What's new

Whatever

well i got cornered and attacked on that forum.
so now we can team up.

Armstrong was also there with ID "Evil Pakistani" for some time before he was also banned, somehow the Rogue of PDF RazPak is controlling himself and avoiding permanent ban there, his ID there is "PakWatan" if you want to look for him.

Armstrong was also there with ID "Evil Pakistani" for some time before he was also banned, somehow the Rogue of PDF RazPak is controlling himself and avoiding permanent ban there, his ID there is "PakWatan" if you want to look for him.
chal aja yaar tum b
account make karo air un salon ko sabak teach car tey hain

Attacked whom out of concern? :blink:
when i ran into that forum i seen them talking crap about pakistan so naturally i joined.
and i got ganged up on by indians and pathans even pakistani pathans wouldn't back me up lol.
so i had to run, if razpak is there , and with auntie @Ghareeb_Da_Baal and @Psycho Pakistani we can have our little team and we can get revenge.

chal aja yaar tum b
account make karo air un salon ko sabak teach car tey hain

I will go on long leave after tomorrow, have to write some education related report that will take many weeks , also I am perhaps not the right person for that forum, PakWatan, Farhan-99 or something is also there with ID of Bannu something.
And that hypocrite Monkey dluffy aka Pakone aka Marwat khan lodhi who pretends here to be a pakistani pashtun is also there in his true colors with ID of "Smarty" who presents himself as Afghan there from afghanistan and badmouth pakistan and pakistan army as usual. There are some fake accounts of indians there who present themselves as "pashtun" or "Baloch", but don't know a single word of pashto when asked by pakistani pashtuns guys, they also spit venom against pakistan. Be careful and control yourself on that forum like RazPak else you will get banned there.

Last edited:
I will go on long leave after tomorrow, have to write some education related report that will take many weeks , also I am perhaps not the right person for that forum, PakWatan, Farhan-99 or something is also there with ID of Bannu something.
And that hypocrite Monkey dluffy aka Pakone aka Marwat khan lodhi who pretends here to be a marwat pakistani is also there in his true colors with ID of "Smart" who presents himself as Afghan there from afghanistan and badmouth pakistan and pakistan army as usual. There are some fake accounts of indians there who present themselves as "pashtun" or "Baloch", but don't know a single word of pashto when asked by pakistani pashtuns guys, they also spit venom against pakistan.
ok thanks for the heads up.

You spy on everyone?! :blink: :o:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom