What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: I wore a face mask for a whole week after his funeral fearing little floating particles of ash entering my system. How unsanitary! The whole thing was absolutely disgusting, and involved over 2 million walking, breathing, pieces of brainless trash.

Sure there were attacks on South Indians and Biharis, but not for the reason you assume. Shiv Sena did start out as supporting Marathi cause but also Hindu cause. Marathi history is nothing without the Marathas who were the prime supporters of Hindu nationalism and also the last Hindu empire. So Shiv Sena in effect is a hardcore Hindu nationalist party.
what hindu cause???
actually,those victims were mostly poor tulu and tamil hindu hotel workers.. didn't you forget their slogans??LUNGI UTHAO,PUNGI PAJAO...so much for hindu cause..
aa bewarsigalanna support maadokke nachige barodillwa??

Oh no need to be so much ashamed. You will be back to dueling with me the next time I am countering some fool.
u knew:o:,,,,,was i so obvious?? :sad::ashamed:
u know,,,,I kinda like our exchanges,,:kiss3:

He certainly has more followers and supporters and clout than you do. Also tons of time more successful than you. Should say something nah about his intelligence level and yours. Yup, he did support Asaram and so did Subramanian Swamy. Let the case be fought out and come to its logical conclusion. Until then your rant means nothing.

No it amounts to rationalist outbreaks. Oh how the fools tie themselves up.
well,but hafez sayeed has way more followers than our ajit vadakayil???

what hindu cause???
actually,those victims were mostly poor tulu and tamil hindu hotel workers.. didn't you forget their slogans??LUNGI UTHAO,PUNGI PAJAO...so much for hindu cause..
aa bewarsigalanna support maadokke nachige barodillwa??

Yo I have a surname called Shetty. We lived in Mumbai during that time. People, especially the Shiv Sainiks respect Shettys a lot nowadays.

Yenekke, avara maddida tapu is old story now. As of today, they get along very well with South Indians.

u knew:o:,,,,,was i so obvious?? :sad::ashamed:
u know,,,,I kinda like our exchanges,,:kiss3:

Muchas gracias. Of course it is fun to get someone to argue with rationally. PDF is fun.

@Arya Desa These South-Indian Dravidians are creating problems b/w North Indian Hindus and Sikhs. Their Western master are using them as pawns to create internal conflicts.

They need to be deported back to Africa.

Well I agree with you when you say sadhu's cannot be beaten up like this, they should have taken him to police station .....

But does that right is reserve to sadhu's only????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom