What's new

Whatever

@S.U.R.B.
How do we "bookmark" a post???
I couldn't figure it out..!

1-Bro, they now have added a tab under the structure of our posts i-e below our stats.

WhateverPage3280_zps19a93022.png

2-When we click there, a box appears.In which we can add some text for description.We can choose to make it public.
After that we bookmark it.
WhateverPage3280i_zps521d144a.png

3-It's saved in our profile and we can check it anytime (if we are logged into the defence.pk website) by clicking on the red box here. \/\/\/
PakistanDefence_zps69b4d953.png

4-And it's shown in the form of a list in our account.

Bookmarks_zps9778acf3.png

For this method mentioned above you should be a member here and be able to login to the website.(While saying that i must mention that sur, ap ne profile chuppa ke rakhe hue he public sae, mein ap ko follow kar raha hon,phir bhe mughe ap ka profile page visit karne ke ijazat nahi hae.Iss waja sae shayad ap ke public bookmarks backi membran na dekh paein.)

Other options are taking the snapshots.Like the 4 images that i've just attached( taken with the help of an extension in my browser), and then saving it for reference.But it can be cumbersome sometimes.
Or we can bookmark the whole page from the browser.

@levina , Thank you!
Are you back to India now?
If not how was the environment in the middle east on this Eid?

Last edited:
What conflict? There may be honest differences of opinion and thought, but that is what makes for good discussions, not conflict. I am only a member and they have all the power. I just participate as best and as honestly as I can. The rest is up to them to manage their website as they see fit, and I respect that.

my bad, i thought there was some rudeness..

my bad, i thought there was some rudeness..

Heavens no! It is hard to convey full meaning and intent without the tonal inflections of voice and facial expressions in typed posts on an online forum. Any such adverse impressions are erroneous. People who actually know and see me in real life know that I am a totally benign person.

@Akheilos , how was your Eid?:partay:
Hopefully it must be a day out of the lab, was it?
I took 3 weeks holidays was working till 7pm on Friday and everyone was shocked that I was still in lab at 4pm coz my flight to London was Satruday :angel:

Ya am in London...1 week here and 2 weeks of frying in Pakistan's burning heat!! :woot:

How was your Eid daktaaarr sahab?

I took 3 weeks holidays was working till 7pm on Friday and everyone was shocked that I was still in lab at 4pm coz my flight to London was Satruday :angel:

Ya am in London...1 week here and 2 weeks of frying in Pakistan's burning heat!! :woot:

How was your Eid daktaaarr sahab?

When i'm not socializing at the hospital, it's the turn of the home.:toast_sign:
The weather has changed here a lot.It has been raining for almost a week now.Thank you Monsoon. We had a perfect weather for Eid prayer & festivities in Islamabad.Pretty much humane and cool...
@Mani2020 says, it was good as well in his part of Pakistan.Not hot ,not too cold..

When i'm not socializing at the hospital, it's the turn of the home.:toast_sign:
The weather has changed here a lot.It has been raining for almost a week now.Thank you Monsoon. We had a perfect weather for Eid prayer & festivities in Islamabad.Pretty much humane and cool...
@Mani2020 says, it was good as well in his part of Pakistan.Not hot ,not too cold..
Ya dad also acknowledged the change in weather! :D

@levina @Ravi Nair @akhelios @Marshmallow @VCheng guys has anyone seen Chatroom movie? bit spooky, tell me you guys are really who you are, and not some psychopaths in real life... :sarcastic: @Jazzbot oh well I know you are not :P
nope havent watched that....i dont like spooky stuff...i live alone so dont watch such stuff :fie:

nope havent watched that....i dont like spooky stuff...i live alone so dont watch such stuff :fie:

its not scary.. just that how different lives are online and offline. and who you meet online can be alot more different than in your head.. like I maybe a hacker and a serial killer...so you better watch out ! :butcher:

@levina @Ravi Nair @akhelios @Marshmallow @VCheng guys has anyone seen Chatroom movie? bit spooky, tell me you guys are really who you are, and not some psychopaths in real life... :sarcastic: @Jazzbot oh well I know you are not :P
Gaawd nooh!
I dont watch spooky movies.

But yeah I might be the psychopath you're looking for:devil:.Lolzz

@levina , Thank you!
Are you back to India now?
If not how was the environment in the middle east on this Eid?
Yes doc I am in India these days.:-)
Will be back in UAE by the end of this month.
I've been literally living out of a suitcase for the past 2 weeks.

How about you?? Hows life??

Back
Top Bottom