What's new

Whatever

Hellllooo :P
I actually don't watch serials unfortunately :( but i did recently finish the Vampire diaries...idk if you like it.....but I have been in LOVE :D
I watched a few episodes...didnt really enjoy :P too many characters!

kya hua auntie?
Bro you been repeating a certain habit with introducing girls to you after Ramadan :astagh::astagh::astagh:

@Akheilos you know where razpak is? I tried searching him up and this is what i found @Razpak-Madarchod and @razpakkimaakigand LOLOL i can't evennn :disagree: smh
1 word answer @Aeronaut I swear if I get my hands on him ....he is gonna yelp like a girl!

Bro you been repeating a certain habit with introducing girls to you after Ramadan :astagh::astagh::astagh:

1 word answer @Aeronaut I swear if I get my hands on him ....he is gonna yelp like a girl!
yh i better stop it huh? til at least after ramadan lol.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster
why don't you guys send @RazPaK one of those emails to remind him that members are missing his *** on here.

hadd hai kabhakht!
what does kabhakht mean?
my urdu is very weak.

Oh no.........But DAMON :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten: #iwanttomarryhim #loveofmylife
ian-somerhalder-mashable.jpg

@Aeronaut @WebMaster
why don't you guys send @RazPaK one of those emails to remind him that members are missing his *** on here.
Seriously I need a word with those 2!! :pissed: @WebMaster @Aeronaut open me that PM crap! I need to yell at someone been a while since my last tantrum :angel:
what does kabhakht mean?
my urdu is very weak.
Pata nai but it seemed to suit you ...I know all these words which are supposed to be offensive but have no clue what they mean!! :woot:

Hello my Pakistani brothers and sisters. Funny thing happened yesterday.

I met this Norwegian blonde girl (huge boobs) in a grill party yesterday. She asked me where am I originally from, and naturally I said Iran.
But then she said that was too bad because she was hoping I was from Pakistan. She had a real hard-on for Pakistanis.
So then I said I was just kidding and that I really was a Pakistani. I spoke some pretend words to convince here I was a ****.

Anyway it went really well.

Damn it...lucky you...:pissed:

Why? What happened haha? :P
I am not sure...He thinks he is permanently banned coz each time his ban is about to expire it gets extended the day before it expires... Not sure which of the mods or the admin he pissed off...My money is on @Jungibaaz but putting extended bans is @Aeronaut

Yo you people do know there are more trolls than ever now since you guys locked up @RazPaK

:lol: I use to hate him initially as well, but then I grew fond of him over time.....now i adore him :D
lolz samething happened to a bunch of people !

Damn it...lucky you...:pissed:
Yaar tum mardoun kay hormones rozay mein control mein nai hain kiya?!

Seriously I need a word with those 2!! :pissed: @WebMaster @Aeronaut open me that PM crap! I need to yell at someone been a while since my last tantrum :angel:
Pata nai but it seemed to suit you ...I know all these words which are supposed to be offensive but have no clue what they mean!! :woot:
you better not have cursed me out or we going to have a problem.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom