What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is kannadiga. He took on this name when he moved to Mumbai. I do not know why or anything about it. It did not matter because we lived amongst Marathis with rarely a Kannadiga around.
so you are Kannadiga-Tamil-telegu-saurastrian...and now tulu...??..how???is it possible???
nambokke aagolla,aunty..

People don't know the undercurrents of hindu resurgence going on,give it 5 yrs they will see changes, the biggest change was hindus uniting irrespective of caste to vote for bjp this election, in effect they neutralised and smashed the muslim vote bank and shown the secular politicians you pander to minorities only , this is the result you will get every time in election, Humiliating defeat.

Touch wood.

so you are Kannadiga-Tamil-telegu-saurastrian...and now tulu...??..how???is it possible???
nambokke aagolla,aunty..

I am not a tulu though I carry the name. But yes I am a mixed breed (a mongrel). Happens, lots of people from different backgrounds end up in Mumbai and marry each other and produce offsprings who happen to be as mixed up as I am.

i think she is the feminine version of our old 'lord manvan'...bahut krantikari...

I miss Manvan, but I am not Manvan himself. Krantikari traditionalist I would say.

I lived most of my life in Kerala it's true, but I still haven't seen a Sadhu in those years :undecided:
Then you lived in a place where Sadhu's doesnt exists.......:P
Frankly I think there are not many sadhus in Kerala.
I have lived in a place called nashik which was full of sadhus and Kerala is nothing in comparison....fortunately.

@halupridol
27 pages:blink:....and I cant view the video in OP because flash player doesnt work on my device.
So from where do I start???

Frankly I think there are not many sadhus in Kerala.
I have lived in a place called nashik which was full of sadhus and Kerala is nothing in comparison....fortunately.

27 pages:blink:....and I cant view the video in OP because flash player doesnt work on my device.
So from where do I start???

The only sadhu available in kerala is currently in PDF right now

bejaar maadko beda....he is still living in our hearts...

I tell you the IQ of this forum dropped a ton the day he left.

Please ignore some braggart now bragging about his smelling abilities. It will be interesting though to see if his nose is of the canine variety or the feline.

images

or

upload_2014-7-14_17-33-26.jpeg

Whatever it is, it is certainly subhuman.

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-14_17-32-44.jpeg
    upload_2014-7-14_17-32-44.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 5

Please ignore some braggart now bragging about his smelling abilities. It will be interesting though to see if his nose is of the canine variety or the feline.

images

or

View attachment 38589

i have no problems with him...he is an asset for us malayalis...
who is your 'ishta devaru'??(don't say manvan)...

images

or

View attachment 38589

Tell you the truth I do not know. I love all the main Hindu gods. Each one is admirable. Once upon a time though it was Shiva. Then it became Krishna. Now I do not know. This is how the Krishna statue in my house is placed.

Attachments

• Picture 886.jpg
    Picture 886.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 7
So the Indian Constitution has given you the right to beat the s**t out of innocent Nanga Sanyasins just because they roam around naked on the streets:hitwall:!What if tomorrow somebody beats you because he doesn't like your appearance will you say the same thing:disagree:!I am really tired of you guys who are constantly undermining the Dharmic ideology by pretending to be western wannabes....

Drunk,Naked innnocent holy flashers... ::police:

Last edited:
LOL

This forum has gotten worse since a couple of fraudulent men masquerading as women try to hide their real good-for-nothing selves with claims of high IQ (LMFAO) whilst dissing others with their religious nonsense and other utter BS that no one gives a Nandi bail's behind about. pseudo intellectual mofos are a dime a dozen nowadays :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom