What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether I am a 40 YO grandmother or a you are a drug addict is not the point of the topic at hand. Punjab right now is in the grip of a whole lot of much more ghastlier things than a naked sadhu. It would behoove you to concentrate on those than going around beating up old people.

How does it feel arguing with someone 1/2 your age? I guess where you come from they don't teach ukle. We will not have sadoos or any other primitive silly belief in Punjab.

well, there goes the thekedar of 'Indian culture' :lol:

Answer my simple question

Why do you wear clothes in hot summer?
You dont get any feelings when you watch private parts of any naked man?

Can girls should be free to walk naked as well if they also keep same philosophy of this saduu? We human beings have responsibility towards each others..i cannot walk naked on street thinking that neither me nor others exist and you will be happy if your 10 year old daughter watch this naked sahduu

These sadhus are the last men women will get sexually excited on seeing. Do they look like the epitome of male sexuality to you?
No girls do not walk naked though there are some who follow this philosophy who do live with minimal clothing.

Those who have responsibility towards each other form something called as society. As I explained these sadhus are not part of society.

No, if I had a daughter I would expect her to be part of the society and adhere to its norms. Unless and until she becomes a renunciate that is.

Last edited:
Okay you have already shown your mentality.Listen,i don't have any problem about what religion you follow(most probably one of the abrahamic ones) but if you try to undemine my Dharma then i won't tolerate that.India is a democracy and everyone here has got the right to practice his/her own religious belief.So please refrain yourself from criticizing someone's else religious belief.....
I am an atheist and my parents are hindu.
It's democracy and I've right to criticize anything in healthy manner.
AFAIK I didn't make fun of any hindu god.
These naga babas are not god.
I agree to the bold part. A person can practice whatever religion he wants but if his religion tell him to roam naked across India then they should better roam naked in there homes and not on the roads.......

On the other hand the real mystical Sadhus were like Parmahansa Yogananda, Ramana Maharishi, Rama Krishna.

These were the ones who gained acceptance in the West and became popular there and hence acceptable to the Westernized Indians. Exception Ramakrishna. On the other hand, there are millions of authentic sadhus who did not bother themselves with the West and remain incognito. No reason to look at them with suspicion just because they have not been exposed to the West.

First of all I did not insult Sikhism. It was only the illogic of Arya Desa's argument that I was exposing. My bad, it is too dumb for anyone to engage with a debate with him.

Hindu Dharm does not prohibit anyone from being "drunk" and walking around naked either. Also Hindu philosophy is more than just Gita and Upanishads. It will take several lifetimes to study all the books which is available in Hinduism.

Now you are wading into bullshit territory. It is not their culture. It is something they have adopted only in the last few decades.
no aunty...may be due to strong muslim,christian presence in Keralam..i agreed...but it is not a recent phenomena among Kerala hindtj..beef eating is there among OBC,dalit hindu classes of Kerala....

see the naga sadhus are part of hinduism. but they are not supposed to mingle or roam among common people.
I was replying to indrani who was defending their right to walk naked in public even among kids lol

Our gurus lifted nothing from grass munchers mooth drinkers. Our religion tells us that women are equal, something yours lacks. We don't burn women nor we we think they are impure then they have periods. Our is a religion that doesn't make gods of monkeys, rats, and a whole host of other creatures. We are neither animists nor pagans. We are much more advanced in our thoughts than you hindus who are stuck in a 6000 BCE mindset. If sandoos enter Punjab they will get beat again and again.
Don't loose your cool.
Have patience or simply ignore these extremists.
I can't believe people are so blinded by there faith that they can't differentiate between what is right and what is wrong....

How does it feel arguing with someone 1/2 your age? I guess where you come from they don't teach ukle. We will not have sadoos or any other primitive silly belief in Punjab.

Oh I believe it is my duty to educate the young ones. You are though one of the lost cases. Most likely you are a dishwasher in an eatery in Canada and have no power to influence what happens in Punjab.

These sadhus are the last men women will get sexually exited on seeing. Do they look like the epitome of male sexuality to you?
No girls do not walk naked though there are some who follow this philosophy who do live with minimal clothing.

Those who have responsibility towards each other form something called as society. As I explained these sadhus are not part of society.

No, if I had a daughter I would expect her to be part of the society and adhere to its norms. Unless and until she becomes a renunciate that is.

They are not part of society while living among people in same society and do what a living person does .what a strange logic. I will not become dead just by thinking that i dont exist.

no aunty...may be due to strong muslim,christian presence in Keralam..i agreed...but it is not a recent phenomena among Kerala hindtj..beef eating is there among OBC,dalit hindu classes of Kerala....

Wrong molle. It was not there amongst Hindus of any cast or no caste in Kerala. It is a recent phenomenon.

are u nuts. can't argue about anything without a heavy dose of stupidity. No one died and made u chief of all sikhs in india and world. Just calm down.

I was replying to indrani who was defending their right to walk naked in public even among kids lol

Why what is wrong in that. I will tell you most Mullahs look very scary to children and most likely give them nightmares with their unkempt breards and strange dressing pattern, but we do allow them to be around children do we not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom