What's new

Whatever

I love the humming of this one!! but his voice is slightly girlish...but lovely lyrics!!

Falak ijazat OFFICIAL VIDEO HD

O man this guy is sooo cute : Junai Kaden :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

others are just freaks :P

God bless thy soul! that guy gives me goosebumps...and that is some ugly shit hair!

The voice is simply out of this world...fit to give anyone a heart attack!

\

God bless thy soul! that guy gives me goosebumps...and that is some ugly shit hair!

The voice is simply out of this world...fit to give anyone a heart attack!
i would die to have hair like that idk about you

You spy on everyone?! :blink: :o:

It is not called spying , some posters just standout on every forum when I think about PDF then users that come in my mind are Armstrong, RaZPak, Desert Fighter, Hyper ion, Pakdefender, Shan aka Shahbaz sharif etc. and even as a guest reader I used to read their posts before joining this forum. I also read many other forums not just political or social but also genetics forums and this is the case since 2002 perhaps. So I was able to identify RazPak and Armstrong on pashtunforums because of their arguments which were similar to that on PDF. The guy Farhan-0099 something is almost on every forum, he is also there on indian defence forum with the same ID of Farhan taking class of indians for many years.

for a member with only 45 posts he sure has a lot of information
@Psycho Pakistani i wonder who you really are.

Read post #48198

Last edited:
It is not called spying , some posters are just prominent on every forum when I think about PDF then users that come in my mind are Armstrong, RaZPak, Desert Fighter, Hyper ion etc. and even as a guest reader I used to read their posts before joining this forum. I also read many other forums not just political or social but also genetics forums and this is the case since 2002 perhaps. So I was able to identify RazPak and Armstrong on pashtunforums because of their arguments which were similar to that on PDF. The guy Farhan-0099 something is almost on every forum, he is also there on indian defence forum with the same ID of Farhan taking class of indians since many years.
man this forum stuff is a serious addiction isn't it?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom