What's new

Whatever

I am not sure...He thinks he is permanently banned coz each time his ban is about to expire it gets extended the day before it expires... Not sure which of the mods or the admin he pissed off...My money is on @Jungibaaz but putting extended bans is @Aeronaut

Yo you people do know there are more trolls than ever now since you guys locked up @RazPaK

lolz samething happened to a bunch of people !

Yaar tum mardoun kay hormones rozay mein control mein nai hain kiya?!
who kiya kehta hain key ramzan main kuch ziada hi test hota hai.
:rofl: yea but there is only soo much of him you can watch :rofl: I prefer the guy in burn notice ;)

OMDG I meant Kambhakht!

OMG :rofl: shes a she!
ok now tell me what is kambhakht?

I am not sure...He thinks he is permanently banned coz each time his ban is about to expire it gets extended the day before it expires... Not sure which of the mods or the admin he pissed off...My money is on @Jungibaaz but putting extended bans is @Aeronaut

Yo you people do know there are more trolls than ever now since you guys locked up @RazPaK

lolz samething happened to a bunch of people !

Oh damn. I was bored so I was stalking members and it killed me to see razzy not here. I miss annoying him...too bad. Maybe we can beg the mods to let him back on.......:D Besides its ramadan forgiveness is in the air :P haha

Nah bro I am a girl...it's allowed :D haha
you know what i wonder what kind of girls love to be on defence.pk lol
i never met a single girl in my life who had any interest in any of this crap. my ex-gf use to fall asleep literally when ever i would talk politics or anything in this category lol

:rofl: yea but there is only soo much of him you can watch :rofl: I prefer the guy in burn notice ;)
I like him as well. But I LOVE Ian. Damon's character is the epitome of the perfect guy, for me at least. Love him to bits. I swear I want to marry his character <33333333333333333333

you know what i wonder what kind of girls love to be on defence.pk lol
i never met a single girl in my life who had any interest in any of this crap. my ex-gf use to fall asleep literally when ever i would talk politics or anything in this category lol
aero dragged me in this shit and I still dont even know how he convinced me :blink:

Who summoned me?
Your mummy! :angry:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom