What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I believe it is my duty to educate the young ones. You are though one of the lost cases. Most likely you are a dishwasher in an eatery in Canada and have no power to influence what happens in Punjab.
Unlike you dadi, I am a genetics major. I am far more educated than someone who hasn't left India

Don't loose your cool.
Have patience or simply ignore these extremists.
I can't believe people are so blinded by there faith that they can't differentiate between what is right and what is wrong....
How sick does a person have to be to not be able to know right from wrong.

I was replying to indrani who was defending their right to walk naked in public even among kids lol
This person supports sati.

They are not part of society while living among people in same society and do what a living person does .what a strange logic. I will not become dead just by thinking that i dont exist.

naga sadhus means those who no longer needs worldly things and are assimilated with the creator. No doubt most u found roaming are fake. Any way they have their own rules and most of them never come out in open except on major festivals.

They are not part of society while living among people in same society and do what a living person does .what a strange logic. I will not become dead just by thinking that i dont exist.

No they do not live amongst the same society. For example, I have never seen anyone having a naga sadhu as a tenant or their neighbor. No one is rushing to give them their girls in marriage or recruiting them in govt jobs or private companies. They remain outside of the functional society as in they do not have any duties related to a functioning society.

Unlike you dadi, I am a genetics major. I am far more educated than someone who hasn't left India

How sick does a person have to be to not be able to know right from wrong.

Be rational bro.
Argue her with logic.
bold part- Did she really said that or you are making it up :lol:

Most sadhus are authentic. Of course there are fake ones, only the probability of the fake ones being Nagas is remote given that there is nothing to gain from looking and behaving like a Naga. They are not the most popular people around.

Indian poverty did create a lot of fraudsters. There is Swami Agnivesh a prominent fraudster, TV material. There is also the Shankracharya of the Dwarakapeet who I believe is a fraudster. So no argument that there are no frauds, but just that we need to be a bit more discerning instead of brading them all the same.
Indrani ji, it is naive to think most Sadhus are authentic. This is Kaliyug not Satiyug. Most Godmen(over 95%) we see today are fakes. Authentic ones spend years in meditation and have acquired a mastery over their senses.

These were the ones who gained acceptance in the West and became popular there and hence acceptable to the Westernized Indians. Exception Ramakrishna. On the other hand, there are millions of authentic sadhus who did not bother themselves with the West and remain incognito. No reason to look at them with suspicion just because they have not been exposed to the West.

Parmahansa Yogananda is not great because he was accepted by the west, he was given the task by his master Yukteshwar Giri to spread their message to the west. Same reason why Rama Krishna is well known is because of his famous disciple Swami Vivekananda. Authentic holymen are as difficult to find as a needle in a haystack. Too many importers today.

Why what is wrong in that. I will tell you most Mullahs look very scary to children and most likely give them nightmares with their unkempt breards and strange dressing pattern, but we do allow them to be around children do we not?
I wish to eat beef sitting next to you lol

Children are not allowed to watch the private parts of sohdu even if he believe that he dont exist but his things exist for others

We are talking about private hairs not hairs on face aka beards lol

????.it was done by kongressi goons...it has nothing to do with hindus.

That would be the case if the actors of the genocide were multireligous but that isn't what happened. It was hindos, sirph aur sirph hindos who commited this genocide against Sikhs.

are u nuts. can't argue about anything without a heavy dose of stupidity. No one died and made u chief of all sikhs in india and world. Just calm down.

I am Sikh and I have the right to speak on behalf of my people.

How much recent?? started back in 1990?

Must be 1960s at least.

No sonny all you are is a dishwasher or maybe the pizza delivery guy. You seem to be the result of failed education.

Lying only gets one so far. Not a great trait to cultivate. Sooner or later you will be one of the refuse of any society you go to with such lack of virtues.

That would be the case if the actors of the genocide were multireligous but that isn't what happened. It was hindos, sirph aur sirph hindos who commited this genocide against Sikhs.

I am Sikh and I have the right to speak on behalf of my people.
Didn't I told you to be rational and logical.

One of the main accused in 1984 riots is Jagdish tytler who is a christian.

Be rational bro.
Argue her with logic.
bold part- Did she really said that or you are making it up :lol:

A logical step as it supports anything in hindo texts as if they are the word of god.

Didn't I told you to be rational and logical.

One of the main accused in 1984 riots is Jagdish tytler who is a christian.

Jagdish converted to Christianity after the 1984 genocide. Fact check before opening your mouth.

Indrani ji, it is naive to think most Sadhus are authentic. This is Kaliyug not Satiyug. Most Godmen(over 95%) we see today are fakes. Authentic ones spend years in meditation and have acquired a mastery over their senses.

Are baba, most are authentics. A lot of children from very poor background join the sadhu sects very early on. They are not refined in their speech or manners. They do spend time in yoga and meditation or whatever it is they do. You see that video I provided done by National Geographic and all those sadhus doing those impossible feats are such ones only. Not the polished speakers.

Parmahansa Yogananda is not great because he was accepted by the west, he was given the task by his master Yukteshwar Giri to spread their message to the west. Same reason why Rama Krishna is well known is because of his famous disciple Swami Vivekananda. Authentic holymen are as difficult to find as a needle in a haystack. Too many importers today.

I do not doubt the enlightenment of Yogananda or Ramakrishna. What I meant was these gurus are accepted as authentic by our "modern Hindus" because they were accepted in the West.

A logical step as it supports anything in hindo texts as if they are the word of god.

Jagdish converted to Christianity after the 1984 genocide. Fact check before opening your mouth.
Provide the source or stfu.
BTW did you know his mother was a sikhni or whatever you call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom