What's new

Whatever

Naah back in Kerala now. I am planning a trip to Delhi after another week or so...hope it works out.

And that is an lady officer trainee.

It so happened that @halupridol saw this DP of mine on some other forum and mistook it to be my son.
He had pointed out the same today morning and I had asked him to look at her facial features again. Lolzz

Now i better change my DP. :D

Nice! Lots of Bharat Darshan going on then.:tup:
That Lady Officer needs a rap on her knuckles for trolling me.:angry:

we cud have claimed to have outgrown this pitiful weakness,,,,,like mature guys:mad:

It's not a weakness.....and those who outgrow it are considered impotent. :p:

Think about it....it's simply this biological need to pass on our genes, and to the healthiest recipient at that, which prompts us to take notice of every attractive girl we come across. It's hardcoded into our behaviour. the best we can do is remember this little fact and let go of opportunities to score and stay true to our added layers of culture and civility. The urge will always be there...it can only be tempered by understanding it's nature.

Sorry about that rather long and unwarranted piece of gyan. :ashamed:

The only feature...
Are you the same guy who had asked me not to quote or mention you ever??
I havent forgotten how you had insulted me on DA for my post wishing you all the best for your exams.

Last edited:
It's not a weakness.....and those who outgrow it are considered impotent. :p:

Think about it....it's simply this biological need to pass on our genes, and to the healthiest recipient at that, which prompts us to take notice of every attractive girl we come across. It's hardcoded into our behaviour. the best we can do is remember this little fact and let go of opportunities to score and stay true to our added layers of culture and civility. The urge will always be there...it can only be tempered by understanding it's nature.

Sorry about that rather long and unwarranted piece of gyan. :ashamed:
did u have to say that loud,,,,girls r gonna hate u for this:tsk:,,they may not show it,but they wud,u just murdered sapno ka rajkumar:rolleyes:

Are you the same guy who had asked me not to quote or mention you ever??
I havent forgotten how you had insulted me on DA for my post wishing you all the best for your exams.

My bad... i thought i quoted dexter... similiar avatar.

Back
Top Bottom