What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I agree with you when you say sadhu's cannot be beaten up like this, they should have taken him to police station .....

But does that right is reserve to sadhu's only????

No one should be beaten up just because they exist. If you are hinting at SS's behaviors as regards Biharis, they are wrong in beating up innocent people, but they do have a genuine complaint about the kind of Biharis who are coming to Mumbai. Also Mumbai is terribly over crowded and cannot support any more people. This is a fact of Mumbai.

Yo I have a surname called Shetty. We lived in Mumbai during that time. People, especially the Shiv Sainiks respect Shettys a lot nowadays.

Yenekke, avara maddida tapu is old story now. As of today, they get along very well with South Indians.

Muchas gracias. Of course it is fun to get someone to argue with rationally. PDF is fun.
oh u bad gal,,,, u leading me on??:azn:

:devil:

Yo I have a surname called Shetty. We lived in Mumbai during that time. People, especially the Shiv Sainiks respect Shettys a lot nowadays.

Yenekke, avara maddida tapu is old story now. As of today, they get along very well with South Indians.

Muchas gracias. Of course it is fun to get someone to argue with rationally. PDF is fun.
kalla..sumne sullu helbedi...your father is a Kannadiga,right???how you got a tulu surname,then???...
i don't think they changed fully...what about their recent beef against bihari bhaiyas???

It's too late to stop the bhaiyyas as they are in majority and we Punjabis have forgotten how to have children.

Indian states ranking by fertility rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We are below replacement level now :(:(

The bhaiyyas have defeat the Punjabis by sheer numbers and brute force. When they immigrate to our state they form colonies in villages first. Then when their numbers are large enough they start squating in people's house. Finally the village becomes theirs.
you guys need to be like us, we punjabis run our whole country lol:azn::azn::azn:

kalla..sumne sullu helbedi...your father is a Kannadiga,right???how you got a tulu surname,then???...
i don't think they changed fully...what about their recent beef against bihari bhaiyas???

Yes he is kannadiga. He took on this name when he moved to Mumbai. I do not know why or anything about it. It did not matter because we lived amongst Marathis with rarely a Kannadiga around.

It is mostly to do with the criminality that comes along with them. Mumbai was kind of a very safe place for women, but when the Biharis (mostly poor) moved in, they brought along their anti-women attitudes along with them. The same thing that makes Bihar and some parts of NI unsafe for women, was being felt in Mumbai too. Also as per police report much of the crimes were being committed by them. It gets a lot more complex than this.

I will tell you one incident I had in office. You know in Bangalore no one will serve you bad food (food which has gone bad). Even in bakery if you point out at an item and the baker feels its is old, he warns you against it. Now in office, the caterer got these Biharis as servers. During night shift these guys were openly serving rotten food and charging for it. We had to complain to the management about what these guys were doing.

Here comes the crystal gazer who knows everything there is to know about everyone.

I can't help it if I am who I am, and know what I know. Besides, a fraud is a fraud is a fraud.

As if I do not know who I am. The Maharashtrians have no complaints nor do the Kannadigas or the Tulus considering we have plenty of friends amongst all of them. Why some people's stomach hurts so much on stuff that does not concern them will always be a wonder to me.

Okay.

It used to be the case that everything Hindu was looked down upon and despised by the Hindu community due to the commies and rationalists influence. That seems to be on wane now though. The tide has turned.
People don't know the undercurrents of hindu resurgence going on,give it 5 yrs they will see changes, the biggest change was hindus uniting irrespective of caste to vote for bjp this election, in effect they neutralised and smashed the muslim vote bank and shown the secular politicians you pander to minorities only , this is the result you will get every time in election, Humiliating defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom