What's new

Whatever

Now i wish i had a little sister, must be a lot of fun.

Ok where do i begin, first of all miss hissy fit. Do you know what periods "." are? Full stops? Yea how about you use them. It took me so many reads to get the point of one para. Pata ni kis academy se pardha hai aapne.

Sab architect yahi kahte hain, mera interest nhin tha. Demagh ki kami thi to oi admit hi nahin karta. And interior design with Archi, you know you have 2 separate domains in one degree must mean its a weak *** diploma. I dont want money i just wanna be at the top, money isnt my drug. Power is. And money brings power.

I was there to judge software systems. Tumharay Army walon ka itna chota dil hai k, aira ghaira gernail araha hai phannay khan bankay. Idhar security udhar security. Little ants display more bravery. I only stayed for 1 day. Plus they told us not to go anywhere for refreshments aur phir kardina pindion wali baat. Paindus. I cant imagine what made you think about metal machines, looks like some one's being naughty. USA, hollywood wut?!! Sojaiyye.

Man you sound like a 16 year old teeny bopper. And remember Liberal Arts ( a degree for bartenders and baristas and homeless people ) > Archi and Interior.

Informant i really didnt have any interest in going for engineering and i aint lying.Why must everyone has to be a Doctor or an Engineer?:argh:.There are so many other fields now and i believe one should go for which one is really interested in because it would be a mental torture then if Parents force their kids to pursue a career of their choice and continuously force them to do so....Disaster! You have lived most of your life abroad so atleast you should have this progressive thinking and have respect for all sorta Professions and not act like most of our Desi Parents who always have only two options in mind for their kids:(.Atleast i expect better from you.

Whatever im doing,im really interested in it,enjoy doing it and have no regrets.Although i have great respect for even a Profession like teaching to another one like Art,as long as they are honest with their work then why should i even think of degrading them? Sub Mehnat Kurtay Hayna!

What i was trying to Say is that Arch and Interior Designing are closely related in so many ways....that is why you will see some Achitects sometimes even doing Interior of a place that they make a plan/layout of.Rarely but it happens in some cases and it is because they have this God Gifted Aesthetic sense to go for something a bit different for them and then you never heard of Multitasking?.Do you know all these great Architects like Frank Lloyd Wright,Alvar Alto,Carlo Scarpa,Peter Zumthor etc were also into Furniture Designing,Glass Work,Painting and Sculpture making etc.They used to also design the interior of the Buildings/Stuctures that they design as an Architect.Alvar Alto once designed a Hospital called Paimio Sanatorium,for tuberculosis Patients,and he also went for designing the furniture,Sanitary Fittings,Paint Colour selection for whole building to the type of Plant selection in each room’s Balcony including the Garden area and Fabric for curtains etc….it was one of his best work! Abhi Boring Hojaey Ga for you if i go further into details…..so some other time!

Pindi is a Garrison City na so it has to be like this.There is GHQ,Chaklala Air Base,Airport,High Court and other sensitive places and then theres a war going on in FATA so for security reasons they behave like that .You yourself are into these things so you know better than me about the complications and Security Risks but I know its very annoying at times.Abhi Tu Ap Ney Wo Situation Nae Dekhi Jub Route Laga Hota Hey,Whole City roads are literally Jam-packed!:oops:

No im not a teeny bopper instead you behave like a ten year old baby boy that someone if snatches his toy,keeps on crying and stays in a bad mood all the time until he gets a new one:girl_wacko:…if may I ask,why are you so pessimistic,negative and in a bad mood most of the time?:undecided::what: :girl_cray3:Not a good attitude towards life,you should change yourself a bit! Just a Friendly Advice!:happy:

PS A Clerk or even a Carpenter > Software Engineer!:meeting:

Informant i really didnt have any interest in going for engineering and i aint lying.Why must everyone has to be a Doctor or an Engineer?:argh:.There are so many other fields now and i believe one should go for which one is really interested in because it would be a mental torture then if Parents force their kids to pursue a career of their choice and continuously force them to do so....Disaster! You have lived most of your life abroad so atleast you should have this progressive thinking and have respect for all sorta Professions and not act like most of our Desi Parents who always have only two options in mind for their kids:(.Atleast i expect better from you.

Whatever im doing,im really interested in it,enjoy doing it and have no regrets.Although i have great respect for even a Profession like teaching to another one like Art,as long as they are honest with their work then why should i even think of degrading them? Sub Mehnat Kurtay Hayna!

What i was trying to Say is that Arch and Interior Designing are closely related in so many ways....that is why you will see some Achitects sometimes even doing Interior of a place that they make a plan/layout of.Rarely but it happens in some cases and it is because they have this God Gifted Aesthetic sense to go for something a bit different for them and then you never heard of Multitasking?.Do you know all these great Architects like Frank Lloyd Wright,Alvar Alto,Carlo Scarpa,Peter Zumthor etc were also into Furniture Designing,Glass Work,Painting and Sculpture making etc.They used to also design the interior of the Buildings/Stuctures that they design as an Architect.Alvar Alto once designed a Hospital called Paimio Sanatorium,for tuberculosis Patients,and he also went for designing the furniture,Sanitary Fittings,Paint Colour selection for whole building to the type of Plant selection in each room’s Balcony including the Garden area and Fabric for curtains etc….it was one of his best work! Abhi Boring Hojaey Ga for you if i go further into details…..so some other time!

Pindi is a Garrison City na so it has to be like this.There is GHQ,Chaklala Air Base,Airport,High Court and other sensitive places and then theres a war going on in FATA so for security reasons they behave like that .You yourself are into these things so you know better than me about the complications and Security Risks but I know its very annoying at times.Abhi Tu Ap Ney Wo Situation Nae Dekhi Jub Route Laga Hota Hey,Whole City roads are literally Jam-packed!:oops:

No im not a teeny bopper instead you behave like a ten year old baby boy that someone if snatches his toy,keeps on crying and stays in a bad mood all the time until he gets a new one:girl_wacko:…if may I ask,why are you so pessimistic,negative and in a bad mood most of the time?:undecided::what: :girl_cray3:Not a good attitude towards life,you should change yourself a bit! Just a Friendly Advice!:happy:

PS A Clerk or even a Carpenter > Software Engineer!:meeting:

Maafi bhai, main to cherd raha tha. All degrees have their worth, some more some less. That's a fact, no amount of justifications can change that.

I'm a negative person because this country makes us like this. After doing business/work here, i swear this nation would be the first inline for hell. That i can wholly guarantee. Army walas are assholes. Chicken shit need all this security. Khair harm wont go nowhere.

ME > You. How about that?

Maafi bhai, main to cherd raha tha. All degrees have their worth, some more some less. That's a fact, no amount of justifications can change that.

I'm a negative person because this country makes us like this. After doing business/work here, i swear this nation would be the first inline for hell. That i can wholly guarantee. Army walas are assholes. Chicken shit need all this security. Khair harm wont go nowhere.

ME > You. How about that?

Foto ladki ki...aur ched raha tha?
Thi nahi?

Anyway..

dios.png

Bird Iftari

@Marshmallow @Jazzbot @Fahad Khan 2 and others who mentioned me in any of their comments

Sorry guys i wasnt able to reply you as i dont use pdf now, its been an year since i last logged into pdf ...was just checking the notifications ...even today i logged in after 20 attempts in pursuit of correct password :P

besides most of my notifications disappeared , i guess because of some kinda update ...outlook of pdf has changed !!!! all my inbox messages are gone too

@Hyperion r u alive dude?
@Imran Khan hows ur 4 glass vodka kam mera roz ka going on ?

@Marshmallow @Jazzbot @Fahad Khan 2 and others who mentioned me in any of their comments

Sorry guys i wasnt able to reply you as i dont use pdf now, its been an year since i last logged into pdf ...was just checking the notifications ...even today i logged in after 20 attempts in pursuit of correct password :P

besides most of my notifications disappeared , i guess because of some kinda update ...outlook of pdf has changed !!!! all my inbox messages are gone too

@Hyperion r u alive dude?
@Imran Khan hows ur 4 glass vodka kam mera roz ka going on ?
still kicking the life beta jee :sick:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom