What's new

Whatever

How is the answer yellow ? :unsure:
Try it on a cube.
Mark Red,Blue and Green
Then rotate the cube down so that Blue faces you and Green is on your RHS.
Rotate the cube further so that Pink goes down. Now violet would face you and yellow will be on your RHS.
Pick up the cube you will see blue is opposite to Yellow.

Try it on a cube.
Mark Red,Blue and Green
Then rotate the cube down so that Blue faces you and Green is on your RHS.
Rotate the cube further so that Pink goes down. Now violet would face you and yellow will be on your RHS.
Pick up the cube you will see blue is opposite to Yellow.

Whichever way you look at it the answer is that Royal Blue in the last cube ! :crazy:

Common sense is not common...I told you. :D

I've checked it three different ways - the answer is the same ! :undecided:

I cannot be wrong ! :smokin:

Do you even have a solution for it or are you coming up with an answer yourself ? :p:

Sure.

Religion arguments are not allowed, because they know they'll fail to win an argument. Because its just "faith" that they believe in, **** science, right? Their god invented the internet, their god invented modern medicine, their god invented transistor, their god invented everything. Their argument: Look around you its complex, its gotta have a creator! Its frustrating being reasonably intelligent, "god" knows what geniuses are suffering from with all this stupidity.
why can't you just let people be? when you talk like this what kind answer will you expect in return?
being hostile won't make people listen, it will make them defensive.
i suggest you try a new approach.

why can't you just let people be? when you talk like this what kind answer will you expect in return?
being hostile won't make people listen, it will make them defensive.
i suggest you try a new approach.

I'm letting people be, if someone comes knock on my door try to preach Jesus, I'll listen to them, I'll not attack their belief, same goes for Muslims. I had a case where Jehova's Witnesses had come to my apartment and they were badmouthing the US government and everything, I respectfully told them if it weren't because of US government "You wouldn't be able to preach your faith so freely, religious institutions don't pay taxes, you're given freedom of expression" etc. So I'm not a type of person you think I am. Very limited number of people know that I'm an Atheist because even when I hang around my Muslim friends they don't bring up religious discussions.

Last edited:
Religion arguments are not allowed, because they know they'll fail to win an argument. Because its just "faith" that they believe in, **** science, right? Their god invented the internet, their god invented modern medicine, their god invented transistor, their god invented everything. Their argument: Look around you its complex, its gotta have a creator! Its frustrating being reasonably intelligent, "god" knows what geniuses are suffering from with all this stupidity.

And moreover, life doesn't need an intelligent design to evolve. Nature selects the best for making the most of it's resources. And we do accept that we know too little of the origin and fate of universe, and it is more than what's written in the religious books. And the whatever unknown remains, will be known by the relentless effort of our kinds.

It is not the belief that irks me, but their selectivity to science and it's achievement. In one hand you're taking chemotherapy and medicine to fight cancer, and on the other hand you're praying to 'God' for your well being. If God really exists and cared for you, you didn't had Cancer in the first place, bitch. Jokes apart. :D

What these staunch believers count on is 'The God of the gaps', hundreds of years ago they held God responsible for rain, earthquake, meteor shower. And now we know the reason for all these incidences. So as it seems, the sphere of 'Godly' influence decreases with the increase of knowledge. Perhaps that is the reason for more than 93% of the well known Physicists are atheist.

Bdw, i'm a electrical engineer, which research and academic interest bordering Nanophotonics/nanotechnology and Quantum physics. And i have deep interest in evolution of cognitive consciousness and evolutionary biology.

Again like I said before atheists are chill minded and dont really care on challenging others the way you want to do makes me wonder what the real motive is!

Bdw, i'm a electrical engineer, which research and academic interest bordering Nanophotonics/nanotechnology and Quantum physics. And i have deep interest in evolution of cognitive consciousness and evolutionary biology.

I was an Electrical Engineer who opted out from my main field and exchanged promise of great knowledge with the promise of great wealth :D

Meaning, Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Masters in Computer Engineering :D

I was an Electrical Engineer who opted out from my main field and exchanged promise of great knowledge with the promise of great wealth :D

Meaning, Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Masters in Computer Engineering :D

Damn, the money involved do sometimes tempt me to change my course. But as of now, i will be continuing my PhD in either Nanophotonics/Metamaterials or Quantum Computing. Or might be semiconductor Physics.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom