What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprise that some people here defending the right of people to walk naked that also In India. Uk is more liberal than India but they even dont give this freedom of wearing nothing in public places..

Read my posts #285 and #298. If people seriously believe that stuff, they will do anything to justify it.

I have seen these Naga sadhus. They don't drink alcohol. This guy seemed to be a fake pretending to be a sadhu.

Although 2 things surprised me:

1- the Nihang asked the guy to bow down and apologize in front of the Shiva image.
2- Why would they actually catch him unless and until they knew that he was a local fraud trying to pass off as a sadhu?

What zaadu? You are a discredit to science. While a Western scientist actually takes on these cases and studies them for their paranormal phenomenon, you lazy *** Indian atheists run away mumbling some mumbo jumbo. The dogmatist here is you and not the open observer and seeker.
ok lemme think science....:azn:
so,,,,how did the monk achieved levitation,,,,,must have been a strong n long fart:woot:,,,what sez u?:p:

but seriously,,,,,i watched that 2nd video of urs too,,,,,what a sham:tsk:

n hey,,,i'm not atheist:angry::pissed:

Yea we kill women in the billions. In fact our religous books say women are impure when they give births and women must be burned when their husband dies. Oh wait that's yours.

We respect our religous book, that's for sure. Idoltry is a capital sin for us. In fact, we look at hindos with disdain. How could people worship everything they see? How silly does a person have to be to believe monkey men once roamed the earth? How lustful does one have to be to worship shiva's ling and his yoni? Why does he have both male and female anatomy? Seriously, how messed up!

Yeah that is why most of your Granth Sahib is a copy of Hindu texts.

Lol, Why you bother about my mundu????? Beef is offensive to lot of hindu's. I know and being a hindu myself and live in a world where in most of the people eat beef, I guess i know how it feels better than you.... But the point is not that....you cannot use a term "Beef eaters" to abuse some one..... By the way i have thanked some of your post which i thought had some sense in it

Why did you give me a negative? I clearly see your hindo bias. Someone insults a Sikh guru, but that is okay. When I point out silly hindo believes, I am somehow wrong?

I have seen these Naga sadhus. They don't drink alcohol. This guy seemed to be a fake pretending to be a sadhu.

Although 2 things surprised me:

1- the Nihang asked the guy to bow down and apologize in front of the Shiva image.
2- Why would they actually catch him unless and until they knew that he was a local fraud trying to pass off as a sadhu?

How do you know he was a fraud. Do you know how many years it takes to grow ones hair like that? You think that was a wig he was wearing? Or the ash smeared on him was talc powder?

ok lemme think science....:azn:
so,,,,how did the monk achieved levitation,,,,,must have been a strong n long fart:woot:,,,what sez u?:p:

but seriously,,,,,i watched that 2nd video of urs too,,,,,what a sham:tsk:

Yeah the Western man who came looking for this "trick" and made this video and the TV channel which sponsored this video were all fart lovers and were enumbering the strength of farts in India and Nepal.

Why did you give me a negative? I clearly see your hindo bias. Someone insults a Sikh guru, but that is okay. When I point out silly hindo believes, I am somehow wrong?

Show me the post in which a Sikh guru is insulted (I havent come across) if there is one it will also get one.... ... But if you dont stop your nonsense on Hinduism you will be awarded more ratings

Lol, Why you bother about my mundu????? Beef is offensive to lot of hindu's. I know and being a hindu myself and live in a world where in most of the people eat beef, I guess i know how it feels better than you.... But the point is not that....you cannot use a term "Beef eaters" to abuse some one..... By the way i have thanked some of your post which i thought had some sense in it

What what is wrong with the term beef eaters? Did you think being called a beef eater is an abuse? Is it equivalent to being called a "nigga" or a "****?" Since when?

Yeah the Western man who came looking for this "trick" and made this video and the TV channel which sponsored this video were all fart lovers and were enumbering the strength of farts in India and Nepal.
well my fart hypothesis still stands8-)
whats ur explanation for that levitation?:azn:

Show me the post in which a Sikh guru is insulted (I havent come across) if there is one it will also get one.... ... But if you dont stop your nonsense on Hinduism you will be awarded more ratings

Post #305
Yeah that is why most of your Granth Sahib is a copy of Hindu texts.

Keep your stink think to yourself. There are Punjabis all over India and not just in Punjab. Likewise Hindu sadhus will roam all over India if they want to. Your gurus basically lifted all stuff from Hinduism, so much so that you have nothing original in your religion.

Should I go on? Of course you will not accept these as insults cause of your bias.

well my fart hypothesis still stands8-)
whats ur explanation for that levitation?:azn:

I do not have one since I have not studied it nor do I have the requisite skill to analyze it. I will leave it to the scientists to explain it in their earnestness and for the monks to keep achieving this feat. But I will not disbelieve my eyes or scoff at something just because I do not understand it.

I do not have one since I have not studied it nor do I have the requisite skill to analyze it. I will leave it to the scientists to explain it in their earnestness and for the monks to keep achieving this feat. But I will not disbelieve my eyes or scoff at something just because I do not understand it.
so basically u r saying though u have no idea whatsoever how that monk levitated:D
,,,,,,,,, but then again u r sure that hes not a fraud.:p: :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom