What's new

Whatever

Damn, the money involved do sometimes tempt me to change my course. But as of now, i will be continuing my PhD in either Nanophotonics/Metamaterials or Quantum Computing. Or might be semiconductor Physics.
you smart *** bitch, i don't even know what you said.

I need to turn off this auto-correct its driving me insane.

And moreover, life doesn't need an intelligent design to evolve. Nature selects the best for making the most of it's resources. And we do accept that we know too little of the origin and fate of universe, and it is more than what's written in the religious books. And the whatever unknown remains, will be known by the relentless effort of our kinds.

It is not the belief that irks me, but their selectivity to science and it's achievement. In one hand you're taking chemotherapy and medicine to fight cancer, and on the other hand you're praying to 'God' for your well being. If God really exists and cared for you, you didn't had Cancer in the first place, bitch. Jokes apart. :D

What these staunch believers count on is 'The God of the gaps', hundreds of years ago they held God responsible for rain, earthquake, meteor shower. And now we know the reason for all these incidences. So as it seems, the sphere of 'Godly' influence decreases with the increase of knowledge. Perhaps that is the reason for more than 93% of the well known Physicists are atheist.

Bdw, i'm a electrical engineer, which research and academic interest bordering Nanophotonics/nanotechnology and Quantum physics. And i have deep interest in evolution of cognitive consciousness and evolutionary biology.

Valuable post as always my friend :D Forgot to tell you that!

And moreover, life doesn't need an intelligent design to evolve. Nature selects the best for making the most of it's resources. And we do accept that we know too little of the origin and fate of universe, and it is more than what's written in the religious books. And the whatever unknown remains, will be known by the relentless effort of our kinds.
Nature selects the best yet after a while the best fades away with time as a better one is selected...The selected process itself is very very specific with 1 "mistake" and it might be dead instead of selected...

It is not the belief that irks me, but their selectivity to science and it's achievement. In one hand you're taking chemotherapy and medicine to fight cancer, and on the other hand you're praying to 'God' for your well being. If God really exists and cared for you, you didn't had Cancer in the first place, bitch. Jokes apart.
:rofl: But even in the end Doctor doesnt say go read a textbook to find a better cure or stay in the lab till you discover one but says only prayers or God can help him/her :D

So a doctor who relied on science ends up asking the patients family to rely on god when science has hit its limit...

What these staunch believers count on is 'The God of the gaps', hundreds of years ago they held God responsible for rain, earthquake, meteor shower. And now we know the reason for all these incidences. So as it seems, the sphere of 'Godly' influence decreases with the increase of knowledge. Perhaps that is the reason for more than 93% of the well known Physicists are atheist.
Well when people rely on God for the shower, they rely on HIS processes ...we never denied that certain things are in process (scientific process) but who is running these processes to perfection? Just out of curiosity...who is making sure that everything is perfect? Because process always have a chance of an error...if an error occurs the planets would collide...why arent they colliding? Maybe thinking outside the box helps? :enjoy:

Bdw, i'm a electrical engineer, which research and academic interest bordering Nanophotonics/nanotechnology and Quantum physics. And i have deep interest in evolution of cognitive consciousness and evolutionary biology.
:) What interest thy in such fields?

Actually, in public forums, the debate is usually one sided because of drastic difference in numbers of voices supporting Atheism and religion.

Moreover, no one on public forums knows you, so its easier to discuss these issues. If I didn't have anyone in Iran, I would open a YouTube channel, but its not only my safety that'll be at risk. It'll be the safety of other people as well. So an internet forum is the best platform to exchange ideas. More people we'll know your ideas, and its relatively safer.

Moreover, no one on public forums knows you, so its easier to discuss these issues. If I didn't have anyone in Iran, I would open a YouTube channel, but its not only my safety that'll be at risk. It'll be the safety of other people as well. So an internet forum is the best platform to exchange ideas. More people we'll know your ideas, and its relatively safer.
Exchaning ideas is fun...but when it goes to bashing words like BS and many others ....it rings immaturity and lack of tolerance...Makes one wonder what is the difference between an intolerant atheist and an intolerant mullah (both are the different faces of the same coin) :blink:

Hun what is your major? :unsure:

what sort of treatment? I love to read such papers...I actually wrote someone's paper on cancer for money :ashamed: shhhh...
i was doing engineering, then architecture , i got associates in business, and criminal justice. i wanted to be a cop but decided not to, now I'm back at it with computer science lets see what happens lol.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom