What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only burger punjabis from Lahore , 95 % of population of pakistani punjab speak their dialects of punjabi or saraiki, I don't know where this BS propaganda of paksitani punjab replacing punjabi with urdu is coming from, yes everyone knows how to speak urdu in addition to punjabi, pothohari or saraiki.

even burger Lahoris consider Punjabi a majestic and beautiful language

Everyone who lives in Pakistani Punjab, knows this.

You know I am an "aunty" right?:-)
is that supposed to be somethng taboo.....:angel:
i actually doubt that u r even 30,,,,u write like somebody young n restless:agree:

ps- what made u think i'm married n with kids:frown:,,,,,,u know u r not the first person to assume that...:cry:

Lahori culture is despised in rest of punjab, lahori behaviour and culture is anomaly in pakistani punjab. Lahore is liberal city, the rest of punjab is highly conservative.

lahore is a very conservative place with a mosque density higher than anyother place in punjab

the most liberal place and despised place in pakistani punjab is islamabad

is that supposed to be somethng taboo.....:angel:
i actually doubt that u r even 30,,,,u write like somebody young n restless:agree:

ps- what made u think i'm married n with kids:frown:,,,,,,u know u r not the first person to assume that...:cry:

It is in the Indian scenario.

I am what I state I am. Not that I feel or even look old. Anyway, age has no bearing on how people write or think.

It is safe to assume that people are married or at least engaged to be married. It is the net after all.

There was a post by @Rajaraja Chola once asking for my phone number, I did not reply because I thought we were not in the same age category, and he stopped talking to me since then. Now he just overlooks my posts even those directly addressed to him.

It is in the Indian scenario.

I am what I state I am. Not that I feel or even look old. Anyway, age has no bearing on how people write or think.

It is safe to assume that people are married or at least engaged to be married. It is the net after all.

There was a post by @Rajaraja Chola once asking for my phone number, I did not reply because I thought we were not in the same age category, and he stopped talking to me since then. Now he just overlooks my posts even those directly addressed to him.
now u r generalizing......:disagree:
not that i think that u r one from the gullible crowd out there,,,
but tell u what,,,,men will be men:agree:

Someone's really upset that "she's" not "Rich and famous". Not that it matters, but "She" keeps bringing it up in every post, the poor thing. Burn baby burn! :lol:

There comes back the delusional Rich and Famous asking for more dust biting. Man one has to wonder at his appetite.

You left with no answer. So sad people of UP-Bihar with their insignificant number succeeded in imposing their language in Pakistan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Urdu is a pan-cultural pan-islamic language as well. It has been in Punjab since its inception, and among the best poets today are Punjabis from North Punjab [ Khushab, Chakwal ] who also happen to create the best poetry in one of the most beautiful dialects of Punjabi

indians are ignorant about Pakistan

@Psycho Pakistani @save_ghenda

Stupidest shit ever guess you are a wannabe kala angrez by that logic.
:lol:

excellent catch

Urdu is a pan-cultural pan-islamic language as well. It has been in Punjab since its inception, and among the best poets today are Punjabis from North Punjab [ Khushab, Chakwal ] who also happen to create the best poetry in one of the most beautiful dialects of Punjabi

bhai aapka kya kaam hai is thread pe,,,,,punjabis:tsk:

:lol:

excellent catch

British introduced Urdu in Punjab after Hindi-Urdu divide rocked UP-Bihar. Now, Pakistanis try to fake Urdu came from Central Asia or try to fake Urdu originated out of Punjabi. Before British there is no history of Urdu in Punjab, it was all about Bulleh Shah or Waris Shah. ;)

The Biharis are mostly seasonal workers. They work on farm and then they leave. They make life easier for the farmers. Problem now is, due to industrialization of India, these Biharis prefer to go to industrial states like Maharasthra and Gujarat. Now Punjabi farmers are noticing a shortage of cheap labour. Only Ludhiana (and that too in the urban part) is full of Biharis and can be said to be majority there, not other cities.

In Pakistani Punjab, Punjabis dominate each and every area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom