What's new

Whatever

@shiv ..your thread got deleted..so here is my reply.

n who are you? just an indian who got nothing else to do just to bash Pakistan n that too over the internet..so brave...without even understanding what's going on here n what are our concerns regarding Kashmir or any other issue discussed here..ive seen most Indians even the senior members who just pass their verdict like ignorants( even though they r highly qualified n can differentiate between right n wrong)..n thn you guys come here n expect us to understand your concerns..no constructive talks just arguments which are going on since years now..come out of ur islamophobic state of mind n discuss properly without insulting one's country or religion..only thn i would truly respect you guys otherwise as i see it you guys would go against anything which majority of Pakistan would think is right..Ive visited Indian forums long time ago..n i saw so much hatred n name calling which if we as Pakistanis do here we will get banned. so If you come here n want to be our guests n talk with us thn atleast behave like one.

and for Aeronaut...I dont always agree with him but i can tell you he really made a difference in educating n transforming the thoughts of Pakistani public in general..He deserves respect n i truly appreciate what he is doing for our nation. a

LOL ! easy fella ! I didn;t open any thread ! You must have confused me with someone else !

Anyway, let me reiterate something which happened here couple of minutes ago ..

A thread was opened with title which went something like this :

An indian terrorist has been killed by a heroic angel ? Who made that title up ? That person who got killed was a jew. He moved to Isreal and got recruited in army and got killed. And this has got what to do with India ?

Does the title even makes sense ? and you quote who ? Aeronaut ? LOL ! He with his usual hate filled distorted historical facts made some comments like indian are hired guns and indians fought for muslim rulers blah blah ... and close the thread !

How does it makes sense ? To me he seems to be an insecure kid who happens to be an administrator of the board after the earlier was unceremoniously booted out ! And to me he is not doing any service to pakistan by peddling the same lies which your mullahs have taught you. ! atleast what he said in the comment was totally not based on recorded history ! Anyway.. I had nothing to do with the thread.

Let me quote you what happened to me some minutes back . !

I wished fellow pakistani and indian friends happy ramzaan and was happy to share my childhood memories of interacting with very generous muslim families. It was going fine before some bloke came and called me a dog and he presumed that I am a muslim hater.

when i retorted back they gave me a thread ban ! Go back and check the thread for yourself.

Normally i dont respond to such posts like yours because I don't expect you to understand what i would have responded with. But since this was without any referral to vile things like cow muttar and what not ( which people just throw around here with impunity ) i took the pain in responding back. !

Happy Eid to you

//peace !

Which is not the case, as you can see.
It's obviously a methodological way of stratification of your approach.
But sometimes when we eat more & more fatty food... hormones( as brother @sur has mentioned) try to reflect their presence through our new way of thinking and hence the interpretations, that are more inclined towards taking care of carnal desires ,while forgetting all other aspects of Hukm-e Khuda makes way into our minds....
In which case i feel that it's the man who can be at fault.

Have you forgotten about the harems of the Muslim Kings and Princes of the past (and present)?

Fine yarr,advance mein Eid mubarak!

Eid ka chand he bunn gye ap to...:D

Khair Mubarak!! Same to you dear

lolx bas dekho lou...aur sunao are you done with your practice? full fledged professional?

Somebody can help me here? Brought 250gms of Tofu (Soya cheese) for the first time to taste. Wife is asking me to return it back. Want to know how its cooked. I mean like mutter paneer or butter paneer or Chinese type (chilly chicken or Manchurian type) ?

@Chinese-Dragon, @DRAY @levina @scorpionx @Marshmallow or anyone who knows with Indian Masala only.
Tofu??? :girl_wacko:

I havent tried it :no:

Well, tasted one hour back. Prepared in line of Chilly Chicken. Its OK. But not like paneer as paneer has fat but this one is fat free. But good for health!!

Eating tofu - Naaak katvaa diii hum logooon key ! :disagree:

What kind of a man with a palate for good food tastes tofu ? :bad:

Eating tofu - Naaak katvaa diii hum logooon key ! :disagree:

What kind of a man with a palate for good food tastes tofu ? :bad:

Arre, Hum kya karenge? kharid ke le aye the. Dukandar bola ki isme fat kam hai aur yeh paneer jaisa lagega. Dam bhi kuch kam nahin hai. Rs.200/- per KG. Par thik hai, ek bar taste kar liya!!

Somebody can help me here? Brought 250gms of Tofu (Soya cheese) for the first time to taste. Wife is asking me to return it back. Want to know how its cooked. I mean like mutter paneer or butter paneer or Chinese type (chilly chicken or Manchurian type) ?

@Chinese-Dragon, @DRAY @levina @scorpionx @Marshmallow or anyone who knows with Indian Masala only.

Tofu?? :(

Back
Top Bottom