What's new

Whatever

Last edited:
@qamar1990

Thanks for your kind comments about Kerala. Didn't know you knew some Keralites in the U.S. they should be common there, expecially as nurses :lol:

We have a lot of keralites here too. A lot of them are Christians and they go to Church etc. I get invited to Easter and Christmas because of that :-)

@qamar1990

Thanks for your kind comments about Kerala. Didn't know you knew some Keralites in the U.S. they should be common there, expecially as nurses :lol:

We have a lot of keralites here too. A lot of them are Christians and they go to Church etc. I get invited to Easter and Christmas because of that :-)
yes lol, all the keralas i know are christians lol
one of them is a nurse btw lol

khair mubarak. ap ko b eid mubarak ho.

Check this out Sameagol's bro.....:rofl:

View attachment 41050
lmao where the hell did you find that?

eid-greeting-cards-2014.jpg

@S.U.R.B.
How do we "bookmark" a post???
I couldn't figure it out..!
Doc must be sleeping so I thot I will answer this.
Towards the bottom of any post you will find 3 tabs report,bookmark & reply like in my screenshot.
image.jpg

But if you meant that despite using that bookmark tab you could not bookmark it for future reference then I am in the same ship as you.
@S.U.R.B. Help!!!! :(
Btw eid mubarak!! :-)

@Armstrong
Why are your posts always sooo long??? And with sentences longer than a mile??
Gosh!!
2 days back I ZZZed off after reading your reply on a "ban on burqa" thread.:lazy2:

@VCheng may I ask you why pdf management and you enter into conflict?

What conflict? There may be honest differences of opinion and thought, but that is what makes for good discussions, not conflict. I am only a member and they have all the power. I just participate as best and as honestly as I can. The rest is up to them to manage their website as they see fit, and I respect that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom