Army wala are nothing but thuggus and real estate agents, your uncle must have had good training in real estate while in the army. No wonder he is doing good in construction, just like my khalu. Thuggu hahahahahaha

Kyun Dua nahin lagni chahiye thi? And screw you Islullus. I want my rain God damn, ghar pe pani bhi lag jaega Allah ki taraf se naturally :p:
haha aesey nahi kehtey....:astagh: do you say that in front of ur khalu as well?:what: ...my uncle has good contacts with armymen.....which helps alot....half of the work is done...cuz do you know how much one has to bribe etc otherwise to get ur work done in real estate...atleast for my uncle only contacts work...better nahi hey is tarah? than that financial corruption?

Dua lugni cheay thi cuz hes a gem of a person
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif
very good natured and good humanbeing...

but i heard lhr and other cities mi bhi barish ho rahi hey?:undecided: you ppl also have water prob there? twin cities is known for it!

haha aesey nahi kehtey....:astagh: do you say that in front of ur khalu as well?:what: ...my uncle has good contacts with armymen.....which helps alot....half of the work is done...cuz do you know how much one has to bribe etc otherwise to get ur work done in real estate...atleast for my uncle only contacts work...better nahi hey is tarah? than that financial corruption?

Dua lugni cheay thi cuz hes a gem of a person
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif
very good natured and good humanbeing...

but i heard lhr and other cities mi bhi barish ho rahi hey?:undecided: you ppl also have water prob there? twin cities is known for it!

Sab thuggu, and i guarantee your unkill greases palms. Army is notorious for this, plus he can quote any price he wants once he gets a contract. Inflate the tender as much as he likes since he's sanctioned for the job. I meet people serving in the forces from time to time, khair lets just leave it at that.

I dont know about good human being since i know him not. Lahore main kaunsi barish amma dadi? No water prob here yet, since this is Lahore not some pind. Plus i meant site pe pani sahi tarah lag jaega, helps in chemical bonding of cement supposedly.

Why are you up this early? You dont have to work :undecided:

Yesterday i saw the most beautiful shit ever, this aunty came to a pump, all hi fi looking and she lowers down the window, the next few momemts had me rolling.

The pump guy comes and she gives her a 5k note and say Five thousand da padeyo. Hhahahahahha five thousand in english accent ( paindu koshish ) and the rest in Punjabi. It was hilarious. I wonder your angrezi is as such.

Sab thuggu, and i guarantee your unkill greases palms. Army is notorious for this, plus he can quote any price he wants once he gets a contract. Inflate the tender as much as he likes since he's sanctioned for the job. I meet people serving in the forces from time to time, khair lets just leave it at that.

I dont know about good human being since i know him not. Lahore main kaunsi barish amma dadi? No water prob here yet, since this is Lahore not some pind. Plus i meant site pe pani sahi tarah lag jaega, helps in chemical bonding of cement supposedly.

Why are you up this early? You dont have to work :undecided:

Yesterday i saw the most beautiful shit ever, this aunty came to a pump, all hi fi looking and she lowers down the window, the next few momemts had me rolling.

The pump guy comes and she gives her a 5k note and say Five thousand da padeyo. Hhahahahahha five thousand in english accent ( paindu koshish ) and the rest in Punjabi. It was hilarious. I wonder your angrezi is as such.
five thousand da padeyooo hahahahahahaahahahahaa...so funny.....yeah i know such types....lol ....you cant imagine how wannabes these aunties are with fake accent and fake everything....in yoga class and in gym...i get to see such types alot...or hum friends bad may itna hastey hain....:p: they would wear all branded clothes,accessories etc showing off all the time but when they speak Sae Pata Lugta Jata Hey...i actually imitate them later! haha..im very good at it! nah my english aint like that!

Sunday Ko bhi work Hota Hey?:girl_wacko: AB Jo Bhi Huga Eid key Bad Huga!:unsure: and why are you still in Pak? its Eid Kul abroad!

Which cement have you used? Plain cement concrete? Reinforced one or Pre-Stressed? Lime Concrete,Vaccum or AirConditioned one or what? and what sorta Brick bonding have you selected? what about Plastering and Pointing? keep in mind the difference between Mortars and Concretes while construction...ok .....esp while choosing gravel or lime in preparation...or it would be disaster later ....can affect the walls even whole building....

hahahahahaha:p:

im going laterz!

five thousand da padeyooo hahahahahahaahahahahaa...so funny.....yeah i know such types....lol ....you cant imagine how wannabes these aunties are with fake accent and fake everything....in yoga class and in gym...i get to see such types alot...or hum friends bad may itna hastey hain....:p: they would wear all branded clothes,accessories etc showing off all the time but when they speak Sae Pata Lugta Jata Hey...i actually imitate them later! haha..im very good at it! nah my english aint like that!

Sunday Ko bhi work Hota Hey?:girl_wacko: AB Jo Bhi Huga Eid key Bad Huga!:unsure: and why are you still in Pak? its Eid Kul abroad!

Which cement have you used? Plain cement concrete? Reinforced one or Pre-Stressed? Lime Concrete,Vaccum or AirConditioned one or what? and what sorta Brick bonding have you selected? what about Plastering and Pointing? keep in mind the difference between Mortars and Concretes while construction...ok .....esp while choosing gravel or lime in preparation...or it would be disaster later ....can affect the walls even whole building....

hahahahahaha:p:

im going laterz!

flight is tonight. Amma, apo, bhabhi are here from UAE for shopping. So many pretty girls :smitten: Shadi arne ka khyal aya for a few secnds :crazy:

Will talk about in detail laters.

same here got bored of it now and your responses...

your sense of humour is rapidly going down day by day!

heyyyyyyyyyy bro how are you?:p: long time? how have you been? :wave:

everythings fine at my end...thanks for asking:tongue:

by the way only two rosaz left!
smileys-devil-042296.gif

Now thats what i was talking about....these cute emoticons ...lol

Yeah long time, was off.... i am pretty good ...thank you!!

I heard there are Indian Mods here in PDF i couldnt find anyone can somebody enlight me on this.

@Desert Fox thanks for pointing me towards expert Christine Fair' she is soon going to become a multi-millionaire
her book should be made a compulsory read in the Indian school text books. thats a potential for millions of books sold in a Billion people market.
$$$$$ signs everywhere

she knows what to write and where to sell herself.. she just hit a lifetime jackpot.

@Desert Fox thanks for pointing me towards expert Christine Fair' she is soon going to become a multi-millionaire
her book should be made a compulsory read in the Indian school text books. thats a potential for millions of books sold in a Billion people market.
$$$$$ signs everywhere

she knows what to write and where to sell herself.. she just hit a lifetime jackpot.
Gotta give the woman credit though. She's a natural saleswoman. She'll become a billionaire overnight!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom