What's new

Whatever

oh really are good at coding?
I'm trying to get into that.
i just know the simple easy stuff for now, about to do computer science in september.
me and my friend we trying to make some websites.
right now we already have one but we using a script already made.
I take the easy way out and get those softwares and boom ;) had one on hijab few yrs back...was really good stuff but back then I was some Mullah...

I do recall giving him a few warnings in the past, but not the last that got him banned. I miss the guy, he's funny even though he violates forum rules. I can't blame the mod/admin that did ban him, we don't usually look for ways to ban or target users, we add on tallies and if they add up then the user takes some time off.

The number of trolls has inevitably gone up, as has the number of other members, one of the side effects of a prosperous PDF, admin team and some of the facebook lot in particular have turned this forum into a lot more than what it was a year ago.
I know... he shoud be brought back on @WebMaster please!! :D

oh really are good at coding?
I'm trying to get into that.
i just know the simple easy stuff for now, about to do computer science in september.
me and my friend we trying to make some websites.
right now we already have one but we using a script already made.
It's always a learning process. The fact is, there are SO MANY TALENTED people in this field that you can never say that you are good. You should get into it you will enjoy it I am sure. It is a VERY useful talent. Oh yes?!!? that sounds interesting...a website for what if you don't mind me asking? I am not much into web design, more of a security systems person :P

I do recall giving him a few warnings in the past, but not the last that got him banned. I miss the guy, he's funny even though he violates forum rules. I can't blame the mod/admin that did ban him, we don't usually look for ways to ban or target users, we add on tallies and if they add up then the user takes some time off.

The number of trolls has inevitably gone up, as has the number of other members, one of the side effects of a prosperous PDF, admin team and some of the facebook lot in particular have turned this forum into a lot more than what it was a year ago.

jungi saab i keep getting banned for responding to sucide Bharti trolls. IMO no one should be allowed to just register and start posting inmediatly.

And Razpak should be unbanned by now.

I take the easy way out and get those softwares and boom ;) had one on hijab few yrs back...was really good stuff but back then I was some Mullah...
its easy to use scripts like the one for this forum.
they have dozens of things like that.
but i really want to how to write software ect and all that good stuff.

jungi saab i keep getting banned for responding to sucide Bharti trolls. IMO no one should be allowed to just register and start posting inmediatly.
In my opinion they shouldnt be allowed to open threads! I thought that was the rule when did it get changed...and aap bhi haath hola rakhain!

:rofl: Recently I have my eyes on another dude...A British signer by the name Junai Kaden :woot: he shooo cutee ...where is that drooling smiley :unsure:
koi they khuda kuf kar massi
then you try to lecture me

And Razpak should be unbanned by now.
shabaz shariif meriya prawa tu menu hoon te dus , kis pind da ve tu?

its easy to use scripts like the one for this forum.
they have dozens of things like that.
but i really want to how to write software ect and all that good stuff.
I am lazy...I was asked to learn a program called R for statistics (people take courses but my over crazy supervisor wanted me to learn from books coz I managed to learn 2 programs by reading their books...) I guess coding aint for me :sick:

koi they khuda kuf kar massi
then you try to lecture me
Hey I am not going horny...just gaga :P

Golden rule there is not to respond to them in the first place, and we can't put a gate to filter future users out. It would kill the forum. In all honesty, if PDF had such a system back in 2010, I may not have even joined.

It's always a learning process. The fact is, there are SO MANY TALENTED people in this field that you can never say that you are good. You should get into it you will enjoy it I am sure. It is a VERY useful talent. Oh yes?!!? that sounds interesting...a website for what if you don't mind me asking? I am not much into web design, more of a security systems person :P
just video sharing lol,
we using that clip bucket script though. but its so hard to work with these scripts like we can't change the templates much.
you have to literally buy everything from these guys to make any change so i decided to learn how to do it myself.
i can make a normal website though just for a small business ect.
like 3 months ago i didn't know crap about it and i mean literally nothing. i know the basic stuff like html/css and now I'm learning javascript on my own. i've signed up for computer science classes so lets see what happens.

yaar mera pind naal eh kharian de,
kis saad tey? dinga rd? or the other side?

I am lazy...I was asked to learn a program called R for statistics (people take courses but my over crazy supervisor wanted me to learn from books coz I managed to learn 2 programs by reading their books...) I guess coding aint for me :sick:

Hey I am not going horny...just gaga :P
yeh but this is the first stage, next stage is horny lol. so you beta watch it.

@Ghareeb_Da_Baal meri behan idir aja , koi wisdom apna hum sey share karo.

Golden rule there is not to respond to them in the first place, and we can't put a gate to filter future users out. It would kill the forum. In all honesty, if PDF had such a system back in 2010, I may not have even joined.
you have to let the trolls come here, otherwise it will be boring.
bedies 50 percent of the traffic on this website is from india.

Well how about a sort of filter that kinda limits your abilities...like to open threads in certain areas...that way they would be quarantined and not spread like a virus in each section!

You are right , the restriction right after joining any forum is a big "Turn off" for any poster, all forums which have such rules are failed forums in my opinion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom