What's new

Whatever

i didn't know pakistani dramas were that good
I loved Zindagi Gulzar hai , Humsafar and that Meri Zaat Zareye Benisha or something...

Now Aunn Zara is ok...after episode 9 it kinda got slow....but it keeps me busy and improves my urud (or so I hope)...Living alone doesnt give me a chance ....

if you are talking of RazPak, he is hilarious :D

also I engage in trolling just for the fun of it.
shhh trolling against forum rules

yesterday a guy was upset. he said he got -17 for trolling but i roam freely. :laughcry:

man this forum stuff is a serious addiction isn't it?

I told you since 2002 I have followed god knows how many forums, the first ever was I think "Topix" which is free for all. Then When I wanted to do English Toefl then I joined an english learning forum. Then I got into Aryan/dravidian sht forums, then genetics forums, then anthro forums, then androgenic hairfall forum, then social forums, politcal forums , defence forums , ethnic forums and so on, my younger brother laughs at me that why I waste so much time on these stupid things but I cannot help myself I am curious by nature and this curiosity brings a strong urge to know more and more and also brings me again and again on different forums. I am a curious freak. That is why I named my ID as "Psycho" this time :lol:

Last edited:
I loved Zindagi Gulzar hai , Humsafar and that Meri Zaat Zareye Benisha or something...

Now Aunn Zara is ok...after episode 9 it kinda got slow....but it keeps me busy and improves my urud (or so I hope)...Living alone doesnt give me a chance ....
why on earth you live alone ?

Last edited:
lonely student :(

whats tawaif?
Hooker

Chumanay as in Chamunay?
Yes

Ok I am confused...is it an unkil or anti?

I am living in the institute's guesthouse

That's a she?! :blink: :o: but her language....well I dont understand most of what she says like that chumanay bit!
not a she, we were just joking around .
never mind the chamunay. They mind their own business!

not a she, we were just joking around .
never mind the chamunay. They mind their own business!
You called me a hooker?!
tumblr_inline_mkxc4lLzr11qz4rgp.gif

Extremism to Liberalism ........
i was never extreme in my views everybody knows that.

every human should have the right to live their life as they please.
only a secular state can ensure the rights of every citizen, religious states favor one religion. it wouldn't affect me because I'm a muslim but what about the rest of the pakisanis. plus we humans are all alike, so why be divided over this? why can't we keep our faiths personal? i don't want to shove my beliefs down people throats all i can do is preach it peacefully and let them decided how they want to go about after that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom