What's new

Dalit Wedding Fetes Feudal rage

What a facepalm by an Indian members like you even :) by using word Mullas

For your information the stone age Mullahs even never killed anyone for being a low cast.

Now its time you should show courage and edit your comment by adding "STONE AGE CAST PLAGUED HINDUS at their best"
Ok yaar. don't want any more controversy on it. Editing.

By the way, my interpretation of the word was radicals and intolerant bigots. And seems it is quite accepted universally too.

Don’t let mullahs take over Pakistan – The Express Tribune Blog

What a facepalm by an Indian members like you even :) by using word Mullas

For your information the stone age Mullahs even never killed anyone for being a low cast.

Now its time you should show courage and edit your comment by adding "STONE AGE CAST PLAGUED HINDUS at their best"

Most of Hindu society is still stone age nothing to hide here. Dowry is considered as a normal tradition and pre marital sex is frowned upon. It is retarded but it is changing quickly so theres hope

What kind of belief puts some men higher than others? I refuse to believe I was created from the hands of brahma and are therefore superior to someone created from his feet. Thank god Sikhism abolished such insidious beliefs. No human is of higher or lower birth.

What kind of belief puts some men higher than others? I refuse to believe I was created from the hands of brahma and are therefore superior to someone created from his feet. Thank god Sikhism abolished such insidious beliefs. No human is of higher or lower birth.

But is it not true that caste system exists in Sikhism also.

But is it not true that caste system exists in Sikhism also.
Before opening your mouth about things you don't know, do some research.

Sikhism: What are Sikh beliefs about the Caste System?

Furthermore, by knowing the last name one could distinguish which caste the person is from, Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave all Sikh men the last name "Singh" and all Sikh women the last name "Kaur" so that no one can distinguish anyone’s caste. Everyone is considered equal in Sikhism.

We don't have such an evil system as the caste system.

Blah Blah...I don't care what Guru Gobindji Singh said or did, I saw in "Satyameva jayathe" where lower caste sikhs have their own Gurudwara and they are denied entry to other Gurudwaras. So is the case of Muslims, who again prides themselves in having no caste system, but practices it in daily life in India.

How dare you speak so disrespectfully of our Guru? If I bring up shiva or yama's name you will go in a fit. You watched a show and now are the master of the subject? Just because some Punjabis are infected by the poisonous thoughts of your insidious belief doesn't mean Sikhism has a caste system.

Before opening your mouth about things you don't know, do some research.

Furthermore, by knowing the last name one could distinguish which caste the person is from, Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave all Sikh men the last name "Singh" and all Sikh women the last name "Kaur" so that no one can distinguish anyone’s caste. Everyone is considered equal in Sikhism.

We don't have such an evil system as the caste system.
But how many use Singh name?
There are Bhullar, Sandhu, Sidhu, Gill lastnames in Sikhism also.
And Castes in Sikh are Arora, Kamboj, Rajput, Khatri, Saini, Bhatra, Ahluwalia and many others.

How dare you speak so disrespectfully of our Guru? If I bring up shiva or yama's name you will go in a fit. You watched a show and now are the master of the subject? Just because some Punjabis are infected by the poisonous thoughts of your insidious belief doesn't mean Sikhism has a caste system.

Try me... Also now you agree that there is some fissures in your "perfect" religion.

But how many use Singh name?
There are Bhullar, Sandhu, Sidhu, Gill lastnames in Sikhism also.
And Castes in Sikh are Arora, Kamboj, Rajput, Khatri, Saini, Bhatra, Ahluwalia and many others.

A great many. Cultural baggage from hindoism will take time to exorcise from our culture.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom