What's new

Whatever

I don't know if you know this, but there a lot of places on the Internet that are vicious to girl users or you read comments by dudes that just breaks the Creepo-meter :sick:

how come you had a radical change of opinion than let's say 8 months ago. Because you and me engaged in some flame wars a few months back on Indo-Pak issues.

It's like you took a break, and then came back and is now more chilled out. Your behaviour towards Indians is now more mellowed out (even though there ae many Indian users who say some heinous things about Pakistanis and Muslims). At first I thought you had an Indian girlfriend or something :lol:

so yeah, I am wondering if this is an act, or you had a complete change of views. Because you know, eve as an Indian I have to admit the behaviour of a significant portion of Indian posters are thoroughly unpleasant.

I was just curious about your change of views, a more moderate approach to politics and such. You even talked about cooperation between Pakistan and India :-)
i was never really anti-india , i would only become anti-india during the arguments..
well man shit happened.. i went through some rough shit like i was depressed for 6 months because i had to break up with my GF of 6 years so after i came out of the depression i just had a different mindset lol..
i mean some shit i just went through i don't want to talk about it yet ask me in a few months maybe or few weeks ill tell you lol..

long story short though i just started seeing everybody as the same way i see any pakistani or muslim.
especially indians and pakistanis , we are the same people why should we be fighting each other? why argue? why not unite?
its certainly not an act, i do get the urge sometimes to just spaazzz sometimes but i've realized its better this way lol

@Ravi Nair
@Akheilos is actually a man just so you know, he confessed a few pages back on this thread and then deleted the post..

i was never really anti-india , i would only become anti-india during the arguments..
well man shit happened.. i went through some rough shit like i was depressed for 6 months because i had to break up with my GF of 6 years so after i came out of the depression i just had a different mindset lol..
i mean some shit i just went through i don't want to talk about it yet ask me in a few months maybe or few weeks ill tell you lol..

long story short though i just started seeing everybody as the same way i see any pakistani or muslim.
especially indians and pakistanis , we are the same people why should we be fighting each other? why argue? why not unite?
its certainly not an act, i do get the urge sometimes to just spaazzz sometimes but i've realized its better this way lol

@Ravi Nair
@Akheilos is actually a man just so you know, he confessed a few pages back on this thread and then deleted the post..
Thanks mate! bhanta phorr dala! :rofl:

Thanks mate! bhanta phorr dala! :rofl:

D'oh!

but my point is still valid about girls and the internet

@Ravi Nair

oh sorry man :(

have a good day

Last edited:
@qamar1990 my field is humanity, social issues, religion basically everything but defense (dont know guns, dont know war strategy and dont know who has how much weapons)

@levina
am I still in ur good books??
:angel:
Ofcourse doc!!!
But tumne kya gad bad ki hai???:coffee:

I was banned ...:tsk:
Why exactly?? And who banned you?? :what:
Whats the point of talking about it ? You still won't be able to see it because you don't want to see it !

There is tonnes of literature on the atrocities committed by the Indian Armed Forces in Kashmir !
Okay Amii you sound very serious this time.
Thats another reason why I was avoiding that topic. I think we, as in you and me should stop discussing Kashmir.
And I guess its my turn to say sorry. :(

Thats another reason why I was avoiding that topic. I think we, as in you and me should stop discussing Kashmir.

I'm touchy about Kashmir !

Okay no biggie ! :kiss3:

Ofcourse doc!!!
But tumne kya gad bad ki hai???:coffee:

Why exactly?? And who banned you?? :what:

well.. they warned me not to use foul language for the holy cows but I pushed limits, and they were no ordinary members, they were research and dev, so using foul language back to theirs, was not a good idea.. :lol:

@levina You seems to have a sibling here in PDF.....The only difference i could see was "n" is replaced by a "z"

qamar1990 said:

Get ready to face some brick bats.
I have faced that enough from the Indian and Pakistani side.Indians call me traitor and Pakistani call me double agent, which is kinda funny.
But then I think you can handle it better.

@levina You seems to have a sibling here in PDF.....The only difference i could see was "n" is replaced by a "z"
Its him...@Leviza
When I had joined this site many members went about abusing me because they read the name wrong.Gosh!:sick:

Btw @Leviza long time no see.

well.. they warned me not to use foul language for the holy cows but I pushed limits, and they were no ordinary members, they were research and dev, so using foul language back to theirs, was not a good idea.. :lol:
Hehehe....never seen you use that kinda language.Cant even imagine you do that.
So how have you been??

Last edited:
I don't know if you know this, but there a lot of places on the Internet that are vicious to girl users or you read comments by dudes that just breaks the Creepo-meter :sick:

how come you had a radical change of opinion than let's say 8 months ago. Because you and me engaged in some flame wars a few months back on Indo-Pak issues.

It's like you took a break, and then came back and is now more chilled out. Your behaviour towards Indians is now more mellowed out (even though there ae many Indian users who say some heinous things about Pakistanis and Muslims). At first I thought you had an Indian girlfriend or something :lol:

so yeah, I am wondering if this is an act, or you had a complete change of views. Because you know, eve as an Indian I have to admit the behaviour of a significant portion of Indian posters are thoroughly unpleasant.

I was just curious about your change of views, a more moderate approach to politics and such. You even talked about cooperation between Pakistan and India :-)
Ravi seems to be learning from miss marple aka @acetophenol :p:

I'm touchy about Kashmir !

Okay no biggie ! :kiss3:
You're touchy about everything....
First you get sarcastic and then you start posting weird smileys.:P
That soooo you!
And I am so sure we will be discussing Kashmir in another one week or so and then the sorry sessions would start again.This has become our routine.
So you better promise me this time. :)

Back
Top Bottom