What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry..i myself an ethnic malayali..i know more about my state than you..take your shiva sena BS somewhere else...
actually a lot of hindu castes in Kerala,Tamilnadu,orissa,bengali and North eastern states ate beef,especially among OBC/SC/ST classes.its not a recent phenomena...and also among various adivasi tribes of chattisgarh/jharkand...

Sorry your commie propaganda is just that propaganda. Except some tribals no Hindus eat beef. That they now do so in Kerala is not an indication of them having done so throughout history.

They are not part of society while living among people in same society and do what a living person does .what a strange logic. I will not become dead just by thinking that i dont exist.

Strange thing is, in all my 14 years of living in India, never seen a Sadhu.

Even these sadhus are not crowd pleasers. They just come down once in 4 years or so. There are 5 million sadhus in India. Two Lakhs of them are nagas. Do you see those 2 lakhs even in Haridwar at anytime apart from Kumbh time?

I have never heard that performing miracles is low level considering it is not something everyone can do. But yes they are not supposed to show off.

Firstly, performing miracles to help someone in need is one thing, but to impress the crowd for no reason is not something that enlightened Sadhus do. This is something that low level Sadhus do who have acquired a few Sidhis through some Saadhna but are far from the ultimate goal of enlightenment. Serious spiritual seekers see Sidhis as a distraction from their ultimate goal and rarely if ever use them.

As for 5 million Sadhus in India. If you think most of them are authentic ones, then good luck to you.

offcourse,,,it shud be fought..
but u dont need to stoop down to that level yaar........:disagree:

Normally I hold myself to a higher stand as seen on the numerous threads I have created but the people on this thread have insulted my religion and fail to understand it isn't Punjabi culture to roam around naked.

Firstly, performing miracles to help someone in need is one thing, but to impress the crowd for no reason is not something that enlightened Sadhus do. This is something that low level Sadhus do who have acquired a few Sidhis through some Saadhna but are far from the ultimate goal of enlightenment. Serious spiritual seekers see Sidhis as a distraction from their ultimate goal and rarely if ever use them.

As for 5 million Sadhus in India. If you think most of them are authentic ones, then good luck to you.

They are somewhere on the half way mark of attaining whatever enlightment they are seeking. I would not dismiss them as frauds for that. Even to attain the level of siddhis they have, they would have undergone rigorous austerities. I will respect that.

5 million authentic sadhus and add another 5 million imposters and frauds.

sorry..i myself an ethnic malayali..i know more about my state than you..take your shiva sena BS somewhere else...
actually a lot of hindu castes in Kerala,Tamilnadu,orissa,bengali and North eastern states ate beef,especially among OBC/SC/ST classes.its not a recent phenomena...and also among various adivasi tribes of chattisgarh/jharkand...

You do realise that these 'shiv sena' types do not even care for Keralite Hindus right? They want to incite religious passion, which will descend Kerala into religious warfare, and then they will was their hands off and walk off.

Religious extremism, whether it be Islamic, Christian and Hindu needs to be fought.

Ask these people how to spur industrial growth, how to have better roads, services, close open drains and govern properly.

THEN we will see about Hindu Rashtra.

Normally I hold myself to a higher stand as seen on the numerous threads I have created but the people on this thread have insulted my religion and fail to understand it isn't Punjabi culture to roam around naked.

I can't believe this. I actually agree with you. Your state, your rules.

Then you lived in a place where Sadhu's doesnt exists.......:P

I lived most of my life in Kerala it's true, but I still haven't seen a Sadhu in those years :undecided:

You do realise that these 'shiv sena' types do not even care for Keralite Hindus right? They want to incite religious passion, which will descend Kerala into religious warfare, and then they will was their hands off and walk off.

Religious extremism, whether it be Islamic, Christian and Hindu needs to be fought.

Ask these people how to spur industrial growth, how to have better roads, services, close open drains and govern properly.

THEN we will see about Hindu Rashtra.

I can't believe this. I actually agree with you. Your state, your rules.

Do you not have some sheep to shag somewhere in Auckland or which ever part of NZ you live in. What is the point of migrating to NZ if all you do all the time is poke your nose into Indian affairs all the time. It is not like you have anything worthwhile to give to India.

In this forum Mallu's get so much of criticism..... some time i feel like telling them.... "This is our way of life.... You have a problem??? Keep it with yourself"

I did not get from the video that this sadhu was drunk. Also Aghoris (if this guy is an Aghor) do drink. It is rare that a fraudster would go to the extent of looking like that. Pretending to be a Brahmin priest or a clothed sadhu is no biggie, but pretending to be a naga is a wholy different ball game. It was plain intolerance to something which they did not find aesthetically pleasing.

The sardars were shouting about his being drunk in punjabi. I can understand the language (due to my wife).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom