What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any logical arguments ever? Or do you exist only to add to noise pollution.
:D
who knows,,,,,,,readers may find my posts far logical thn urs:enjoy:,,,
Normally I hold myself to a higher stand as seen on the numerous threads I have created but the people on this thread have insulted my religion and fail to understand it isn't Punjabi culture to roam around naked.
just leave this thread:mad:

I can't wait for the day the shit Sena dies. The party's at my place. - alcohol, beef teriyaki etc., all on me!

The sardars were shouting about his being drunk in punjabi. I can understand the language (due to my wife).

Okay.

who knows,,,,,,,readers may find my posts far logical thn urs,,,

It used to be the case that everything Hindu was looked down upon and despised by the Hindu community due to the commies and rationalists influence. That seems to be on wane now though. The tide has turned.

They were saying he was drunk and to cover up was not cause he was a hindu.Go to youtube and type in fake baba beaten up and see them beat fake sikh baba

Sorry your commie propaganda is just that propaganda. Except some tribals no Hindus eat beef. That they now do so in Kerala is not an indication of them having done so throughout history.
hahaha....72 hindu castes in Kerala eat beef traditionally....as per your logic,mostly all malayali castes are tribals....

In this forum Mallu's get so much of criticism..... some time i feel like telling them.... "This is our way of life.... You have a problem??? Keep it with yourself"

I agree with them when they say Kerala communism is sustained by the fruits of overseas capitalism.

But come on does Kerala really need more problems??

we have so many Keralites in Middle East because they can't find work. Let's fix that first.

couple of nuts offend ur religious belief,,,,,,n u become an ardent supporter of khalistan,,make sweeping statements on 1 bln ppl...
real mature bro,,,real mature,,,,,,:tup:

whats different betwn u n them?

he is a master troll??

They were saying he was drunk and to cover up was not cause he was a hindu.Go to youtube and type in fake baba beaten up and see them beat fake sikh baba

I am not saying the Sikhs beat him up because He was Hindu. I am questioning the Hindus themselves because this is also their own attitude which led to the beating up of the sadhu. Even Hindus in North do these kind of things.

Okay.

It used to be the case that everything Hindu was looked down upon and despised by the Hindu community due to the commies and rationalists influence. That seems to be on wane now though. The tide has turned.
u wish dont u:p:

he is a master troll??
lol,,,i know hes a master troll,,,,,,didnt know hes a drama queen though:p:

I agree with them when they say Kerala communism is sustained by the fruits of overseas capitalism.

But come on does Kerala really need more problems??

we have so many Keralites in Middle East because they can't find work. Let's fix that first.

he is a master troll??

If you ask me We mallu's criticise ourselves better than anyone.... But then let us leave that from this thread, as that might take the troll war to a different direction.....

couple of nuts offend ur religious belief,,,,,,n u become an ardent supporter of khalistan,,make sweeping statements on 1 bln ppl...
real mature bro,,,real mature,,,,,,:tup:

whats different betwn u n them?
He's a troll :lol:

What are you trying to say?

I will not allow Internet hindos to insult Punjab and Sikhism at every avenue they get. If Punjab partitions it will be no lose for us but these others will starve to death. They exist at our mercy, our burden.

no one is insulting sikhs and punjab .. they may have some what different pov though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom