What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to eat beef sitting next to you lol

Children are not allowed to watch the private parts of sohdu even if he believe that he dont exist but his things exist for others

We are talking about private hairs not hairs on face aka beards lol

Sure do. Some people in my family are Muslims and eat beef. They are still welcome at my home and live with us when they are here.

Children are not offended by nakedness. Most children would not even know what is so offensive about it. It is only later on when they are trained in societal prejudices, that they start objecting to it.

How about proving it ?

Another time, another place. This is the topic on Nagas and the intolerance of a section of the society for them.

That would be the case if the actors of the genocide were multireligous but that isn't what happened. It was hindos, sirph aur sirph hindos who commited this genocide against Sikhs.

I am Sikh and I have the right to speak on behalf of my people.

they way u argue i won't let you speak on behalf of my cat. Is it necessary to use sledge hammer every time someone disagree with you.

Are baba, most are authentics. A lot of children from very poor background join the sadhu sects very early on. They are not refined in their speech or manners. They do spend time in yoga and meditation or whatever it is they do. You see that video I provided done by National Geographic and all those sadhus doing those impossible feats are such ones only. Not the polished speakers.

I do not doubt the enlightenment of Yogananda or Ramakrishna. What I meant was these gurus are accepted as authentic by our "modern Hindus" because they were accepted in the West.
madam i would suggest one hour of cyber silence for you. please dont mind.

they way u argue i won't let you speak on behalf of my cat. Is it necessary to use sledge hammer every time someone disagree with you.

What are you trying to say?

I will not allow Internet hindos to insult Punjab and Sikhism at every avenue they get. If Punjab partitions it will be no lose for us but these others will starve to death. They exist at our mercy, our burden.

Are baba, most are authentics. A lot of children from very poor background join the sadhu sects very early on. They are not refined in their speech or manners. They do spend time in yoga and meditation or whatever it is they do. You see that video I provided done by National Geographic and all those sadhus doing those impossible feats are such ones only. Not the polished speakers.

I do not doubt the enlightenment of Yogananda or Ramakrishna. What I meant was these gurus are accepted as authentic by our "modern Hindus" because they were accepted in the West.
Performing miracles is considered a low level among real Sadhus. Parmahansa Yogananda writes about such Sadhus who acquire some Sidhis then waste it by performing them to impress the crowd who in turn think they are witnessing an enlightened Sadhu doing the impossible. Real Sadhus stay clear of the crowds. Swami Rama mentions that his master who was simply known as Bangali Baba was a man who lived in the himalayan mountains away from crowds. He spent all his time in meditation with a few select disciples. And he mentions of his grand master(Guru of Guru) who lived in the mountains of Tibet. He only had a few Indian and Tibetan Yogis as his students. None of these men were crowd pleasers even though they had acquired all the Sidhis.

Wrong molle. It was not there amongst Hindus of any cast or no caste in Kerala. It is a recent phenomenon.
sorry..i myself an ethnic malayali..i know more about my state than you..take your shiva sena BS somewhere else...
actually a lot of hindu castes in Kerala,Tamilnadu,orissa,bengali and North eastern states ate beef,especially among OBC/SC/ST classes.its not a recent phenomena...and also among various adivasi tribes of chattisgarh/jharkand...

I will not allow Internet hindos to insult Punjab and Sikhism at every avenue they get. If Punjab partitions it will be no lose for us but these others will starve to death. They exist at our mercy, our burden.

That was the kind of hubris which led KPS Gill and his police force to shoot a lot of the likes of you.

If you ever speak to me in that manner again I'll teach you a lesson.

Jagdish Tytler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tytler was born as Jagdish Kapoor in Gujranwala (now in Pakistan), to a Punjabi Hindu father and Sikh mother.[1]
What you gonna do pajji??
Kill me?? :lol:
Relax it was just STFU....
Now ontopic- First of all wikipedia is not a reliable source.

Secondly you said he converted after the riots whereas I claim that he was christian at the time of the 84 hindu-sikh riots or should I say congress-sikh riots.
Thirdly his mom was a sikh so he was half hindu and half sikh.
fourth point is his father was a punjabi...
So much for a punjabi to slaughter his own punjabi brethren..
I don't want to appease you or prove something to you.
But it turns out you are also in the category of those extremists.

yaar,,,ab bas kar,,,,,chorr iss thread ko.....
no need to take sh#t on internet seriously,,,just report

That was the kind of hubris which led KPS Gill and his police force to shoot a lot of the likes of you.

And that lead to buses of hindos being cleansed from their ignorance, so to speak.

Performing miracles is considered a low level among real Sadhus. Parmahansa Yogananda writes about such Sadhus who acquire some Sidhis then waste it by performing them to impress the crowd who in turn think they are witnessing an enlightened Sadhu doing the impossible. Real Sadhus stay clear of the crowds. Swami Rama mentions that his master who was simply known as Bangali Baba was a man who lived in the himalayan mountains away from crowds. He spent all his time in meditation with a few select disciples. And he mentions of his grand master(Guru of Guru) who lived in the mountains of Tibet. He only had a few Indian and Tibetan Yogis as his students. None of these men were crowd pleasers.

Even these sadhus are not crowd pleasers. They just come down once in 4 years or so. There are 5 million sadhus in India. Two Lakhs of them are nagas. Do you see those 2 lakhs even in Haridwar at anytime apart from Kumbh time?

I have never heard that performing miracles is low level considering it is not something everyone can do. But yes they are not supposed to show off.

And that lead to buses of hindos being cleansed from their ignorance, so to speak.

Nope you got the chronology wrong. It was the arrogance which lead to buses being cleansed and then Punjab being cleansed of Khalistanis.

sorry..i myself an ethnic malayali..i know more about my state than you..take your shiva sena BS somewhere else...
actually a lot of hindu castes in Kerala,Tamilnadu,orissa,bengali and North eastern states ate beef,especially among OBC/SC/ST classes.its not a recent phenomena...and also among various adivasi tribes of chattisgarh/jharkand...
even some pujaris from Kamakhya temple eat buffalo meat as prasad after bali...

What you gonna do pajji??
Kill me?? :lol:
Relax it was just STFU....
Now ontopic- First of all wikipedia is not a reliable source.

Secondly you said he converted after the riots whereas I claim that he was christian at the time of the 84 hindu-sikh riots or should I say congress-sikh riots.
Thirdly his mom was a sikh so he was half hindu and half sikh.
Thirdly his father was a punjabi...

I don't want to appease you or prove something to you.
But it turns out you are also in the category of those extremists.

If you ever went to university you would know Wikipedia is now considered a legitimate source.

You either are Sikh or you aren't.

Most hindo Punjabis are traitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom