What's new

Dalit Wedding Fetes Feudal rage

Such incidents were very common occurrence in our part of the country. It has gone down considerably now, but haven't stopped completely. Things are changing in positive direction albeit at snail's pace. Why do you people have to see things from the religious prism.

A great many. Cultural baggage from hindoism will take time to exorcise from our culture.
Don't tell me you culture dude
I culture and everything about Sikhism better than a guy sitting in Canada and talking shit
Give me answer you said there are not castes in Sikhism and you guys use Singh...then the names of castes i wrote in my last post don't belong Sikhism?
And let me tell you one more thing there are 31% scheduled castes and 1% scheduled tribes in Sikhism and 22% scheduled castes and 9% scheduled tribes in Hinduism.
If you don't know anything just don't talk BS

Please stop blaming Hinduism for your ills. You converted away from Hinduism for a reason..isn't it.

We blame hindoism for the inherit evil in it. Are you ashamed to admit how evil the caste system is? Or the abuse or women? Sati still occurs, child marriages still happen, devadasis still exist.

I thank god that we converted from such a belief.

Where are the fake Indian seculars? They come to Pakistan related threads like insects around sweet confectionary.

Don't tell me you culture dude
I culture and everything about Sikhism better than a guy sitting in Canada and talking shit
Give me answer you said there are not castes in Sikhism and you guys use Singh...then the names of castes i wrote in my last post don't belong Sikhism?
And let me tell you one more thing there are 31% scheduled castes and 1% scheduled tribes in Sikhism and 22% scheduled castes and 9% scheduled tribes in Hinduism.

If you don't know anything just don't talk BS

No they don't belong to Sikhism. You can find hindos and muslims with those surnames too, in fact in larger quantities.

The higher number of SC/ST shows Sikhism is much more progressive and welcoming to the disenfranchised.

Practice what you preach.

No they don't belong to Sikhism. You can find hindos and muslims with those surnames too, in fact in larger quantities.

The higher number of SC/ST shows Sikhism is much more progressive and welcoming to the disenfranchised.

Practice what you preach.
You are Rajput right? What is that?
I can't share link but search for
Talhan gurdwara caste conflict

It shows how educated we are???? or what education has done to certain part of society...... I dono how people justify such behavior....

You are Rajput right? What is that?
I can't share link but search for
Talhan gurdwara caste conflict

Rajput is an ethinicity in our eyes. Ask the muslims rajputs, they think of it as ethnicities too.

How hard is it for you to understand that caste conflicts are baggage from hindoism? No where in our religious book does it support that people are from different castes or that some are lower than others.

So we Rajputs can't have fun???

Shall we demand a separate country too? :lol:

But is it not true that caste system exists in Sikhism also.
There is not meant to be but its there.When i had a arrange marriage my parents looked for a jatt girl same as me.I can still remember when i was young and the food used to come to the farm.The workers used to have separate dishes from the jatts and when they would eat they would sit away from you.

Rajput is an ethinicity in our eyes. Ask the muslims rajputs, they think of it as ethnicities too.
How hard is it for you to understand that caste conflicts are baggage from hindoism? No where in our religious book does it support that people are from different castes or that some are lower than others.
Where our books support this Caste things? This things are made by peoples.
And whatever you think its because of Hinduism or not but the main thing is its there...

Where our books support this Caste things? This things are made by peoples.
And whatever you think its because of Hinduism or not but the main thing is its there...

Your books specifically say the shudra is made from the feet of brahma.

Your books specifically say the shudra is made from the feet of brahma.
You are idiot kid
You should learn something :hitwall:
Don't quote me again i don't wanna start my posts on this forum like this :coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom