What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sikhism has no such godmen.
We all have these fake Godmen. Sikhs have some fake Sants, Hindus have some fake Sadhus and Muslims have some fake Pirs. Again, this is not to say all Sadhus, Sants and Pirs are fake. One should make a distinction between the authentic ones from the fake ones.

First of all I did not insult Sikhism. It was only the illogically of Arya Desa's argument that I was exposing. My bad, it is too dumb for anyone to engage with a debate with him.

Hindu Dharm does not prohibit anyone from being "drunk" and walking around naked either. Also Hindu philosophy is more than just Gita and Upanishads. It will take several lifetimes to study all the books which is available in Hinduism.

First, you're a 40 yo grandmother, so start acting like it. I honestly don't care about your silly believes but you you bring those vulgar practices to Punjab they will be dealt with accordingly.

We all have these fake Godmen. Sikhs have some fake Sants, Hindus have some fake Sadhus and Muslims have some fake Pirs. Again, this is not to say all Sadhus, Sants and Pirs are fake. One should make a distinction between the authentic ones from the fake ones.

Sikhism has no such godmen. We have long since evolved from those primative beliefs.

Madam your philosophy is hard to digest. Dead person cannot walk..if the guy in videos believe that he is dead then he should not feel pain of slapping and you should not be opposing sikh who were beating dead man lol dead man cannot walk/talk/eat/breathe etv

Secondly they are not dead people for others who dont wish to watch private parts of some strangers dead saduu. We people have reason to wear clothes even in summer. your freedom of moving your hand stop where my nose start.

Dead person can walk and do what ever they want. This is a philosophical argument. Have you never heard of the expression "you are dead to me." This happens when people disassociate themselves with someone who was once close to them and now have distanced themselves due to whatever reason.

Beating the dead is also a bad practice. Do you dishonor your dead? Is that how muslims treat their dead, by beating up the deadbody?

The sadhu was no where near anyone's nose nor was he poking his nose anywhere so those hands should not have moved at all. Your statement is more supportive of the sadhu than of the men beating it up.

What do you mean does it sound legit? Hove humanity discovered things to be true which did not use to sound legit to their ears and their time.

Levitation and a whole lot of paranormal phenomenon have been part of our religious texts forever. That you dismiss them as fairytales or myth is due to your limitation in understanding them and not because they themselves are faulty.

Here is a videographic evidence of a man doing the act and yet you disbelieve and expect yourself to be some kind of a rational being. How strange.
may be,, we shud leave it to the readers to decide who is rational n who is not :)

It said the Sikh holybook is a plagiarism of hindo texts. Is that not an insult?

It said our gurus lifted all stuff from hindoism. Was that not an insult?

Of course you will overlook insults to Sikhs. After all you belong to the same people who committed a genocide against Sikhs in 1984.

Stop looking at everything thru your prejudiced eyes..... Well I never discriminate Hindu or a Sikh ( i am assuming that you want to portray yourself as a Sikh here)..... I visited several guruduaras during my stay in North India.... I used to go and help people in guruduaras when they have some festival and serve food to people...... Now i stopped going because i cant find any here.... Oh yeah the last was in Bidar, there was a famous guruduara there which i visited....

If some one committed genocide (yes they were Hindu's) You cannot blame entire Hindu's for that???

note: sorry if the spelling of guruduara is wrong, i couldnt find it.

First of all I did not insult Sikhism. It was only the illogically of Arya Desa's argument that I was exposing. My bad, it is too dumb for anyone to engage with a debate with him.

Hindu Dharm does not prohibit anyone from being "drunk" and walking around naked either. Also Hindu philosophy is more than just Gita and Upanishads. It will take several lifetimes to study all the books which is available in Hinduism.

Now you are wading into bullshit territory. It is not their culture. It is something they have adopted only in the last few decades.
But are you of the opinion that all Sadhus are authentic? can there be no fake ones? I have spent plenty of time around these God men and know that vast majority of them are fakes. For most, the holyness is just a business because they know Indian people have a lot of respect for holymen and will serve them, spend money on them so they see this as the best way to live a comfortable job free life.

On the other hand the real mystical Sadhus were like Parmahansa Yogananda, Ramana Maharishi, Rama Krishna.

Dead person can walk and do what ever they want. This is a philosophical argument. Have you never heard of the expression "you are dead to me." This happens when people disassociate themselves with someone who was once close to them and now have distanced themselves due to whatever reason.

Beating the dead is also a bad practice. Do you dishonor your dead? Is that how muslims treat their dead, by beating up the deadbody?

The sadhu was no where near anyone's nose nor was he poking his nose anywhere so those hands should not have moved at all. Your statement is more supportive of the sadhu than of the men beating it up.

Answer my simple question

Why do you wear clothes in hot summer?
You dont get any feelings when you watch private parts of any naked man?

Can girls should be free to walk naked as well if they also keep same philosophy of this saduu? We human beings have responsibility towards each others..i cannot walk naked on street thinking that neither me nor others exist and you will be happy if your 10 year old daughter watch this naked sahduu

First, you're a 40 yo grandmother, so start acting like it. I honestly don't care about your silly believes but you you bring those vulgar practices to Punjab they will be dealt with accordingly.

Whether I am a 40 YO grandmother or a you are a drug addict is not the point of the topic at hand. Punjab right now is in the grip of a whole lot of much more ghastlier things than a naked sadhu. It would behoove you to concentrate on those than going around beating up old people.

cant we just ban them all....

It is a shame that Hindus here support the beating up of the naga sadhus. They neither understand their religion nor do they understand freedom. If they support the beating up of naked sadhus, then they should also support the killing of and beating up of Sikhs and Muslims in other parts of the world due to their peculiar dress codes.
naked sadhus are supposed to remain at their Akahada or Ashram. they are supposed to roam and mingle in populated areas. beating is not supported but the video was funny as hell.

But are you of the opinion that all Sadhus are authentic? can there be no fake ones? I have spent plenty of time around these God men and know that vast majority of them are fakes. For most, the holyness is just a business because they know Indian people have a lot of respect for holymen and will serve them, spend money on them so they see this as the best way to live a comfortable job free life.

On the other hand the real mystical Sadhus were like Parmahansa Yogananda, Ramana Maharishi, Rama Krishna.

Most sadhus are authentic. Of course there are fake ones, only the probability of the fake ones being Nagas is remote given that there is nothing to gain from looking and behaving like a Naga. They are not the most popular people around.

Indian poverty did create a lot of fraudsters. There is Swami Agnivesh a prominent fraudster, TV material. There is also the Shankracharya of the Dwarakapeet who I believe is a fraudster. So no argument that there are no frauds, but just that we need to be a bit more discerning instead of brading them all the same.

Answer my simple question

Why do you wear clothes in hot summer?
You dont get any feelings when you watch private parts of any naked man?

Can girls should be free to walk naked as well if they also keep same philosophy of this saduu? We human beings have responsibility towards each others..i cannot walk naked on street thinking that neither me nor others exist and you will be happy if your 10 year old daughter watch this naked sahduu

see the naga sadhus are part of hinduism. but they are not supposed to mingle or roam among common people.

naked sadhus are supposed to remain at their Akahada or Ashram. they are supposed to roam and mingle in populated areas. beating is not supported but the video was funny as hell.

There is no rule that they have to remain in their Akhada or Ashram. They do travel to when they go from Ashram to Ashram. I have no idea whether the sadhu was seeking domicile in Punjab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom