What's new

Whatever

:rofl: Recently I have my eyes on another dude...A British signer by the name Junai Kaden :woot: he shooo cutee ...where is that drooling smiley :unsure:
I searched him up :P ....how can he compare with DAMON.....you should continue the show some time.....You'll grow to love him...that is if you like bad boys :D
Damon = fire breather #todie4 #pleasemarryme

Mehman is nice and another 1...let me look for it...
Nafees - DUA is also not too bad
Hey you like her?? :P I love this song and adore her!

just video sharing lol,
we using that clip bucket script though. but its so hard to work with these scripts like we can't change the templates much.
you have to literally buy everything from these guys to make any change so i decided to learn how to do it myself.
i can make a normal website though just for a small business ect.
like 3 months ago i didn't know crap about it and i mean literally nothing. i know the basic stuff like html/css and now I'm learning javascript on my own. i've signed up for computer science classes so lets see what happens.
Oh okay that's great! It's best and most useful to have the skills yourself so you don't have to rely on anyone else. Good luck...I hope things work out as you wish them to. :D Another thing, that's the beauty of stuff in this field you don't have to be inside a classroom to learn :P

Last edited:
I searched him up ....how can he compare with DAMON.....you should continue the show some time.....You'll grow to love him...that is if you like bad boys
Maybe....

Hey you like her?? I love this song and adore her!
Never heard of her :blink:

But the song rocks!! Heard the other version (original)

@ZYXW I just finished 19 episodes of
the guy is cute...in a funny way (esp if he keeps his mouth shut) but he has this really funny look and lacks variety in expressions :blink:

Both song and Drama are funnnn!!

Another one I like:
"Bukhaar" Nafees
Better than his Dua! :D

Awesome lyrics and love the music!!

This is also not too bad :D

Nafees - Bari Sohni

Ai Hai!! :sniper::smitten::smitten:

Unfortunately this guy seems to have uploaded his own pix or something with the song :sick:
Nach Ke Dikah Junai Kaden

Tere Nakhre Junai Kaden

Look at them hijabis pulling that cutie (Junai Kaden) to themselves :tsk:

Last edited:
so how do you negative rate a post here ? all I see is a "thanks" option

@Armstrong here it is.,.....

image.jpg

Of course I was right...do you know how I knew I was right because there is an ancient prophecy that if Armstrong the Magnificent is ever proven wrong....the world would end ! :o:

It didn't end..thus I was right ! :smokin:

Ancient!!!
Yes DINOSAURS are ancient. :rofl:

:p::bunny:

Of course I was right...do you know how I knew I was right because there is an ancient prophecy that if Armstrong the Magnificent is ever proven wrong....the world would end ! :o:

It didn't end..thus I was right ! :smokin:

Oooooops brace up @Armstrong
You were WRONG. Lolzzz

The answer was Yellow.
@Skull and Bones can confirm that.

And the world did NOT end. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom