What's new

Whatever

@Informant

so the thing is that...i dint tell you that i been writing a book on you....so far have covered all the aspects of your life....your childhood,adulthood wegera but im kinda stuck at your practicle life etc ahum ahum:p: and i guess it will take me another whole year to write on ur personal life wegera :p: imagine the intensity of these matters:p:...will talk about it later but i have 5 names in mind to name the book...it will be kind of my tribute to you...

1- I know what you did last summer or every summer
10.gif

2-Despicable HE

3- Keema Pratha

4- My name is Informant and i get banned every other week:p:

5- My Journey from Meme Maker to Home Maker i.e from Engineer to a Constructor....

so tell me which one should i choose to name the book im writing on you? :p: hahahaha

Summer is in UAE usually. But this time im stuck in Pak. Will be going for eed though :-)

Irresistible Me :D hahahahahahahaha corny as hell

Dont you love crispy keema parathas with meethi lassi? You monster.

I hate MQM and i have a potty mouth.

Software Engineer, well my coding is teh suck. Construction has so much profit in it i cannot tell you. Why do you see these big builders rolling around in benzos and bimmers. So much profit margin, im just making a house :(

Namaz Time

six hours sleep is still better for grown ups than having almost no to one glass of water....do you know the latest research shows that 5/6 hours is enough time for a healthy lifestyle....you can eat after aftari (light things)and take your meal at isha time...then eat at sehri....tu ho gaey na 3 meals....?
water is very zaruri like it or not!.....
Meal at Isha? :blink: How many meals do you have? Isnt Iftari a meal? :unsure:

I am not concerned about the meals...And by my routine I barely get 5-6 hrs...Why? Coz unfortunately no matter how early I lay in bed neend tabhi hi aai gi jab ani hai! :pissed:

Water kahan beech mein agiyea? Water agenda I know I just cant drink its not in par with sleeping man you missed everything up :unsure:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom