What's new

Whatever

I am in the process of mustering the courage and scraping together the balls for :

I'll go in tandem ofcourse and probably not so close to cliffs. Sometime at the end of this month. Can't wait! :yay:

Whoaa lots of info phoniex...thanks.....we all know you are very good at history and ancient discoveries....they should allot you a title of The Historian here really:enjoy: you deserve it!!

well to be honest i have read little bit of Roman,Babylonian and Indus Civilizationz along with Egyptian and even on Gothic Period......but mostly on their construction technology,designing and architecture....was once given an assignment to cover the art and architecture of Gothic Period...ill discuss about it in coming days in free time...although you have explained it all very well...but ill give my explanation too for once atleast....abhi weekend pey thora relaxation plz:tongue:

As for getting warnings and derailing threads,well i think im born to derail threads and then getting warnings on it :p: ....the very first day here i got my first warning by Webmaster within just few hours for derailing a thread:p: ....haha im sure i aint in very good books of the management here:lol: ...not to forget how much i have teased you all here alot hahahaha ...nothing personal.....aint that bully in real life but yeah naughty im:p:

try sleeping whole day and get up before Magrib? are you serious? my amma will kick me out of the house:girl_cray3:.....aint that lucky!:tongue:

thanks again for the video and info...will watch it sometime definately!

Nah, I don't consider myself a historian. I don't have complete knowledge of every civilization, but I know many of them extremely well; as in the ones that interest me. That's great, I would like to read your views on the Gothic period.

Forget about the teasing buddy, & now that I think about it, I too regret having over reacted to your jokes in the past. :) So how many infractions have you received seeing as you got a warning on your first day here? :lol:

I understand, just try to keep yourself busy so the fast doesn't bother you. Alternatively, you could try to get up as late as possible to shorten the duration of the fast. ;)

You are welcome!

@Armstrong
This is not done.
I had asked you to not discuss Kashmir on Palestinian thread. But you dont budge.
You have been adding fuel to fire.
IHU!! :pissed:

@Marshmallow
Who infracted you?? :blink:

Would love to know the twitter handles of members..would love to follow them.

@Armstrong
This is not done.
I had asked you to not discuss Kashmir on Palestinian thread. But you dont budge.
You have been adding fuel to fire.
IHU!! :pissed:

Whats the point of talking about it ? You still won't be able to see it because you don't want to see it !

There is tonnes of literature on the atrocities committed by the Indian Armed Forces in Kashmir !

dude that thread became a ....I dont even have words to describe what happened there people were drooling and asking to join the Israeli or Hamas side to have 1 of the girls! :blink: cheap and disgusting posts!

dude that thread became a ....I dont even have words to describe what happened there people were drooling and asking to join the Israeli or Hamas side to have 1 of the girls! :blink: cheap and disgusting posts!

I don't know if you know this, but there a lot of places on the Internet that are vicious to girl users or you read comments by dudes that just breaks the Creepo-meter :sick:

yes please go ahead..

how come you had a radical change of opinion than let's say 8 months ago. Because you and me engaged in some flame wars a few months back on Indo-Pak issues.

It's like you took a break, and then came back and is now more chilled out. Your behaviour towards Indians is now more mellowed out (even though there ae many Indian users who say some heinous things about Pakistanis and Muslims). At first I thought you had an Indian girlfriend or something :lol:

so yeah, I am wondering if this is an act, or you had a complete change of views. Because you know, eve as an Indian I have to admit the behaviour of a significant portion of Indian posters are thoroughly unpleasant.

I was just curious about your change of views, a more moderate approach to politics and such. You even talked about cooperation between Pakistan and India :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom