What's new

Whatever

From what I read in the last few posts here, I have concluded decent and harmless guys must be gay. Lol

:o::o::o: Decent and harmless men are those who mind their own business. It's what turns them on, which decides whether they're gay or hetero, innit?

told ya:p:
but dont mind,,,men will be men similarly women will be dumbos:p:
even after knowing all this they will fall for us n hope to change us
They are not dumb.:coffee:

Get married to the perfect wrong guy and then train him to be the right guy for the rest of his life.Thats the motto of every female!!!
Lolzz

Thats how it should be.Isn't it??:lol:

@Indischer & @halupridol
Bye for now!

:-)

Oh come on!
Were you not the one who always believed that its the bad boys who get the right gals??
So chill!

No! I don't remember making any such assertions. :undecided: I'm only of the opinion that timid guys will continue to get ignored, purely because it's another hardwired biological trait.

Dominant males get better access to food and resources, which ensures a higher chance of survival for the family. It's hence natural for women to seek physically impressive and dominating/expressive males over the quiet, reserved types. Intellect has been a factor only in recent times(4-5 thousand years) which in evolutionary terms isn't much.

They are not dumb.:coffee:

Get married to the perfect wrong guy and then train him to be the right guy for the rest of his life.Thats the motto of every female!!!
Lolzz

Thats how it should be.Isn't it??:lol:

@Indischer & @halupridol
Bye for now!

:-)

I'm more of the don't get married if you don't wanna change the way you are type.:lol:

No! I don't remember making any such assertions. :undecided: I'm only of the opinion that good guys will continue to get ignored, purely because it's another hardwired biological trait.

Dominant males get better access to food and resources, which ensures a higher chance of survival for the family. It's hence natural for women to seek physically impressive and dominating/expressive males over the quiet, reserved types. Intellect has been a factor only in recent times(4-5 thousand years) which in evolutionary terms isn't much.

I'm more of the don't get married if you don't wanna change the way you are type.:lol:
sidhey bol na bhai,,,,,money,power,glory :lol: r attactive

Nah...these are newer tools, and don't appeal to the basal instincts of Humans. Mukesh Ambani, in spite of money, power and glory won't ever tickle the imagination of a lady the way a Hrithik Roshan can. :oops:
my mistake...:P
.bhai i like ur take on psychology,,,,us din dsm IV ke barey me bhi boley,,u interested in psychology,,cause i took u for an engineer..

this psycology stuff,dsm IV,,,,hmm who r u?

my mistake...:P
.bhai i like ur take on psychology,,,,us din dsm IV ke barey me bhi boley,,u interested in psychology,,cause i took u for an engineer..

I'm mostly a Jack(@ss) of all trades and master in none. :lol: Have a passing interest in psychology too, though I won't bother myself with the notoriously difficult nomenclature and medical terminology. :fie:

I'm mostly a Jack(@ss) of all trades and master in none. :lol: Have a passing interest in psychology too, though I won't bother myself with the notoriously difficult nomenclature and medical terminology. :fie:
how do u know dsm IV?:azn:

Back
Top Bottom