What's new

Whatever

my politics is secular, if he has a problem i got something up my sleeve for him.
how can a peson not know the difference?
most people don't even know what secularism is i think.
No I think he misunderstood that thread...anyway if he is allowed back be nice to him he keeps getting warnings for being overly defensive :what:

No I think he misunderstood that thread...anyway if he is allowed back be nice to him he keeps getting warnings for being overly defensive :what:
i dont intend to report him, he might be a troll but I'm a troll my self:woot::azn::azn:
he can't troll a troll.

Anyone who misses RazPak, he is available on pashtunsforums these days under ID of Pakwatan and fighting the facism of afghanis against pakistanis and particularly pakistani punjabis :-)
i got membership on that forum.
pakistanis get hunted like rabbits on that forum even by the moderators lol

i dont intend to report him, he might be a troll but I'm a troll my self:woot::azn::azn:
he can't troll a troll.

i got membership on that forum.
pakistanis get hunted like rabbits on that forum even by the moderators lol

The administrator of that forum is himself the biggest facist and hater of pakistan so I can understand it :lol:

Haha now he has 'satisfya' out. I personally like it. Listen to 'Bilal Saeed' and 'kamal raja'. Kamal's songs are the bomb
I prefer that M.M.ali I think wait let me post from my fav..

All time fav Piya by IMIK

'Ahem' I know that you like him and not just for his sureeli awaz lol
Yaar he is cute looking , beat is awesome and he has a nice voice....I love how he mixed a few genre together and doesnt really stick to one....Love the English mix Punjabi touch!! :woot:

This one brought tears in my eyes

M.M.Ali
Khwabon Kay Ghar

Kyun Gayi Song By Farhan Saeed
- not bad

This guy is ugly but the lyrics are awesome:
Nafees - Mehmaan

^^^^ Oh man the first song (piya) brings back memories. Interestingly that song was re-made in India for a television serial. And quite interesting to see the second song making you emotional. As far as Bilal is concerned, I pretty much like 'Bachana'. Baki ganon main woh maza nahin hai.

^^^^ Oh man the first song (piya) brings back memories. Interestingly that song was re-made in India for a television serial. And quite interesting to see the second song making you emotional. As far as Bilal is concerned, I pretty much like 'Bachana'. Baki ganon main woh maza nahin hai.
Bachana is nice :agree:

2nd one made me emotional...errr the kid sang from heart or the lyrics are just touching :cray:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom