What's new

Dalit Wedding Fetes Feudal rage

What kind of belief puts some men higher than others? I refuse to believe I was created from the hands of brahma and are therefore superior to someone created from his feet. Thank god Sikhism abolished such insidious beliefs. No human is of higher or lower birth.

The same ones that think a certain language should be imposed, rather than be learned through interaction, and cultural evolution.

The same ones that think being born into a race, or having a skin color is an achievement in life.

The adage Hindi, Hindu, Hindustani describes these people well.

So when I articulated these same views you hold now, you replied with racist tauntings against South Indians.

I do hope we can find agreement that discrimination against any Human based on religious, racial, linguistic, caste, gender differences should be looked down upon.

You mean 1 religion has ruined India. It is unfair to paint all religions with the same brush.

You are saying that there are no Hindu, Sikh, Christian etc nutheads in India?

What about the people in the article?
You wanna say that there is no cast discrimination?

What about the Sikh radicals? Dont they exist too?

The same ones that think a certain language should be imposed, rather than be learned through interaction, and cultural evolution.

The same ones that think being born into a race, or having a skin color is an achievement in life.

The adage Hindi, Hindu, Hindustani describes these people well.

So when I articulated these same views you hold now, you replied with racist tauntings against South Indians.

I do hope we can find agreement that discrimination against any Human based on religious, racial, linguistic differences should be looked down upon.

I said Hindu should be taught in all schools like French is taught universally in Canada weither people like it or not. It is only fair that their is a medium for all people to speak with eachother.

I never said it was an achievement I merely wanted to play off of people's insecurity as an attempt to troll. Bollywood has further exacerbated this issue.

Of course all discrimination is bad.

You are saying that there are no Hindu, Sikh, Christian etc nutheads in India?

What about the people in the article?
You wanna say that there is no cast discrimination?

What about the Sikh radicals? Dont they exist too?

I meant to say the discrimition inherit in hindoism has ruined India magnitudes over the other religion. I mean the caste system is the single most evil thought ever produced. How can people be assigned a job and placed into a hierarchy because of what their ancestors did?

I said Hindu should be taught in all schools like French is taught universally in Canada weither people like it or not. It is only fair that their is a medium for all people to speak with eachother.

I never said it was an achievement I merely wanted to play off of people's insecurity as an attempt to troll. Bollywood has further exacerbated this issue.

I meant to say the discrimition inherit in hindoism has ruined India magnitudes over the other religion. I mean the caste system is the single most evil thought ever produced. How can people be assigned a job and placed into a hierarchy because of what their ancestors did?

Sorry, I though you were talking about Islam

well the fact is, it places an eaxtra burden on the non-hindi speaking states to learn an extra language while the others don't. And this just descended into an ugly mess between Tamil chauvinists and Hindi supremacists. Again, the non-Hindi speaking states are increasingly speaking Hindi.

Let cultural evolution take it's course. That's a nice compromise.

@scorpionx
how dare u?:mad:
@Indrani
what r ur views on this topic?:angel:

What should be my view. Some retards acted like retards. Let the cops handle it. Why create such a hulla over it.

Your books specifically say the shudra is made from the feet of brahma.

So is feet of God something dirty? Do you think the bottom part of your Sikhi dirty? You fool.

:pissed:
What should be my view. Some retards acted like retards. Let the cops handle it. Why create such a hulla over it.
cudnt u reply in same fashion in that sadhu thread,,,,instead of making it a trollfest..:pissed:

The word Dalit/SC and ST should be banned from Indian polity. Any violation should have ruthless punishments.

All government forms should have only two identification blanks: state and hometown.
Casteism was banned years ago but still politicians use it. Shameful.

:pissed:
cudnt u reply in same fashion in that sadhu thread,,,,instead of making it a trollfest..:pissed:

I replied there not because I wanted to comment on the video but because the "Hindus" there were approving of what was happening in the video. Of the video itself, I thought it was wrong on the part of the Amritdharis to beat up that old sadhu, but nothing worth posting or commenting on.

So is feet of God something dirty?

Seeing as how your holymen live we can assume your dieties are of the same nature.

Seeing as how your holymen live we can assume your dieties are of the same nature.

Oh our holy men generally live very holy simple lives very attuned to the nature around them. You can find a lot of our holy men are billionaires and a lot of them are poorer than the poorest. Our gods are likewise. From the richest on earth to the poorest. The cover the entire spectrum really.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom